Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2020, 05:09 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevenger77
Will this work if you upload a Create a team?

Yes I think so but you have to open the data file and temporarily remove some code. You will need a hex editor.

1. Go into Bruteforce and select your file and decrypt it. Then select USR-DATA on the bottom left. Right click and select “View in Patch Creator” or something like that. Then, select Tools, Hex Editor.
2. In Hex editor, use Edit menu at the top and select Find . Enter “DB”. When it finds DB, highlight the row above it. It will be several rows of Ys. Select Edit, Select Block. It will show the end row with some letters and numbers. Leave as is and enter 0 in the top box. It will highlight the entire block of “Y”s. Right click with the mouse and select Copy, then Cut. You will get a message saying removing this will change the file size. Do it anyway.
3. Go to your file on the desktop or wherever you store it. I would recommend copying it from your USB to somewhere on your computer. In fact , I think you have to or it could corrupt the file if you run it straight from USB.
4. Select USR-DATA , right click, rename and add “.MC02”. Then attempt to open in the webpage creator. I think it will run it but when you archive your team, it only has the default existing teams in the pull-down menu.

I’ll try to do a team builder file later and post some screenshots of the process. It’s definitely much more complicated with Teambuilder teams as opposed to using existing teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #842
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugagsu
I have 4.74 and it works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah figured out I have to run it as administrator and it works fine.
Old 12-23-2020, 05:47 PM   #843
Rookie

pitsch911's Arena

I must be missing something. I have a ps3, People here say that works. I downloaded the files. I open the and decrypt in bruteforce, I change to MC02 file, open the Webpage maker and open the MC02 user data file? It that correct? I then click Create Season Report. It loads and towards the end of the green progress bar I get an error, Unhandled Exception, Object reference not set to an instance or an object. What is the issue?
Old 01-04-2021, 09:47 AM   #844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitsch911
I must be missing something. I have a ps3, People here say that works. I downloaded the files. I open the and decrypt in bruteforce, I change to MC02 file, open the Webpage maker and open the MC02 user data file? It that correct? I then click Create Season Report. It loads and towards the end of the green progress bar I get an error, Unhandled Exception, Object reference not set to an instance or an object. What is the issue?
At what point are you saving the End of year file? Do you have a Team Builder Team imported?
Old 01-04-2021, 10:01 AM   #845
Rookie

I have most everything working. I do notice some tabs in the web page not populating data. Like coaching career info, Trophy Case, All time Greats, Top Seasons. Not sure if I am saving something wrong or what.

I am saving the EOY file after the Bowl games but before I go to the screen with Coaching carousel, if I go to that screen and save the EOY before entering the Coaching carousel I get an error when running the webpage maker

Any tips for what I may be doing wrong?

https://clevengerfootball.000webhost...e/Seasons.html

----EDIT-------
Figured it out, guess the named features do not work well with Chrome, they opened in Microsoft Edge just fine.

Last edited by clevenger77; 01-05-2021 at 08:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2021, 11:18 PM   #846
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitsch911
i am having the same issue
Old 01-09-2021, 09:48 AM   #847
Rookie

I ended up getting it to work. I’m curious if anyone had used this with the college football revamped mod and how they got the team logos changed for the teams that were switched with the likes of coastal and them
Old 01-19-2021, 02:36 AM   #848
Rookie

darthredskin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedreed
I ended up getting it to work. I’m curious if anyone had used this with the college football revamped mod and how they got the team logos changed for the teams that were switched with the likes of coastal and them
I haven't been able to get this to work with the CFRV mod.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »