Home

Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-31-2023, 05:47 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
I built a 13900k 4090 pc e few months ago so the performance is fine for me on ultra, graphically this isn’t a great looking game so I’m surprised to hear any performance issues. What is an issue is the punches and lack of feel for impact power. It’s like 1 landed punch out of 20 looks and feels good, the majority it seems like your gloves are made out of marshmallow. I realize it’s early access, but it’s extremely barebones and unless I’m missing something there are no replays on the game at all, not after knockdowns or knockouts, and not any manual replay option I’ve seen From the pause menu. I’m glad a dev tried tackling a boxing game, but so far I’m not enjoying this one much at all
Sorry, what game are you playing that you think this game doesn’t look good graphically? Playing on ultra settings and it’s quite honestly one of the more beautiful sports games I’ve seen. Gameplay needs and will get tweaked, but if your not impressed graphically from this game, I have no words
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 06:22 PM   #26
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakywwe
Sorry, what game are you playing that you think this game doesn’t look good graphically? Playing on ultra settings and it’s quite honestly one of the more beautiful sports games I’ve seen. Gameplay needs and will get tweaked, but if your not impressed graphically from this game, I have no words
One of the more beautiful sports games you’ve ever seen? Ok, you do you man, I’m not impressed by it. My first fight after the third round my opponent’s entire face was bright red, a red circle like he had applied makeup to it, it looked ridiculous. The walkouts are dull and lifeless, the knockdown count shows the fighter knocked down in a completely different area of the ring than where they were actually knocked down in, zero replays of any knockout or fight highlights of any kind whatsoever. When you see games like MSFS or Callisto Protocol on ultra maybe you get dulled to a what a boxing game is pulling off, graphics are not this games strong point to be sure.
Old 01-31-2023, 06:24 PM   #27
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
One of the more beautiful sports games you’ve ever seen? Ok, you do you man, I’m not impressed by it. My first fight after the third round my opponent’s entire face was bright red, a red circle like he had applied makeup to it, it looked ridiculous. The walkouts are dull and lifeless, the knockdown count shows the fighter knocked down in a completely different area of the ring than where they were actually knocked down in, zero replays of any knockout or fight highlights of any kind whatsoever. When you see games like MSFS or Callisto Protocol on ultra maybe you get dulled to a what a boxing game is pulling off, graphics are not this games strong point to be sure.
These all sound like things ripe to be improved as part of early access.
Old 01-31-2023, 06:35 PM   #28
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
These all sound like things ripe to be improved as part of early access.
Right, my point is currently it’s not some amazing looking sports game like the other post said it is
Old 01-31-2023, 07:05 PM   #29
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

I want to buy this game but there’s something about the punching animations that just seems so off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2023, 07:10 PM   #30
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

4090 / 7700x build and the game runs flawlessly. Looks decent at ultra settings.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2023, 07:25 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

For whoever was asking the game in fact has a few sliders and they're found in the pre-fight menu (after boxer selection). Damage Modifier, Stamina Modifier, Referee Leniency, and Maximum Penalties. I haven't adjusted any of them yet, but I also haven't seen any penalties handed out so not sure how much impact the latter two are going to have.

Early impression is that the damage modifier may need to come up to get the sense of any punch being potentially damaging - this seems like very much a counter-punchers game so far in that even if you out-throw your opponent, you'll lose the round if you eat too many counters (assuming no knockdowns). I've only played vs. the AI in quick fight so I don't know how it is online.

Oh, so y'all don't make the same mistake I did - "Simulation" in that menu turns off the HUD. Casual keeps it on. I agree that not being able to visualize stamina loss and damage can be more "sim" but I find that word choice amusing. I thought it was a bug at first when I instinctively set it to Sim and the HUD disappeared...lol

Last edited by bcruise; 01-31-2023 at 08:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 08:01 PM   #32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_centa_fielda
Counter punching style ai boxers feel cheap. They're almost perfect on their counters and they don't bite on feints.
I dont love the AI's non stop aggression. No matter who you use, the AI comes forward 90% of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »