Home

WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24

This is a discussion on WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2024, 05:27 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: WWE Elimination Chamber 2/24/24

That was pretty great.

Women’s Chamber was probably the best one they’ve ever done. Women crushed it! Figured they’d go with Becky, that’s hands down the biggest most high profile match they can make.

Tag match was fantastic. Priest needs more props for playing the athletic big man as well as he does. They should take End of Days and Deep Six away from Corbin and give it to him.

Waller Effect….why? Could have just done a quick match there instead as a cool down. I thought for a second Waller was gonna turn on Theory(I still think he will) which at least would have been something and gotten him a pop at home.

Men’s chamber was really solid. Really enjoyed the story Orton told as well as the irony of Drew getting his title shot at the expense of others getting screwed.

Main event was great. When it’s all said and done Rhea may go down as the GOAT. I think what puts her above is her ability to have a match with anyone. And to sell for anyone. She reminds me of Styles like that. Every match feels legit. Nia looked great as well, for as much crap as she gets I thought she put on a great match.

Overall great show and you can def pick out a few more Mania match’s out of some of the side stuff that went down.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-24-2024, 05:33 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I loved Paul HHH Levesque coming out to The Game instead of King of Kings. I really liked the main event, Rhea is great and I think I’m becoming a Nia Jax mark
Old 02-24-2024, 09:12 PM   #19
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Heel Drew McIntyre is awesome!

I love this double pivot to him versus Seth at 'Mania. I hope Drew can get to 'finish his story' and win a major title at 'Mania (in front of a live audience)!

Rhea Ripley hands down has the best entrance music in pro wrestling. Her Judgement Day version is somehow better than the previous version.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 02-24-2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-24-2024, 09:38 PM   #20
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Solid PLE IMO.. The ladies killed it in the Chamber.

Did it drive anyone else nuts that Nia didn't clear the monitors on the table prior to driving Rhea through it?

Good stuff all around.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-24-2024, 09:52 PM   #21
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Solid PLE IMO.. The ladies killed it in the Chamber.

Did it drive anyone else nuts that Nia didn't clear the monitors on the table prior to driving Rhea through it?

Good stuff all around.
Yeah, but either woman could've done it since Rhea was outside first.

Still, that probably made that Samoan Drop and Elbow even more painful.

Man, these post - show video packages are making me want to rewatch WrestleMania 39 night one. In particular that awesome (best women's) match (of last year) between Charlotte and Rhea.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 02-24-2024 at 09:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2024, 10:00 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks like things worked out for Bronson anyways.

He was supposed to be at EC and face Rollins for the title. Still surprised they didn't just have Bronson over Lashley.

Either way, by not being on the card it allowed him to be there for the birth of his kid.

Big Poppa Bron(son)!
Old 02-24-2024, 10:31 PM   #23

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

Every part of this show was predictable. Despite that, all the matches were good. This is why stadium/international shows are fun. If this was just another arena show in some venue we usually see Raw or SD in, it wouldn't feel so special. Being in another country and in a stadium made it feel so much better than it should've been.

Tiffany is real over with the crowds. Usually connecting with crowds as soon as they go to the main roster is the toughest part for an NXT call up and she's already passed that. I could easily see her winning MITB and wouldn't look out of place at all.

And then Liv had to go and ruin everything and eliminate her!

What was the point of the Reigns/Waller stuff on SD? Didn't seem like anything that happened at EC had anything to do with something Reigns might have told him. I thought at the very least we'd see Waller ask very targeted questions (written by Reigns), or an attempt at Waller/Theory jumping Cody.

Men's EC was crazy. Lashley almost speared Logan into the crowd through the chamber. That RKO on Logan out of nowhere will definitely be a meme. Drew winning without really defeating Orton himself, I hope he does at WM, but could see Priest cashing in.

Nia Jax main events a PLE. That'll be a trivia question one day. Surprised this match was the main event, even with Rhea in Australia being the only reason why. At least this had a better ending than McIntyre losing at Clash then awkwardly having that song after the loss when the crowd was dead and just wanted to leave.

The stadium shots were great. Sunset especially is one of the best WWE venue shots ever.

Last edited by Majingir; 02-24-2024 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2024, 11:06 PM   #24
All Star

OVR: 2

Drew winning and then having the title stolen immediately by Priest just writes itself.

I actually don’t think this show from a crowd perspective was all that great. All the other overseas crowds felt way hotter. Possibly just the acoustics of that stadium but other than the visuals, I think if you held that show in NY/Philly/Chicago/Montreal it’s just as good if not better from a crowd perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »