Home

HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

This is a discussion on HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-10-2024, 11:02 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HYPE/DC & Co - WWE 2K24 Project

I can post AEW, but I can't guarantee it will be up to date and I can almost guarantee I will not update it. Nothing against AEW I just don't have the time or patience to keep up with everything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2024, 05:10 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperballer21
I can post AEW, but I can't guarantee it will be up to date and I can almost guarantee I will not update it. Nothing against AEW I just don't have the time or patience to keep up with everything.
I think that, when you will find the time and with zero rush, some ex WWE wrestlers or International ones would be a good addition to the sheet. Just some examples as I think they are very common additions as CAWS:

Jericho, Edge, Bryan, Moxley / Ambrose, Sting, Jeff Hardy

Okada, Omega

Eventually some 2K23 who where released or didn't make the cut, such as Edge and Matt Riddle
Old 04-11-2024, 01:13 AM   #107
Rookie

Quote:
Fair enough. I appreciate you posting it. Thank you for your hard work over the years.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:26 AM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
I'm having a very difficult time with pins and your attributes this year for some reason. Not sure if it's a new gameplay mechanic, but I find that the kickouts are super hard this year.

The speed and size of the zones and all that seem waaaaaaaaay faster and harder overall. But mostly what's happening is some odd delay I'm getting when I do actually try and time it. Is that new? Is that off-delay tied into a superstars pin attribute? I never once noticed, or had difficultly, in the past.

Thought I'd ask.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:04 AM   #109
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmbjj
I'm having a very difficult time with pins and your attributes this year for some reason. Not sure if it's a new gameplay mechanic, but I find that the kickouts are super hard this year.

The speed and size of the zones and all that seem waaaaaaaaay faster and harder overall. But mostly what's happening is some odd delay I'm getting when I do actually try and time it. Is that new? Is that off-delay tied into a superstars pin attribute? I never once noticed, or had difficultly, in the past.

Thought I'd ask.
I would decrease the speeds and and increase the zones.
Old 04-11-2024, 09:15 PM   #110
Rookie

Can you maybe give me some insight into the logic on some of this, and it’s not a jab I’m just trying to figure out if I’m reading this right or not… I’m noticing some superstars like Braun Strowman having a 80 overall on Ariel but someone like AJ having a lower rating…
Old 04-11-2024, 10:24 PM   #111
MVP

Braun is heavier. So in theory, if he were to hit a big splash or something, it would do more damage
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2024, 05:37 AM   #112
Rookie

Ah, gotcha. Also, after doing a number of testing. Do you have any idea what stats or sliders would help to stop these guys from kicking out of like 5 finishers. Even with the pin escape low it seems they kick out of a lot. I’ve even raised the finisher damage threshold in options and lowered the pin escape on every superstar to lower than what you have and they’re still half immortal lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »