Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #41
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

After talking with pdiehm this morning I found that I uploaded the wrong .exe file in the zip yesterday. All his issues are tied to v1.1, v1.2 fixes them. If you downloaded the program since I sent out the update yesterday please download it again. If your v1.2 does not have a progress bar at the top of the program you have v1.1 which has a few errors (like the ones seen in this thread over the past couple days- v1.2 fixes these issues).

I have just finished uploading the new file so everything should be ready to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 20

It works beautifully.

Now I copy reports, keep it in the same folder (ie: NCAA2014) and rename it?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #43
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
It works beautifully.

Now I copy reports, keep it in the same folder (ie: NCAA2014) and rename it?
Exactly. The End of Bowl Season save will have all your season info, if you want your recruiting rankings to be up to date at national signing day you can save it to your thumb drive, load the file in the program fill the database but run justthe recruiting page generator at the bottom of the page. At that point you will have everything, season info and recruiting. Thatis the point I make my folder backups.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:38 PM   #44
Banned

RedSoxFox7's Arena

OVR: 3

I don't know if this is a mid-season issue or what, but I'm seeing multiple instances of my dynasty team show up in a few places. I'm in Week 13 of 2018, and UMass shows up 3 times on each of the three poll pages, 3 times on the standings page, 6 times on the SOS page, and 3 times on the National Championships page.

edit: I opened up my dynasty file in Xan's editor and noticed UMass is listed 3 times, with Team IDs 181, 300, and 400. I don't know how or why the 300 & 400 IDs are there, but hopefully it's useful information to you.

e.g.

Last edited by RedSoxFox7; 11-25-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: New info
Old 11-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #45
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFox7
I don't know if this is a mid-season issue or what, but I'm seeing multiple instances of my dynasty team show up in a few places. I'm in Week 13 of 2018, and UMass shows up 3 times on each of the three poll pages, 3 times on the standings page, 6 times on the SOS page, and 3 times on the National Championships page.

edit: I opened up my dynasty file in Xan's editor and noticed UMass is listed 3 times, with Team IDs 181, 300, and 400. I don't know how or why the 300 & 400 IDs are there, but hopefully it's useful information to you.
Can you send me ([email protected]) the save file for it? I am fixing to do another release tonight and would love to get this fix in. I have never seen the problem before but an easy solution is for me to just delete the record of any team with a Team_ID greater than 260. I just want to test it before I release it if at all possible.

Last edited by PocketScout; 11-25-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #46
Banned

RedSoxFox7's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Can you send me ([email protected]) the save file for it? I am fixing to do another release tonight and would love to get this fix in. I have never seen the problem before but an ease solution is so me to just delete the record of any team with a Team_ID greater than 260. I just want to test it before I release it if at all possible.
No problem, I just sent it.

I'm beginning to think it might be an issue with my dynasty file. I just posted in Xan's thread, but it seems I can only open the MC02 file in older versions of his editor for some reason. I'm not sure if the two are related at all.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:01 PM   #47
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSoxFox7
No problem, I just sent it.

I'm beginning to think it might be an issue with my dynasty file. I just posted in Xan's thread, but it seems I can only open the MC02 file in older versions of his editor for some reason. I'm not sure if the two are related at all.
Sweet just ran it though and the solution worked perfectly. Ill finish packaging everything up and get it posted in about 30 minutes.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #48
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Upload Alert
11/25/13 (v1.3) - Added Career Stats, Added Team Record Books, Added National Record Books, Added Attendance Figures to the Team Pages, Fixed Issue that would cause crash if Awards not ran at end of year, Fixed issue where the save file might have the same team in it multiple times.

Website preview updated also.

Last edited by PocketScout; 11-25-2013 at 07:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »