Home

Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-31-2023, 12:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ke_nyc
On my second fight. Not sure if it’s a early bug but cpu stamina doesn’t decrease. First fight got koed by Fury(cpu) Wilder(me) in rd 6 Furys stamina was at 100. Here I am 3 rds into my 2nd fight cpu stamina at 100.
I noticed that too. It seems it may be based on body shots landed. Not sure but they also need to turn that slip crap off because it's based on pressing the left stick down which you do naturally when moving left right up or down
Old 01-31-2023, 12:56 PM   #10
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Until it’s on console, I couldn’t honestly care less. Don’t own a gaming PC and never will. But it’s still nice to hear the game is coming along nicely after so many false starts over the last couple of years
Old 01-31-2023, 01:12 PM   #11
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
Until it’s on console, I couldn’t honestly care less. Don’t own a gaming PC and never will. But it’s still nice to hear the game is coming along nicely after so many false starts over the last couple of years
Might be the only way to ever play it

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 01:46 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I bought it to try on steam deck.

Booted fine. Tutorial fine. Although clearly not optimised.

Crashes into a main fight. Not tried messing with settings but I’m hopefully it’ll work as the tutorial was fine.

Wish there was a solo player mode. Even just if it was a title ladder for each weight for now. That would do.

If anyone wants me to test anything on steam deck I’m happy too and if anyone gets the best settings worked out let me know please.
Old 01-31-2023, 02:06 PM   #13
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
I bought it to try on steam deck.

Booted fine. Tutorial fine. Although clearly not optimised.

Crashes into a main fight. Not tried messing with settings but I’m hopefully it’ll work as the tutorial was fine.

Wish there was a solo player mode. Even just if it was a title ladder for each weight for now. That would do.

If anyone wants me to test anything on steam deck I’m happy too and if anyone gets the best settings worked out let me know please.
Early access and relatively demanding specs, so I'm not stunned to hear it's maybe spotty on Steam Deck.
Old 01-31-2023, 02:22 PM   #14
Rookie

The best part of the game is that the A.I. is on point. Fighters fight like themselves.
Old 01-31-2023, 02:49 PM   #15

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

The game shares the same issue all other boxing games share. You don’t fear getting hit. Just not enough power to the punches. There have been plenty of wars in boxing but for the most part you wont last long taking punishment. This is what leads to the games becoming arcady. You need to be punished for taking shots and for spamming punches. I do think the game is good. I'm finally retiring Fight Night Champion which is significantly worse in this aspect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 02:59 PM   #16
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911
I noticed that too. It seems it may be based on body shots landed. Not sure but they also need to turn that slip crap off because it's based on pressing the left stick down which you do naturally when moving left right up or down
Yeah I noticed that too but figured it was something that would get updated once the full Early Access release becomes available. The CPU does a good job of going to the body but it's something I expect it to get addressed like Beta #2 where there were frequent updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ke_nyc
The game shares the same issue all other boxing games share. You don’t fear getting hit. Just not enough power to the punches. There have been plenty of wars in boxing but for the most part you wont last long taking punishment. This is what leads to the games becoming arcady. You need to be punished for taking shots and for spamming punches. I do think the game is good. I'm finally retiring Fight Night Champion which is significantly worse in this aspect.
I thought the same thing but those shots add up and will see you get dropped. A lot of it is fighter dependent too. I thought I could walk into tight quarters and trade blows with stronger fighters. Nope...

Ignore my kid talking in the background. I let her choose the matchups lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »