Home

BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

This is a discussion on BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-28-2023, 05:22 AM   #25
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJaysFan
I know this is the preseason thread but just letting you know I’ll be working at the Rogers Centre this summer so any Blue Jays info I’ll be able to get for y’all.
Clear your inbox I got the Vlad Jr Song from 2020 you wanted …
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #26
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2

Packs are getting prepped to be released on Wednesday and Thursday. Get your flash drives ready!

Here’s how my scheduled release is planned:
3/22: Free Agents pack, AL West packs, AL Central packs, AL East packs
3/23: NL West packs, NL Central packs, NL East packs

Keep in mind that I’m in MST, so packs could be out later on the east coast. On the main page, I will be listing all the players included in the packs to avoid confusion. Included in each pack will also be a notepad file with any special notes.
Old 03-20-2023, 06:09 PM   #27
Pro

knich1's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Packs are getting prepped to be released on Wednesday and Thursday. Get your flash drives ready!

Here’s how my scheduled release is planned:
3/22: Free Agents pack, AL West packs, AL Central packs, AL East packs
3/23: NL West packs, NL Central packs, NL East packs

Keep in mind that I’m in MST, so packs could be out later on the east coast. On the main page, I will be listing all the players included in the packs to avoid confusion. Included in each pack will also be a notepad file with any special notes.
Are you sure of the sounds of the show are in for 23 on the PS4? Ramone said twice during the developer tourney stream that sounds of the show are not in MLB 23. I hope he was referring to ps5.
Old 03-20-2023, 09:42 PM   #28
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
Are you sure of the sounds of the show are in for 23 on the PS4? Ramone said twice during the developer tourney stream that sounds of the show are not in MLB 23. I hope he was referring to ps5.
According to the threads, it’s available for PS4. Unfortunately, most of the info from the game is based off of next gen versions, so naturally we won’t hear much from the PS4 side of things.

On the flip side, it would be quite frustrating if we find out last minute that the PS4 doesn’t have SOTS either. Would essentially mean all my work during the off-season was a waste haha!
Old 03-21-2023, 02:04 AM   #29
Pro

knich1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
According to the threads, it’s available for PS4. Unfortunately, most of the info from the game is based off of next gen versions, so naturally we won’t hear much from the PS4 side of things.

On the flip side, it would be quite frustrating if we find out last minute that the PS4 doesn’t have SOTS either. Would essentially mean all my work during the off-season was a waste haha!
I hope not
Old 03-22-2023, 10:17 AM   #30
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich1
According to information I've seen shared by others, SOTS is still only on PS4. I'm hoping that it's like the past couple of years and they mean the PS4 version of the game and not just the console. Because I finally got a PS5, but pre-ordered the PS4 version because I want SOTS. They really need to just bring it to the next gen already.
Old 03-22-2023, 02:04 PM   #31
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

**Free Agent players added to the first page. This is your guide to who is included in the free agent pack. Obviously these packs are shooting at a moving target. There are always players that sign after the pack releases, so if that is the case, look for those players in the Free Agent Pack.

Some of the players are listed to be in a different league. These players signed to play overseas instead of play in the MLB this season. MLB The Show usually puts these players in the free agent pool for use, so in case some of you use guys like Lewis Brinson or Trevor Bauer in franchise, you can find their music here! Same goes to retired players. I chose to make files for the newly retired players as well. For those Cards fans out there, you can still bring back Yadi and Pujols and have their walk ups!

In the free agent list, you may notice this next to a player's name (**RP**). This means that player did not have a specific warm up song designated to them last year, and they instead chose to have random music decided on by stadium DJs. For these players, I would recommend using RP music that will be available in the team packs as they come out.

Pack will be live shortly!

Last edited by BU1B22; 03-22-2023 at 02:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2023, 04:20 PM   #32
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

**Free Agent Pack link has been added to the first page. If there are any issues accessing it, let me know.**

The teams being posted today will be the American League. AL West is first, and in this order: Houston Astros, Los Angeles Angels, Oakland Athletics, Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers. Stay tuned!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »