Home

BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

This is a discussion on BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2023, 10:43 PM   #17
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
Hello all! SOTS have always been my favorite feature in MLBTS, so a huge thank you to you all for making it possible.

I see the show’s site FAQ saying that SOTS will only be available for PS4, but do you think that by playing the PS4 version on a PS5 will solve that and allow me to use SOTS? I know we have more questions than answers at this point but am really looking for some guidance since this feature truly is a deal breaker (just as I’m sure it is for many of us).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hey man. Good question. I’m not completely sure how the PS5 works to be honest. I’m still using my 4. I’d assume if the PS5 has the ability to upload music using a flash drive and u could play the PS4 version on there, I bet u could! Otherwise, I can’t imagine u will be able to.

To be honest, this is why I still have the 4. SOTS is an awesome detail to make the game so much more realistic. I’m hoping it’s added to the newer consoles. I’m also hoping I get to play the new game this year. I hardly touched 22 sadly! Just didn’t have the time!
Old 02-19-2023, 05:22 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Hey man. Good question. I’m not completely sure how the PS5 works to be honest. I’m still using my 4. I’d assume if the PS5 has the ability to upload music using a flash drive and u could play the PS4 version on there, I bet u could! Otherwise, I can’t imagine u will be able to.

To be honest, this is why I still have the 4. SOTS is an awesome detail to make the game so much more realistic. I’m hoping it’s added to the newer consoles. I’m also hoping I get to play the new game this year. I hardly touched 22 sadly! Just didn’t have the time!

Really appreciate the response, man! Also very grateful you guys are keeping this going for MLBTS23!

Right there with you, SOTS has constantly been the most important feature for me year in and year out. To recreate the realism of the sounds of real parks, in game, is everything to me. I’ve played the PS4 version of last few games (since they game to the new consoles) on my PS5 for that very reason. I was able to load in the custom MP3s on my PS5 via a USB drive and it worked well.

Since I mainly do SOTS for my favorite teams and their home parks, I would play home games on the PS4 version, and then for road games, I’d upload my chise to the cloud, download it on the PS5 version of the game and play road games that way to at least get something out of the enhanced version of the game. It worked well last year for me and hoping it’ll be the same this year!

Thanks as always for your hard work and dedication to a feature that is my everything, and one of the main reasons why I play this game (just wish more people shared in our love for SOTS)

Old 02-20-2023, 01:30 AM   #19
Rookie

I know this is the preseason thread but just letting you know I’ll be working at the Rogers Centre this summer so any Blue Jays info I’ll be able to get for y’all.
Old 02-22-2023, 01:48 AM   #20
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolczyk16
Really appreciate the response, man! Also very grateful you guys are keeping this going for MLBTS23!

Right there with you, SOTS has constantly been the most important feature for me year in and year out. To recreate the realism of the sounds of real parks, in game, is everything to me. I’ve played the PS4 version of last few games (since they game to the new consoles) on my PS5 for that very reason. I was able to load in the custom MP3s on my PS5 via a USB drive and it worked well.

Since I mainly do SOTS for my favorite teams and their home parks, I would play home games on the PS4 version, and then for road games, I’d upload my chise to the cloud, download it on the PS5 version of the game and play road games that way to at least get something out of the enhanced version of the game. It worked well last year for me and hoping it’ll be the same this year!

Thanks as always for your hard work and dedication to a feature that is my everything, and one of the main reasons why I play this game (just wish more people shared in our love for SOTS)

Im glad to hear there r other sound nerds like me out there! I’m hoping u like what I built for the preseason for u guys. I spent almost the whole off-season getting extra content to update as much that I could to make each stadium unique. I hope u guys download and apply all of them. It makes the road games just as cool as the home ones!
Old 02-22-2023, 01:51 AM   #21
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickJaysFan
I know this is the preseason thread but just letting you know I’ll be working at the Rogers Centre this summer so any Blue Jays info I’ll be able to get for y’all.
Good to see u floating around here still! I can speak for Arizito and myself in saying that we appreciate anything u have to make Toronto’s pack much more in depth. I sadly only hear so much in the broadcasts.

After the pre-season packs r out, I’m handing the season packs over to Arizito, but once the playoffs start, I’ll be prepping for the next pre-season. I’ll definitely use what u have to share!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2023, 05:03 PM   #22
Pro

Looking forward to your packs!
Any chance you know Peraza’s wake up music with the Yankees ?
Old 02-24-2023, 05:33 PM   #23
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
Looking forward to your packs!
Any chance you know Peraza’s wake up music with the Yankees ?
Just happened to be going through the files as I read this. Yep, I have 1 song listed for him in the preseason pack. Neverita by Bad Bunny. Also have a roll call made for him too. It’ll be in the preseason pack for u next month!
Old 02-24-2023, 10:29 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Just happened to be going through the files as I read this. Yep, I have 1 song listed for him in the preseason pack. Neverita by Bad Bunny. Also have a roll call made for him too. It’ll be in the preseason pack for u next month!

Awesome thanks man!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »