Home

New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc.

This is a discussion on New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2024, 05:46 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

Not trolling or whatever, but this is following the same exact template as Madden. Yes, months before the game drops, everything sounds good. Yay... all FBS teams are in the game. Yay... there is customization. Yay NIL is in the game.

That's great and all, but what I care about is when the game drops, what ridiculous glitch will I encounter? What glitch did EA see a month before releasing the game but decided "meh... we will just patch later?"

And I just can't help but think of the great and mighty 2ksports. 2k released APF2k8 after a three year hiatus and released a half effort game. I don't trust EA... will we see something similar?
Old 02-22-2024, 06:35 PM   #10
Rookie

Re: New tidbits from ESPN - NIL, Dynasty, Realignment, Bowls, Coaches, Playbooks, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321
Not trolling or whatever, but this is following the same exact template as Madden. Yes, months before the game drops, everything sounds good. Yay... all FBS teams are in the game. Yay... there is customization. Yay NIL is in the game.

That's great and all, but what I care about is when the game drops, what ridiculous glitch will I encounter? What glitch did EA see a month before releasing the game but decided "meh... we will just patch later?"

And I just can't help but think of the great and mighty 2ksports. 2k released APF2k8 after a three year hiatus and released a half effort game. I don't trust EA... will we see something similar?

Man shut up and let us be excited
Old 02-22-2024, 06:45 PM   #11
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

and u u have peopie like mike f pro football talk saying dont take the 600$
https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-like-children

I just hope we can edit inside dyseny mode

i wouild almost rather just have numbers if i meant we couild get all FBS and FCS teams

and madden 24 for the ps5 has 85 man rosters so i wouild ex this game to have that too

Last edited by jerwoods; 02-22-2024 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2024, 06:51 PM   #12
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennylc321

facts there has allways been a gltch
mad 24 was no Face when u tryed to made a player
also lack of calls from refs 75% pass glitch's when simming with running QB'S
Old 02-23-2024, 08:47 AM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
facts there has allways been a gltch
mad 24 was no Face when u tryed to made a player
also lack of calls from refs 75% pass glitch's when simming with running QB'S
So what do you two plan on doing? Are you buying the game? Or no?
Old 02-23-2024, 10:08 AM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaWartown
Man shut up and let us be excited
No... I will not shut up. It is a public forum and as such, you are more likely than not encounter someone with different views from your own. That's how it works.

Sorry, not sorry.
Old 02-23-2024, 11:33 AM   #15
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

I don't know how this could be implemented, but with the portal being such a big thing now, it would be nice to have a way to move players from one team to another on the rosters...especially in Dynasty Mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2024, 11:53 AM   #16
Legal Advisor

jwilphl's Arena

OVR: 12

I hope the transfer portal is something we can turn off, optionally. I can't imagine this would always make for a very fun experience in a game setting. For those that want the most realistic experience it makes plenty sense. I can also see ways EA might monetize the NIL content, which is slightly concerning - like having to shell out real dollars for the best recruits during an offseason.

But that's the flipside to the game coming back, I guess. EA isn't going to just hand out millions of dollars without some way to turn it around from a business standpoint. I don't know if we've heard whether there's a version of Ultimate Team coming. I would assume there is, but if not, EA will certainly find other ways to monetize content.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »