Home

WWE 2K24 Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE 2K24 Impressions within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-09-2024, 09:03 AM   #33
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K24 Impressions

I've read that you earn vc for unlockables through matches in all game modes. But I'm not earning any vc doing showcase?
Old 03-09-2024, 10:39 AM   #34
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
I've read that you earn vc for unlockables through matches in all game modes. But I'm not earning any vc doing showcase?
Last year it was also that way so you only earn xp during the normal quick pay type matches. If you wanna beat the system edit a caw to the lowest ratings and bump up to highest difficulty. A 10 man rumble also works and take control of someone else before it ends
Old 03-09-2024, 11:41 AM   #35
MVP

Post Re: WWE 2K24 Impressions

This game was crafted with passion and love! I'm happy and angry at the same time. Not much additional to say outside of all of the good reviews on this except for one thing. If the devs are watching, can you PLEASE put together a UFC or Boxing title with this much attention to detail, PLEASE? I'm more of a boxing fan than UFC or Wrestling, but a game crafted with this much attention to detail can win one over easily, I'm having a blast. Need a boxing game like this asap.

Game is like a huge wrestling sandbox with so much depth it's ridiculous! I honestly can't think of anything to add. They appear to have reached a peak, which is why I'm asking to shift to another combat sports title and give the fans some greatness elsewhere, just one is all I'm asking. Just convert this engine into boxing and call it a day!

Guys, I'll finish a few games of my universe mode then get a taste for some boxing or UFC, so I'll boot up UFC 5 or Undisputed boxing and I'm just sitting there like
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2024, 07:13 PM   #36
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Can anyone tell me if you can hide the rivalry actions screen before matches and just let the AI handle it. Kills me in 23 knowing what the cutscene will be.

I just want it to happen and be surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-10-2024, 03:33 PM   #37
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Loving the game so far! Gameplay is solid! I enjoy Showcase and Universe the most(using legends). MyGM and MyFaction(I did try it this year) are not for me. Never tried MyRise before but I’m digging it so far, both of them.

Last edited by NYJin2011tm; 03-10-2024 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-10-2024, 06:12 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 6

Waiting for a sale because I just don't know how similar the gameplay is compared to 2k23. Need to have a controller in my hand and see how it feels. Miss the days when I could rent a game for 3 days before buying.
Old 03-10-2024, 07:50 PM   #39
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Brock Lesnar is back on the active roster on WWE website. So I am going to assume he will be patched into the game as a playable character in the future.
Old 03-10-2024, 08:52 PM   #40
Rookie

No Goldberg is disappointing as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »