Home

Old 11-19-2020, 05:26 PM   #57
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PlayStation 5

I feel like lots of gamers do both PC and console.

I have a PC and do most of my gaming on it, I still bought an Xbox One, PS4, and Switch.

This gen I bought PS5 due to exclusives and have no reason to buy the new Xbox due to I can play their games on my PC.

I think they would lose more sales than you think, no way I buy a PS5 if not for console exclusives.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Old 11-19-2020, 09:34 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalBoyle78
I Don't have single issue with it, but I can almost bet anything Spiderman is not coming to PC, and if it didn't it wouldn't be for some time.
You do not know that for a fact except that might be what you do not want to see. Unless you are in Sony meetings you have no clue what their position is on making more money by putting games on PC
Old 11-19-2020, 09:37 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniM1ke
I feel like lots of gamers do both PC and console.

I have a PC and do most of my gaming on it, I still bought an Xbox One, PS4, and Switch.

This gen I bought PS5 due to exclusives and have no reason to buy the new Xbox due to I can play their games on my PC.

I think they would lose more sales than you think, no way I buy a PS5 if not for console exclusives.
Sony will make tons of more money by putting the game on PS and PC and they rather you buy software over hardware any day of the week. That is where the money is at. You have a rig so you would not buy a ps5 but you will buy the game on PC and as long as you are spending your money on PC or PS then Sony will be cool with it.

Sony can put a PS launcher on PC and it will sell millions of more copies of their games. Console gamers are console gamers and many will still buy consoles because that is how they game but many pc gamers are not going to buy a console to play a game. That is very few of those around compared to those who will buy the game on PC
Old 11-19-2020, 10:07 PM   #60

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGamerXx
You do not know that for a fact except that might be what you do not want to see. Unless you are in Sony meetings you have no clue what their position is on making more money by putting games on PC
Just the same as you have no idea which games they might put on PC in the future yet you make blanket statements as if their facts while calling out others who disagree as if they have zero knowledge of what will happen in the future yet somehow you do?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2020, 10:23 PM   #61
All Star

Has anyone transferred a lot of ps4 games over? Did you have any issues? I am doing that right now and I got most of my games set up still got a few I am working on right now while I watch football. For some reason GOW didn't want to install but now it did just had to try a few times. I have tried like 8 times to install the last patch for GOT 1.16 and it keeps giving me an error.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2020, 10:25 PM   #62
All Star

Spiderman ps4 has sold 20+ million now I heard the other day. I am still playing mm on second play threw going for 100% only did like main story on first play threw.
Old 11-20-2020, 12:40 AM   #63
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef
Just the same as you have no idea which games they might put on PC in the future yet you make blanket statements as if their facts while calling out others who disagree as if they have zero knowledge of what will happen in the future yet somehow you do?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That is why you waste time responding to his posts, he’s always right, you’re always wrong. Happens in every console thread he’s in.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:04 AM   #64
All Star

RockinDaMike's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
That is why you waste time responding to his posts, he’s always right, you’re always wrong. Happens in every console thread he’s in.
And don't forget tv,monitor and the pc thread.

Well Pre order just released in the philippines and in literal seconds everything was sold out. Not gonna stress about it, I will just do what i did last time and get it sometime in the Spring.
Activision: MikeDeuce#1448

Teams: AZ Cardinals, Suns, Diamondbacks, Duke, Arizona State

IG FB

Last edited by RockinDaMike; 11-21-2020 at 12:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Console/Portable Talk »