Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-17-2024, 12:29 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

Hype, about the various generic wrestlers, is it right that mostly all of them have stamina and recovery set to the max?
Old 04-17-2024, 01:35 PM   #138
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killadar1
Different overalls.
Right. But how to decide who gets what then?

Is it for if you want to make a generic who is slightly better than another?
Old 04-17-2024, 04:28 PM   #139
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
Why is there more than 1 version of each style of attributes? For example, I see 5 versions of Male American, and so on?
Look at the card level; that determines where they compare to other wrestlers. Also, each PROMOTION will have tendencies that vary as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueBanderas
Hype, about the various generic wrestlers, is it right that mostly all of them have stamina and recovery set to the max?
Just for the AMERICAN-INDEPENDENTs. This is to simulate that 100 miles/hour style, less selling, multiple false finishes, etc. I've also added an WWE section to differentiate the two different styles.

Quote:
Beyond awesome!

Hey, what arena is that?

Also, any ETA on the rest of the Golden Era roster?
I found a MONDAY NIGHT RAW 1994 arena on community creations.

Golden era will be released next. Working on some videos to coincide with them.
Old 04-17-2024, 07:47 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Right. But how to decide who gets what then?

Is it for if you want to make a generic who is slightly better than another?
You can just decide. For example, I downloaded a Rey Fenix CAW, decided he was a low overall technician with diving abilities and then used those attributes. There's no wrong way to do it. If you don't like the way a guy plays, you can change it easily.
Old 04-18-2024, 12:29 AM   #141
Rookie

How have you been feeling about matches between lesser card talent and midcarders/upper midcarders? I'm noticing a bit much back and forth than anticipated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2024, 03:56 AM   #142
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21

Just for the AMERICAN-INDEPENDENTs. This is to simulate that 100 miles/hour style, less selling, multiple false finishes, etc. I've also added an WWE section to differentiate the two different styles.

I'm still a bit confused by this, tbh, so please forgive me in advance for my question, it's just that I want to make the most of your sheet to make my game the best ever! No criticism, just my will to understand the logic behind it, I need a bit of help here.

I don't understand how to tell a generic promotion from the other or what the hierarchy of the styles could be.

I.e: Name - Male american
Promotion: Generic American
Offensive style: Face american

I do get we have 5 levels depending on the card position. Is "generic American" a generalist USA promotion like WWE or AEW?

Also under Male technician we have the promotion Generic American, and 5 levels of heel technician. To have a face technician what should I do as I can't find it?

Then for example, a face luchador: we have the 5 levels of male luchador under "Generic American" but also 5 levels in "Generic Hardcore", and if you want to have a heel luchador we have it in "Japanese strong style" and "Japanese King's Road".

Or for Face - Junior we have it in "Generic American", "Generic Hardcore"; in the Japanese roster the fighting styles are all heels with no faces and this confuses me a bit.

So it's not that clear to me what the difference between the 4 generic rosters is and how to make the most of it. I was trying to have a nice Mistico but I wasn't sure which one of the face luchadors should I take into consideration.

Also I wanted to do Okada and in the 2k23 sheet he's labeled as "Face - Orthodox - Panther" so the best I could do is adapt WCW MNW Ray Lloyd face and compare it to your 2K23 sheet.

Thank you in advance for your clarifications!
Old 04-18-2024, 03:07 PM   #143
Rookie

MadKingCraig's Arena

Sorry for any dumb questions lol. I'm completely new to the WWE sim universe.

Some very basic questions.
Are these edits done from the main menu "Edit Superstars"?
Does everyone use these rosters and settings for universe mode?
I noticed when I tried to edit someone their max was lower than what the spreadsheet indicated someone should be. For example, Braun Stroman's aerial max is 80 but the sheet says 83.

Thanks.
Old 04-18-2024, 03:58 PM   #144
Rookie

Thanks, as always, for sharing all this awesome info on the sheets! I have a quick question about the sliders - The 'Match Settings' has info for 'Health' I don't see an option for health in the same are as I do for adjusting the signature and finishers...anyone know where I can find that? Thanks for any insight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »