Home

Big Brother 25

This is a discussion on Big Brother 25 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-11-2023, 01:57 AM   #33
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Big Brother 25

I wondered what sorta nonsense Cam was planning for his HOH, and then BB just gifts it to him. Weird.

Felicia got a little too confident, as likable as she is, her game is falling apart fast

edit: but who knows, Cam seems to understand Cirie is in charge, we'll have to see how this plays out

Last edited by l3ulvl; 09-11-2023 at 02:03 AM.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:19 PM   #34

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I wondered what sorta nonsense Cam was planning for his HOH, and then BB just gifts it to him. Weird.

Felicia got a little too confident, as likable as she is, her game is falling apart fast

edit: but who knows, Cam seems to understand Cirie is in charge, we'll have to see how this plays out
It feels like the typical BB "I want to go after the person in charge....by taking out their allies" move.

The interesting part is if Izzy is on the block come eviction night, do we see the secret being revealed? Cirie and Jared would be fine sending Izzy home if it's between Izzy and Felicia, but if Izzy is mad at them and/or knows she needs a desperate move to try staying in the game, that's when the secret could come out.
Old 09-13-2023, 10:09 PM   #35

Majingir's Arena

I'm so confused with the veto comp.

There's 4 people left, the lowest score is eliminated from the round.

Jag scored 17

Felicia scored 43

Felicia is eliminated?

Line of the night..

America: My boundaries in here (BB house) is kissing.

Cory: My boundaries in here is this eye contact.

Last edited by Majingir; 09-14-2023 at 12:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2023, 02:08 AM   #36
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

This has been a pretty decent season so far

Cam thinking Jared is an ally is gold, and telling him 3/4 of his plan and saving the rest til after veto, only to have Jared win and tell him the final portion is to backdoor Cirie... you can't script that lol (well literally you can't until the strike is over, but yeah, that's perfect)

edit: the favorite for me was Matt not understanding that he wouldn't actually get to hang out with Josh DuHamel

also I'm still not sure what the plan actually is, because sometimes it's Izzy, sometimes it's Felicia, sometimes it's Cirie, sometimes it's Jag...

Izzy suggesting to win the veto and keep noms the same was hysterical, leaving herself up to protect Cirie cmon lol

Last edited by l3ulvl; 09-14-2023 at 02:13 AM.
Old 09-14-2023, 07:54 AM   #37

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
This has been a pretty decent season so far

Cam thinking Jared is an ally is gold, and telling him 3/4 of his plan and saving the rest til after veto, only to have Jared win and tell him the final portion is to backdoor Cirie... you can't script that lol (well literally you can't until the strike is over, but yeah, that's perfect)

edit: the favorite for me was Matt not understanding that he wouldn't actually get to hang out with Josh DuHamel

also I'm still not sure what the plan actually is, because sometimes it's Izzy, sometimes it's Felicia, sometimes it's Cirie, sometimes it's Jag...

Izzy suggesting to win the veto and keep noms the same was hysterical, leaving herself up to protect Cirie cmon lol
Apparently others thought it was actually a legit prize too, they just didn't show that part on the show since everyone's DRs were obviously recorded after the fact. The wording did flat out say it would be Josh though, with no hint of any trick.

Cam is owning his role as the villain now, and like Hisam, for me at least he's not a villain as in he's a bad person, he's a villain as in he's playing a villain role on a reality show. Other BB fans take people on the show too serious/real, but I just view him as a "reality tv character". If BB ever did a Heroes vs Villains styled season, Hisam and Cam are definitely gonna be on it.

I feel like the plan has to be to get rid of Izzy? Being the superfan of the show, you know she'll ramp it up once jury starts and could become more dangerous. Although if that's beneficial to Cirie,Jared and so on, maybe that's the reason to keep her?
Old 09-14-2023, 11:15 AM   #38
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir

Jag scored 17

Felicia scored 43

Felicia is eliminated?

Yeah that was weird. What was the explanation for it? She quit due to collapsing after her turn?
Old 09-14-2023, 12:03 PM   #39

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Yeah that was weird. What was the explanation for it? She quit due to collapsing after her turn?
Nobody knows.

I've looked all over online and nobody knows.

IF Felicia had to quit due to not being able to finish the challenge, they would've said so, but they literally had multiple people say she needs to finish better than Matt.

Jag even said it in his own DR!

People are suspecting it had to be an editing mistake, but if so, what was incorrectly edited? Jags score (he never got 17 in a diff round did he? Or maybe his 17 was from a diff round and they mixed up rounds for him when editing?)

This might be more confusing than the "Helen was pushed" controversy which funny enough happened 10 years ago in the very comp we're getting tonight.

Last edited by Majingir; 09-14-2023 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-14-2023, 03:15 PM   #40
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Just saw they changed the times of the episodes now. Sunday night's are going to be late or me, 10:30pm Eastern time!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »