Home

Old 05-09-2020, 09:54 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: State of DD

DUUDDDEEEE!!! YESSS!! SOO ANNOYING!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It's not the timing window per se. SDS seems to have tightened the speed offset between fastballs and other pitches. I'm fairly sure they mentioned this change on-stream pre-launch, but am not 100%. But in practice, I DO see a difference compared to '19; far too often on default settings, I'd be sitting FB, swing early on a realistic speed CH (i.e. one that is 6-7 mph below FB speed) and still be right in front of it for a hard hit pull swing.
Sent from my moto g(7) power using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-11-2020, 11:41 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 6

Ive not played in a week and it's been fine. I am still checking the news and see they've added a new conquest so as an offline player thats a positive. when i get the urge to play again , at least there should be enough offline dd content for me available.

haven't given up on THE SHOW game this early in a while.
Old 05-11-2020, 11:48 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
Ive not played in a week and it's been fine. I am still checking the news and see they've added a new conquest so as an offline player thats a positive. when i get the urge to play again , at least there should be enough offline dd content for me available.

haven't given up on THE SHOW game this early in a while.
I just don’t get why u have to be an online player to build great team. Why can’t I build a great team to use offline like in madden?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2020, 06:20 AM   #52
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets2020
I just don’t get why u have to be an online player to build great team. Why can’t I build a great team to use offline like in madden?
What? I am not currently enjoying the state of DD...but goodness this is highly inaccurate.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 05-12-2020, 07:43 AM   #53
MVP

papadell's Arena

Yeah I'm not sure exactly what Madden does but you can definitely build a good team in The Show. You get so many free packs that even with bad luck you can sell off everything and buy into certain players you might want. They give out endgame cards just for playing in XP rewards and even though I feel like a lot of the moments are complete bull**** and not worth the time, if you're really trying to grind offline then you can fill out your roster with low level diamonds for free.

I think The Show is a bad game. I think SDS is a bad developer. But I think they have a great cache of cards for offline players to build teams with on top of the free packs you accumulate.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:29 PM   #54
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Yeah cards and their availability aren't the problem with this game, it's that the developers seem to put them above everything else. No substance, just lots of cards and packs thrown at you

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »