Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #57
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan32
Sent you an email with the file!
Thanks for your help.
Thanks, i am going to have to try and get someone with a PS3 to figure it out as I do not have the console ID for the file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraedenG33
is this possible on a mac?
If you are running a dual boot or VMware you should be able to but it will not run in the base Mac os.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeysor
Has anyone had any success with an online dynasty? Would be a great feature for my league.
Ill give it a run tonight to see if I can process one and ill let ya know.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just wanted to confirm that I did get this working on the PS3. This is amazing. I'll save a lot of paper thanks to you. Might show my age, but I remember keeping track of stats on RBI Baseball on the NES. Thanks again for this.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #59
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCallen
Just wanted to confirm that I did get this working on the PS3. This is amazing. I'll save a lot of paper thanks to you. Might show my age, but I remember keeping track of stats on RBI Baseball on the NES. Thanks again for this.
Thanks for getting it working, if you could write a little "how-to" i'd love to be able to help out the rest of the PS3 guys on how to get it running for them. Ill add it to the first post if anyone has time to do a quick little write up on it. Again thanks for confirming that it does work.

Its funny growing up (a teen in the early 90's) I thought I was probably the only person who filled notebooks with video game stats lol.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:42 PM   #60
Rookie

This is a quick "how-to" for PS3 users. I just condensed some information from the links on the first page of this topic. Thanks to vnardella5 and PocketScout for their instructions.

1. Download the program called Bruteforce SaveData which can be found here. Install the program.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ry...Data_4.5.1.zip (untested new version)
or
http://bruteforce-save-data.software.informer.com/ (v3.8)
2. Save the dynasty file from your PS3's "Saved Data Utility" onto a USB.
*I copied the file from the usb to my desktop "BLUS31159-Dynasty"

3. Open Bruteforce. It will ask for your profiled id of your console. Hit OK
*Just browse to your "BLUS31159" folder and select PARAM.SFO. Hit Open. Hit OK. If you did this correctly you will see "Profile: *************(numbers and letters) near the top and middle of Bruteforce (orange arrow on left in my pic)

**IF you get a "msvbvm50.dll" error from Bruteforce, you need to download this http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180071 , and put the .dll file in the Bruteforce main directory

4. Now select the path for savedata tab (the other orange arrow in the picture) and select the "BLUS31159" Folder. Hit OK. Lower left box should have filled Green.

5. Right-Click on USR-DATA in that green box and select "Decrypt PFD" Close the Bruteforce program window and select "Yes" to leave file decrypted when prompted.

6. Go into the "BLUS31159" Folder and Right-Click on "USR-DATA" and RENAME. Add the extension .MC02 to the end of that. Should now be named "USR-DATA.MC02"

7. Download and install:

Microsoft Access Database Engine http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=23734

AND

PocketScout's Webpage Maker (no installation, just extract)
http://pocketscout.us/files/NCAA2014..._Maker_2_1.zip

8. Open NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

9. Select File then Open

10. Locate where you saved your file (select "USR-DATA.MC02")

11. Select Fill Database

12. Select Create HTML Reports

13. Now open any webpage in the Reports directory and enjoy!
*If you want to save multiple seasons just create folders and move all the files from the Reports folder.

I hope this helps. I tried to make it very detailed to help avoid confusion. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by UCallen; 03-08-2014 at 07:50 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCallen
Don't feel bad, I did too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 06:39 PM   #62
Rookie

Works great on my nexus 10 using a HTML viewer. Definitely interested in future updates. You need to advertise this program.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2013, 06:52 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 1

This looks great, but the problem I'm having is with Modio. I've never used it before, but what's happening to me is I'm saving my dynasty to my thumb drive, plugging it in the computer and when I pick it in Modio it says theres no profile on this device, and shows no files on the drive. What's odd too is if I open up the thumb drive in explorer it shows it as being completely full (not true, has over 20gb free) but when opening it says no files found. Not sure what's going on here.
Old 12-08-2013, 06:59 PM   #64
Rookie

I would try and reformat the drive. I think you can format the thumb drive using the Xbox. I don't have the game on Xbox , but I did look at the Modio software a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »