Home

Big Brother 25

This is a discussion on Big Brother 25 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2023, 03:41 PM   #41

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Big Brother 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Just saw they changed the times of the episodes now. Sunday night's are going to be late or me, 10:30pm Eastern time!
BB sucks in September for scheduling, and will get even worse (Sunday wise) through October.

At least Wednesdays show moves to Tuesday. I loved the Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday schedule before because episodes were spaced out rather than an episode Sunday, then nothing for 2 days before 2 episodes crammed in 2 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 10:01 PM   #42

Majingir's Arena

Double eviction next week with a twist, BOTH HGs voted out WON'T be part of the jury.

Old school jury with just 7 HGs on the jury this season.

I always preferred a 7 person jury on Survivor and Big Brother. It just makes sense. 9 person jury means you have people who were on the jury longer than the actual game. How does that seem fair that they get to help crown a winner.

Speaking of old school jury, can we also have the old school jury interviewing the F2 BEFORE the finale episode? The Sunday before the finale should just be the F3 hoh comp and eventually eviction so that the finale is 100% about the F2. We don't need a "best of" episode, just put those clips on YouTube.

Getting a full on jury interrogating the F2 with no time limit is great.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:44 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm not gonna lie, when Izzy got voted out and was fighting the tears with Julie, I kinda fought tears, too lol, I'm weird
Old 09-16-2023, 12:47 PM   #44

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I'm not gonna lie, when Izzy got voted out and was fighting the tears with Julie, I kinda fought tears, too lol, I'm weird
Izzy was the better player, but Felicia is way more entertaining.

Watching Felicia reminds me of Marvin from BB5 in the sense that she's just so different from the rest of the house (in a good way), but just has the "I'm too old for this ___" attitude while also being entertaining and funny.
Old 09-19-2023, 10:29 PM   #45

Majingir's Arena

Seeing Jared and Cirie in this house, I want BB to do a "blood vs water" theme one season.

I think it'll be different than Survivor since in BB, you're living in the same house 24/7 with your family member, and everyone is allowed to vote all the time. You're not playing in pairs, but you'll have duos voting together (unless some duo decided to split their vote to cause paranoia).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2023, 01:46 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

I was wondering after the late Sunday episode... why did Bowie Jane drop in the HOH comp? she waited til it was her and Jared and then was like "welp, that's good enough" doesn't she want to win? I understand she's safe, but that was weird, did I miss a deal? seems like a chance to win to build your resume and make deals with people while you have power, and she just seemed like "nah i'm good"
Old 09-20-2023, 07:01 AM   #47

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I was wondering after the late Sunday episode... why did Bowie Jane drop in the HOH comp? she waited til it was her and Jared and then was like "welp, that's good enough" doesn't she want to win? I understand she's safe, but that was weird, did I miss a deal? seems like a chance to win to build your resume and make deals with people while you have power, and she just seemed like "nah i'm good"
"Who's Bowie Jane?"
-Production
Old 09-21-2023, 09:06 PM   #48

Majingir's Arena

Did America really say she's ok sitting next to her showmance because some of the most iconic winners sat next to their showmance on the block?

Michie,Holly in F5 on BB21, Nicole,Cory F4 in BB18 are the only ones in the last decade this happened to, and as I said, that's f5 or later.

And before that, it was just Brendon/Rachel on BB13 (which is a bit of an asterisk since they were a showmance entering the house and pairs were nominated together), Hayden/Kristen on BB12 pre-jury, Jeff/Jordan F5 on BB11. That's it the last 15 years.

Not sure why she seemed to be positive about it when someone had a shot to be voted out pre jury.

If anything, being nominated next to your showmance before the F5 is a very bad sign for you since you can count on one hand how many times someone was nominated with their showmance before the F5 and one of them went on to win, and I think Boogie was one of (if not the only one) who was nominated next to their showmance, won the game, and both of them survived eviction (though BB7 is on a whole different level when it came to craziness and strategy and everything)

Last edited by Majingir; 09-21-2023 at 09:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »