Home

**You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

This is a discussion on **You'll Never walk Alone...Official Liverpool Football Club Thread** within the Pro Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Where will Liverpool finish this EPL season?
Champions 15 8.38%
Runners-up 10 5.59%
3rd Place 16 8.94%
4th Place 37 20.67%
Out of the top four. 101 56.42%
Voters: 179. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #33
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: **You'll Never walk Alone......Official Liverpool Football Club Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1
Kranjcar or Van der Vart would have been terrible signings i reckon.

Kranjcar plays the same as Yossi, prefers ball in the middle and would cut back all the time like Yossi if played wide. Van der Vart for the exact same reasons.
You really would prefer Benayoun over Kranjcar? Personally, I think Niko is twice the player of Yossi. They play the same style, but Kranjcar is far and away the better footballer...

We are the Union; Join or Die.
Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #34
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasperez9
You really would prefer Benayoun over Kranjcar? Personally, I think Niko is twice the player of Yossi. They play the same style, but Kranjcar is far and away the better footballer...
Kraanjcar is garbage in my opinion
he can not do what Benayoun does (take the ball rite at the D n get past em)
Benayoun is a palymaker n da **** n Kranjcar is like the maggot on the tissue

LiverpoolFC Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Braves Kobe Bryant
Old 09-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #35
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexis
Kraanjcar is garbage in my opinion
he can not do what Benayoun does (take the ball rite at the D n get past em)
Benayoun is a palymaker n da **** n Kranjcar is like the maggot on the tissue
Firstly, speak in English. I'm tired of people who can't take the extra 15 seconds to write in full sentences with full words. It's not as if we're texting here. We're using full keyboards. It almost takes more effort to write incorrectly than it does correctly. Speaking like you do makes you sound like an uneducated fool. I apologize if I'm offending you, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here that minds this kind of stuff.

Secondly, Kranjcar outclasses Benayoun in all facets of the game. It also isn't as if you'd be dropping Benayoun from the team; he'd still be available to come in (with the FA Cup, Carling Cup, and Champion's League there are more than enough games to establish a rotation that will allow all parties to have ample playing time).

Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 02:34 AM   #36
Rookie

redman1's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
I dont think Yossi is better or Kranjcar is better. I just dont see the point in bringing in another player that has the exact same skills and doesnt provide another option.

I dont watch enough of Portsmouth to say Kranjcar is better or worse and the only complaint i have about Yossi is he needs to learn how to shoot instead of always trying to beat the last man.

Would have rathered Rafa bought cheap right back as back up for Johnshon(or Johnshino as he is playing like a Brazilian right back) cause if he goes down then there is only Degen,Kelly or pushing Carra to right back.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:51 AM   #37
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman1

Would have rathered Rafa bought cheap right back as back up for Johnshon(or Johnshino as he is playing like a Brazilian right back) cause if he goes down then there is only Degen,Kelly or pushing Carra to right back.
I think Carragher would be the one to move, as the CB depth is pretty strong (Carragher, Skrtel, Agger, Ayala).

Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me
Old 09-04-2009, 03:42 PM   #38
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

Quote:
Firstly, speak in English. I'm tired of people who can't take the extra 15 seconds to write in full sentences with full words. It's not as if we're texting here. We're using full keyboards. It almost takes more effort to write incorrectly than it does correctly. Speaking like you do makes you sound like an uneducated fool. I apologize if I'm offending you, but I'm sure I'm not the only one here that minds this kind of stuff.

Secondly, Kranjcar outclasses Benayoun in all facets of the game. It also isn't as if you'd be dropping Benayoun from the team; he'd still be available to come in (with the FA Cup, Carling Cup, and Champion's League there are more than enough games to establish a rotation that will allow all parties to have ample playing time).

Dnt wrry bout how i type... i type how i wnt to
n im typin (not speakin) in english unless ofcourse u only read/understand spanish (which i got no prob wit)
n bout kranjcar im sure theres 20/25 football experts who would prefer benayoun over him
he is GARBAGE and stop ridin his dikk

Old 09-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #39
#ZOMBIENATION

Tomasperez9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexis
Dnt wrry bout how i type... i type how i wnt to
n im typin (not speakin) in english unless ofcourse u only read/understand spanish (which i got no prob wit)
n bout kranjcar im sure theres 20/25 football experts who would prefer benayoun over him
he is GARBAGE and stop ridin his dikk
There are 20-25 experts who think Benayoun over Kranjcar? Really? Out of the tens of thousands of "experts" in the world, only 20-25 think Benayoun is a better player?

Yes, I do understand English, in part because I've lived in the United States my entire life (as has the rest of family for 4 generations).

I don't understand why you keep saying Benayoun is the better player for Liverpool. He takes on defenders more, but that isn't what Liverpool needs; it doesn't suit their style of play. They're (generally) a direct team that plays predominately through the middle of the pitch. They don't play at an overly high tempo (unless they're playing the ball over the top and are trying to work the ball through Torres quickly) and play their best when they can methodically work the ball down the pitch and play the ball into the box from the corners of the area (not necessarily the wings). They don't play an individual game, with Gerrard and Torres as really the only "creative" forces on the team. When you add Benayoun to the puzzle, he makes the team lopsided, as he acts as another one of those creative pieces. This is not to say I don't think he is a good player -- I do -- it's just that I think Kranjcar suits the team better. Kranjcar plays that slow buildup type of game and is a different type of creative player than Benayoun. Instead of trying to play the game by trying to run through/past defenders (which is a very viable strategy when compatible with the rest of the team's makeup), he'll hold up play and try to play other teammates through.

Also, saying Kranjcar is garbage is just not right. I don't care if you think Benayoun is a better player, but Kranjcar cannot and should not be called "garbage". He is a top-tier player and plays at that level game-in and game-out.

If you want people to understand you and take you seriously, type in proper English, or at least as close to proper as you feel is appropriate, so that you are understood and not laughed at. Seriously, I haven't written like you since I was in the 1st grade (I learned to write in kindergarten). I will tell you that it isn't cool; it isn't hip. It's straight up embarrassing, honestly.

Sons of Ben 'til I die!

Don't Tread on Me

Last edited by Tomasperez9; 09-04-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:16 PM   #40
Y.N.W.A

Rexis's Arena

maybe you have all day on these forums but i dnt... if i was writin a college essay n wrote like dat then u got a point
but cmon dawg this is a forum and you are just acting so oldschool (notice the proper english)
ive been watchin this game since i was lyin in my mothers womb (18 years ago)
and theres one guy every team needs [a ball carrier]
and dont forget Benayoun is clutch at times

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Soccer »