Home

EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

This is a discussion on EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2024, 12:42 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
I haven't skimmed through this entire thread so I apologize if this has already been mentioned but I really hope have the pre game player spotlights. I love these little snippets before the game, to me, it adds an incredible amount of immersion.
Fully agree.

That plus bringing back Impact Player would be great. It would be nice if the do the Player Spotlights for at least one player for both offense and defense both both teams. That would add a lot of immersion. Instead of the Superstar X-Factor system, bring back Impact Players and just find ways for AI to force the CPU to run plays through those Impact Players.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:41 PM   #90
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
Fully agree.

That plus bringing back Impact Player would be great. It would be nice if the do the Player Spotlights for at least one player for both offense and defense both both teams. That would add a lot of immersion. Instead of the Superstar X-Factor system, bring back Impact Players and just find ways for AI to force the CPU to run plays through those Impact Players.
On top of that, can we get some nice pre-snap camera angles of impact players. If the game features a top LB in the country that the commentary is talking about, have the pre-snap camera angle be that of a zoomed in angle of his face as the offense gets lined up.

Something sort of like this, but more zoomed in like you'd see during a real broadcast. I don't know how to properly google for the correct type of picture.

Or, if a RB is having a career day, a very similar thing where it's zoomed in on his face as he is in his stance pre-snap. Could do it for a WR as they get lined up and are checking with the ref to make sure they are on/off the line.

Any player that is having a good/bad day, or is a top player in the conference/nation should have some spotlight camera angles pre-snap like you'd see in a real broadcast. Show their stats for the game and/or year along with it and it will add a narrative to each game on its own.

― Plato
Old 02-27-2024, 02:26 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 2

I hope it's close what ncaa 14 was. I would hate if it's like NHL 15, where it was bare bones.
Gameplay shouldn't be somewhere realistic, not like Fifa 22 to FC 24 where defend midfielder are off position.
An Editor that Allow only attributes to change. One reason I don't buy NHL no more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2024, 02:37 PM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 0

I apologize if this has already been said, but I'd love if the game included sports betting lines and totals that shifted based on overall, how well/poorly a team was playing, and injuries.

Being a -13.5-point favorite and holding onto a 6-point lead late in the fourth would only add to the goal of both winning but also covering wanting to cover the spread.

I think there's so many interesting storylines that get created without EA having to do any work outside of giving us numbers and possibly which side is getting the most bettors.
Old 02-27-2024, 02:57 PM   #93
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by z.arthur23
I apologize if this has already been said, but I'd love if the game included sports betting lines and totals that shifted based on overall, how well/poorly a team was playing, and injuries.

Being a -13.5-point favorite and holding onto a 6-point lead late in the fourth would only add to the goal of both winning but also covering wanting to cover the spread.

I think there's so many interesting storylines that get created without EA having to do any work outside of giving us numbers and possibly which side is getting the most bettors.

Please no. Couldn't disagree more.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:05 PM   #94
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:

Simulated gambling(even such a small reference to it like a point spread) could hit the ESRB rating to be removed from the E rating, which I doubt EA wants.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 02-27-2024, 04:55 PM   #95
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Definitely won't be in the game but what they could do is give a subtle nod to a certain side of things if there's a late, meaningless touchdown. That's about all we can ask for, in my mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2024, 03:31 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 4

AI so the CPU can know when you are spamming plays and stop you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »