Home

WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24

This is a discussion on WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2024, 09:41 AM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24

WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championship
The Judgment Day (Damian Priest & Finn Balor) (c) vs. Tyler Bate & Pete Dunne

Womens World Championship
Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax

Elimination Chamber Womens World Championship #1 Contenders Match
Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Naomi vs. Raquel Rodriguez

Elimination Chamber World Heavyweight Championship #1 Contenders Match
Randy Orton vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Logan Paul vs. Kevin Owens vs. LA Knight vs. Bobby Lashley

Last edited by Majingir; 02-19-2024 at 09:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2024, 02:40 PM   #2

Majingir's Arena

Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/17578...rslueHK_g&s=19

So does this mean we AREN'T getting the tag match at EC? So is Rock even competing at all then? What role does Rollins play if he's not facing Roman or Rock at all? Or does Rock enter EC and win and face Rollins (which wouldn't be the best idea).
Old 02-19-2024, 08:45 AM   #3
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

I get having events in different countries but I don’t get why they are doing elimination chamber there. I’m curious how many eyes they lose because it’s at 5am in the states.

Elimination Chamber for me is one of the more interesting ppvs. Rather they make a new one for it or an additional event .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-19-2024, 10:47 AM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cch99
I get having events in different countries but I don’t get why they are doing elimination chamber there. I’m curious how many eyes they lose because it’s at 5am in the states.

Elimination Chamber for me is one of the more interesting ppvs. Rather they make a new one for it or an additional event .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
We basically know who is winning all these matches anyways so not like "spoilers" on match results is gonna impact things as much if you happen to watch later in the day and get one or two results spoiled for you.

The time is weird though. 5am ET is 6pm in Perth. Why not start it at 8pm in Perth which would be 7am? Still early, but more likely to catch people on the east coast waking up early to watch it.

And then that would also mean 12pm in London (as opposed to 10am) so more of a late morning/early afternoon show in the UK.
Old 02-21-2024, 08:50 PM   #5
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

Predictions:

Undisputed Tag Team Titles: Judgment Day retain. I wonder if they finally split the titles and do a Ladder Match for the new set of tag titles at Wrestlemania.

Women's World Championship: Obviously Rhea retains, but still no interest in Nia. Can she just go away again, but this time not come back?

Women's Elimination Chamber: Easy pick says it's Becky. I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca won. WWE built a whole match and feud around the fact that Lesnar was the cover star of WWE 2K16 with Goldberg as the preorder bonus. WWE 2K24 Deluxe Edition features Rhea.... and Bianca. Wouldn't put it past WWE to have Bianca win and use their WM match to pump sales of the game in a similar fashion. There is part of me though that wants Liv Morgan to win and Face Rhea but I doubt it happens.

Men's Elimination Chamber: Drew McIntyre is praying for a win and he'll get it. Drew wins this match to face Seth at Mania. Hopefully LA Knight moves over to a feud with Logan Paul for the US Title after this, I imagine Orton will join Cody's Avengers to help him hold off the Bloodline. Who knows what anyone else in this match will do at Mania.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2024, 08:56 PM   #6

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk

Undisputed Tag Team Titles: Judgment Day retain. I wonder if they finally split the titles and do a Ladder Match for the new set of tag titles at Wrestlemania.
I've been saying it since Zayn/Owens won the titles last year that they should've split the titles then. The only reason they made sense unified was because the Usos had it and the whole story was the Bloodline being Undisputed champs.

We can only hope they split it again and more importantly, get new designs. The fact that the tag titles have been the longest running title design of at least the last 30 years is sad. Even the Cena title lasted 8 or so years.

Most likely, they just do Awesome Truth vs Judgment Day at WM for the titles.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:31 PM   #7
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Most likely, they just do Awesome Truth vs Judgment Day at WM for the titles.
They debut new tag titles in the most R-Truth way possible if this happens. Since we've been stuck with tag belts that look like coins, Truth throws them over the bridge ala Stone Cold & The Rock, thinking he threw them into a wishing well. Truth drags Miz to the WWE Warehouse, finds the retro tag titles, they bring them to RAW and Pearce accepts them as the new titles because creating new belts would take longer lol.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:35 PM   #8
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Triple H got the whole crowd at the press event to sing the opening lyrics of Kingdom. Incredible how over Cody is right now, just amazing. They be stupid to have Roman win again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »