Home

Big Brother 25

This is a discussion on Big Brother 25 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-10-2023, 10:32 PM   #9

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Big Brother 25

Now that we saw what happened with Luke...it's not as bad as I thought, but still bad.

You 100% can't say what he said, even if he clearly wasn't saying it with any sort of malicious intent at all or attacking someone by saying that. That's still not something you just "casually" say just because.

But still an issue for sure. In real life people would just throw around things even if they shouldn't, but because people "brush it off" or "go along with it", or just use words in the regular vocabulary when they shouldn't, doesn't mean it's ok.

And then after being removed from the game, Luke's going online like nothing happened and not even apologizing or anything....

At least BB removed him swiftly. I'm sure especially because of the past few seasons, they've had a tighter leash on certain things, and warned people more pregame about certain things having zero tolerance.

Last edited by Majingir; 08-10-2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old 08-16-2023, 09:34 PM   #10

Majingir's Arena

Great..now Reillys going home!

This is why I can't pick faves. Pick someone I like and they become an early boot.

She seemed like a nice/funny/likable person, but that's why the other side (specifically Hisam who knows he's her target) wanted her gone asap.

She probably had the most DRs of anyone so far this season, so that'll suck with her gone.
Old 08-17-2023, 01:45 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Great..now Reillys going home!

This is why I can't pick faves. Pick someone I like and they become an early boot.

She seemed like a nice/funny/likable person, but that's why the other side (specifically Hisam who knows he's her target) wanted her gone asap.

She probably had the most DRs of anyone so far this season, so that'll suck with her gone.

when she didn't deny he was her target, that was a head scratcher move

she seems on the way out, but Hisam is the classic "playing too hard too soon" guy, he might be next if/when power shifts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 07:42 AM   #12

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
when she didn't deny he was her target, that was a head scratcher move

she seems on the way out, but Hisam is the classic "playing too hard too soon" guy, he might be next if/when power shifts
Getting her out is his best move, but he still went so aggressive in doing so.

You have the numbers, you don't need to convince the house or make a show about how she's your target. Just put her up, let your alliance vote her out.

I hope they have a buyback this season as much as I hate them, though she probably wouldn't win that.

Lots of sloppy gameplay early on though. Reilly cost herself by winning the HOH. Like I said, that was the worst HOH to win. You don't nominate anyone, and you know you're not going home, so why win it?
Old 08-17-2023, 09:54 PM   #13

Majingir's Arena

Handful: We're closer with Reilly than Cameron.

Professors: Hisams getting out of control, we can't let a man steamroll us and use us as pawns. Let's backdoor him next week.

*Everyone proceeds to vote out Reilly*

Don't you think keeping her would've helped accomplish that? If she wins or her side wins, who is their #1 target?
Old 08-19-2023, 01:49 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Handful: We're closer with Reilly than Cameron.

Professors: Hisams getting out of control, we can't let a man steamroll us and use us as pawns. Let's backdoor him next week.

*Everyone proceeds to vote out Reilly*

Don't you think keeping her would've helped accomplish that? If she wins or her side wins, who is their #1 target?

CBS always does this to us, it's more likely they went unanimous with the vote so Hisam thinks everything is hunky dory

sure they could mess things up, but it's not like they could've ousted him this week anyway, so the clips we see are people suggesting moves that never happen

fake drama
Old 08-19-2023, 09:38 AM   #15

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
CBS always does this to us, it's more likely they went unanimous with the vote so Hisam thinks everything is hunky dory

sure they could mess things up, but it's not like they could've ousted him this week anyway, so the clips we see are people suggesting moves that never happen

fake drama
I'm glad I was following the talk in the house leading up to the eviction or I would've been so let down and given so much false hope about this eviction I might have given up on this season just from that.

I don't have the actual stats from past seasons, but I saw the one for this season in terms of diary room counts, and I honestly can't remember someone who was this prominently featured on the show and this liked by fans being voted out this early (not including returnees) Not that BB knows how a week or season plays out ahead of time, but this is so rare to see.

It really was like seeing a main character in a movie gone after the first 20 minutes. This season could take a hit after this week, or we see other people "step up" and fill the void.

Last edited by Majingir; 08-19-2023 at 05:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 12:04 AM   #16

Majingir's Arena

Best part of Reilly post game interviews is how she was talking about how she absolutely had no idea about Jared/Cirie and flat out was joking to Jared about how Cirie and Felicia felt like their moms, and Jared just casually agreed with her.

Last edited by Majingir; 08-23-2023 at 08:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »