Home

BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

This is a discussion on BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-26-2023, 09:51 PM   #9
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: BU1B22's 2023 SOTS Preseason Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU1B22
Cool addition I thought of. I was thinking how fun it would be to make walk ups for us, and not just the players. If there’s a walkup u would choose if u were a pro and maybe wanted to use it in be a pro, this is a great opportunity to do it!

I’m making my song, which I will share for those interested, and I’ll make one for Arizito if he wants one. If anybody out there wants this, post replies in here or send me a PM!
This will be posted on the main page as “community walk ups”. Would be fun with what music u guys are rolling with!

Songs will be capped at 3, so only 3 per person tops.

Last edited by BU1B22; 01-26-2023 at 09:56 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 06:40 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sounds of the show is only on PlayStation 4 this year https://theshow.com/faq/
Old 02-02-2023, 09:02 PM   #11
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyranger32
Sounds of the show is only on PlayStation 4 this year https://theshow.com/faq/
We know it’s unfortunate prolly be same for next years version also … I don’t know why Sony doesn’t give an explanation as if why downgrade on ps5 makes no sense, They hiding something from us I believe. we should have a reason why the downgrade ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2023, 11:32 PM   #12
Banned

First off thank you guys for the work you do with SOTS…truly makes the game so much better and enjoyable…my question is where do you guys get the music from…is it iTunes or Apple Music, etc.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:22 AM   #13
LGM

Arizito Sports's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb1212
First off thank you guys for the work you do with SOTS…truly makes the game so much better and enjoyable…my question is where do you guys get the music from…is it iTunes or Apple Music, etc.
All platforms doesn’t matter as long it’s legit I try too cutt off all the bad lyrics and keep it pg13 …
Old 02-05-2023, 07:50 PM   #14
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

Hey guys. Thought I’d throw this out there. I’m in the process of overhauling stadium-related audio (broadcast, innings, RBI, HR, K, BB, etc). If there’s any requests for specific details to add, let me know asap! My hopes is we can create a more realistic atmosphere based off stadiums. I want each stadium to actually feel like you’re watching a game there.

As far as player audio, that is all done. Just waiting for the week before the game is released to organize them into files. There will be a “free agent” pack as well. This will just be players who, at the time of pack release, we’re either unsigned, retired, or overseas. That way, if you can’t find a certain player, be sure to download the free agent pack as well. There should be a significant amount of players in there.
Old 02-07-2023, 04:26 PM   #15
Pro

BU1B22's Arena

**Update**

Added community walkups. Only interest in walkups so far was for myself and Arizito. The links are posted for anyone to use. I chose two batter walkups as well as a pitcher warm up for when I make my dominant pitcher! Arizito has 3 batter walkups. Reminder that if anyone wants custom walkups/warmups, post them in the thread or message me.

I also updated some dates. The game release date appears to be 3/28, so I've posted the dates of the pack releases. You can expect all packs to be out by the end of the day on 3/23 (I'm mountain time here).

I'm currently wrapping up the last 4 teams for updated stadium sounds (Tampa Bay, Texas, Toronto, and Washington). After that, unless someone has a special request to add anything, I'll be just waiting until 3/23!

As always, you guys know how to reach me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2023, 09:04 AM   #16
Rookie

Hello all! SOTS have always been my favorite feature in MLBTS, so a huge thank you to you all for making it possible.

I see the show’s site FAQ saying that SOTS will only be available for PS4, but do you think that by playing the PS4 version on a PS5 will solve that and allow me to use SOTS? I know we have more questions than answers at this point but am really looking for some guidance since this feature truly is a deal breaker (just as I’m sure it is for many of us).

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »