Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   WWE 2K24 Impressions (/forums/showthread.php?t=1017544)

Fiddy 03-04-2024 09:11 AM

WWE 2K24 Impressions

Midnight release this evening for Early Access. I also see a lot of people streaming the game already because of getting codes from 2k.

The Virtual Road to Wrestlemania Starts Now!

Junior Moe 03-04-2024 01:24 PM

Re: WWE 2K24 Impressions

I got the 40 Years of Wrestlemania Edition and the New Zealand location trick works on the Xbox Series X. I'm about to check out the 40 Years of Mania.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

benny15 03-04-2024 10:25 PM

I have a bit of an issue i'd like confirmation from someone who has the game.

Is there no allow held input for mini-games in universe mode anymore?

I had it set up in my options for one off matches but in my universe mode it is toggled off and I can't change it. I feel like I have carpal tunnel already.

I hope this is something that can be fixed.

TheShizNo1 03-05-2024 01:58 AM

Loving loving loving the Wrestlemania mode right now.

Also one of the best rosters we've gotten. We finally got a "fun" wrestling game again.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Gotmadskillzson 03-05-2024 03:51 AM

I was kind of mad that the PC version on Steam had all kind of issues. First it didn't even allow you to download it. Then it went to game not available yet. Steam basically didn't allow me to play until 2am. Played some quick matches. Roster is pretty deep. People already made Sting, Goldberg and Brock when I looked in the creation suite. There is more blood in this year's game and more sweat detail too. My only issue so far is that submission meter bar fills up entirely too fast. It is like warp speed. CPU slaps it on you and it is a tap out in 3 seconds.

The controls are basically the same as previous years, which is a good thing. Current and modern wrestlers look great, some life like. The older wrestlers kind of have a waxy looking look about them. They aren't terrible but you notice the difference. Maybe I am missing it but I don't see instant replay in this game like in previous years. Now all I see are game made highlight reels at the end of the match.

TheShizNo1 03-05-2024 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson (Post 2050887474)
I was kind of mad that the PC version on Steam had all kind of issues. First it didn't even allow you to download it. Then it went to game not available yet. Steam basically didn't allow me to play until 2am. Played some quick matches. Roster is pretty deep. People already made Sting, Goldberg and Brock when I looked in the creation suite. There is more blood in this year's game and more sweat detail too. My only issue so far is that submission meter bar fills up entirely too fast. It is like warp speed. CPU slaps it on you and it is a tap out in 3 seconds.

The controls are basically the same as previous years, which is a good thing. Current and modern wrestlers look great, some life like. The older wrestlers kind of have a waxy looking look about them. They aren't terrible but you notice the difference. Maybe I am missing it but I don't see instant replay in this game like in previous years. Now all I see are game made highlight reels at the end of the match.

I thought it was just me that couldn't get the game downloading or playing on my PC or steam deck .

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

RyanLeaf16 03-05-2024 06:43 AM

I only played one match last night before going to bed. Sammartino x Yokozuna. Two things I noticed right away, the game/movements are faster & fatigue seems to kick in quicker. Not positives IMVHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

gbmbjj 03-05-2024 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanLeaf16 (Post 2050887487)
I only played one match last night before going to bed. Sammartino x Yokozuna. Two things I noticed right away, the game/movements are faster & fatigue seems to kick in quicker. Not positives IMVHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Aren't there a whole bunch of sliders that can adjust for that? ...well, the tired/stamina thing at least.

(Then again, overall MOVEMENT of each Wrestler is a tuner trait as well)

I suggest you check out Hyperballs 2k23 thread for this.