Home

**You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

This is a discussion on **You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread** within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Where will Liverpool finish this EPL season?
Champions 15 8.38%
Runners-up 10 5.59%
3rd Place 16 8.94%
4th Place 37 20.67%
Out of the top four. 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2009, 05:24 PM   #41
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: **You'll Never walk Alone......Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasperez9
Firstly, speak in English. I'm tired of people who can't take the extra 15 seconds to write in full sentences with full words. It's not as if we're texting here. We're using full keyboards. It almost takes more effort to write incorrectly than it does correctly. Speaking like you do makes you sound like an uneducated fool. I apologize if I'm offending you, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here that minds this kind of stuff.

This needs to be carved into a virtual golden plaque and placed on the wall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 05:59 PM   #42
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Damn, all this time I thought Benayoun was a hell of a player, but now I'm not so sure after being convinced by perez, lol.

I still think he's a better player than you portray him to be, though...
Old 09-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #43
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexis
maybe you have all day on these forums but i dnt... if i was writin a college essay n wrote like dat then u got a point
but cmon dawg this is a forum and you are just acting so oldschool (notice the proper english)
ive been watchin this game since i was lyin in my mothers womb (18 years ago)
and theres one guy every team needs [a ball carrier]
and dont forget Benayoun is clutch at times
I am not discrediting Benayoun at all here; he is a good player. For the past two seasons he has come up huge late in the game (I remember that finish against Madrid in the UCL!). Honestly, as much of a creative force as he is, he'll always play second fiddle to Gerrard in the midfield and Torres when he wanders up top. I'm not saying that teams don't need players that can take players on -- they do -- but when you have too many of those players, you sort of fall apart. Think of all of the best teams in the world: Manchester United, Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea. With the exception of Madrid, each team only has one or two players in their starting XI that really are on the team to get by a player on his own (Nani, Rooney, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Quaresma, Ronaldinho, Anelka, J. Cole). When you give a team too much individual creative freedom to take players on, they don't play as well as a team centered around team cohesiveness and teamwork.

PS: "writin [like I would in] a college essay" takes no time. It should come naturally.

We are the Union; Join or Die.
Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me

Last edited by Tomasperez9; 09-04-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:24 PM   #44
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
I am not discrediting Benayoun at all here; he is a good player. For the past two seasons he has come up huge late in the game (I remember that finish against Madrid in the UCL!). Honestly, as much of a creative force as he is, he'll always play second fiddle to Gerrard in the midfield and Torres when he wanders up top. I'm not saying that teams don't need players that can take players on -- they do -- but when you have too many of those players, you sort of fall apart. Think of all of the best teams in the world: Manchester United, Barcelona, Inter Milan, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea. With the exception of Madrid, each team only has one or two players in their starting XI that really are on the team to get by a player on his own (Nani, Rooney, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Eto'o, Quaresma, Ronaldinho, Anelka, J. Cole). When you give a team too much individual creative freedom to take players on, they don't play as well as a team centered around team cohesiveness and teamwork.

PS: "writin [like I would in] a college essay" takes no time. It should come naturally.
gerrard is more of a pick and roll dribbler whereas benayoun can move the ball up field independently
i havent seen a portsmouth game (unles they play liverpool) in years so i dnt kno if kranjcar can move the ball upfield like benayoun

PS: I kno writin comes natural but i dnt write essays often

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant

Last edited by Pared; 09-05-2009 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Language
Old 09-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #45
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
Damn, all this time I thought Benayoun was a hell of a player, but now I'm not so sure after being convinced by perez, lol.

I still think he's a better player than you portray him to be, though...
Please, please, please don't get me wrong. He is a good player. In fact, some games he is a world beater. I don't want to keep on repeating myself here, but I just don't see him fitting as well with Liverpool as Kranjcar would've. To some extent they're like vanilla and chocolate; equally as delicious, but completely different animals. Some recipes -- teams -- call for chocolate, others call for vanilla. You can substitute one for the other in any recipe, but it won't come out as well as the original recipe. Sorry for the lame metaphor, but I thought it needed to be said.

Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #46
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Please, please, please don't get me wrong. He is a good player. In fact, some games he is a world beater. I don't want to keep on repeating myself here, but I just don't see him fitting as well with Liverpool as Kranjcar would've. To some extent they're like vanilla and chocolate; equally as delicious, but completely different animals. Some recipes -- teams -- call for chocolate, others call for vanilla. You can substitute one for the other in any recipe, but it won't come out as well as the original recipe. Sorry for the lame metaphor, but I thought it needed to be said.
benayoun been fittin in the liverpool squad jus fine
do u even watch liverpool play?

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 09-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #47
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexis
benayoun been fittin in the liverpool squad jus fine
do u even watch liverpool play?
Do you people listen to me? Benayoun is a good player and plays well for Liverpool. That is understood. However, Kranjcar's style suits Liverpool better than Benayoun's, and thus I believe he would play better. And yes, even at school (isn't Slingbox wonderful?), I have (unfortunately this season) seen every Liverpool game.

Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Old 09-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox

This needs to be carved into a virtual golden plaque and placed on the wall.
It should be in the TOS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »