Home

NFL Sunday Ticket Headed to YouTubeTV beginning with 2023 Season

This is a discussion on NFL Sunday Ticket Headed to YouTubeTV beginning with 2023 Season within the Pro Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-03-2023, 12:09 PM   #33

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NFL Sunday Ticket Headed to YouTubeTV beginning with 2023 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
You mean like it has Scott Hanson instead of Andrew Siciliano, or it's formatted way differently?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

I don’t know if the format is different (obviously same theme). I’ve always felt the DT version did a better job of capturing all the important live moments at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 09-04-2023, 03:36 PM   #34
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Yeah it's the Scott Hanson Red Zone (the Siciliano Red Zone no longer exists, as it was produced by DirecTV). I preferred Siciliano's delivery, otherwise they're largely the same to me.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:44 AM   #35
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

I had Sunday ticket for 11 years through directv. I look back and realize I spent over 4k to watch football

So happy now that I pay $150 a year, and get 9k channels to watch whatever I want, whenever I want, in any market that I want.

Sent from my SM-F946U using Operation Sports mobile app
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2024, 06:21 AM   #36
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I had Sunday Ticket with Direct TV for a few years. A few years back , 4 or 5 can't remember I dropped DTV completely and went all streaming. I had found a web site that had every game every Sunday for free. It was solid and very reliable.

Week one of this season I went to the site and wouldn't you know it, it has been shut down. So I purchased Sunday Ticket through You Tube. I did not have to subscribe to You Tube TV I got a stand alone Sunday ticket package with Red Zone included. It was decent however I was extremely disappointed that some games were blacked out each week if they were on my local stations. I don't have any cable provider so no Fox , ESPN , or NFL Network so that sucked big time.

On Direct tv sunday ticket when I had it no games were ever blacked out. I'm paying for every game, I should get every game. Won't be buying again next season.
Old 01-22-2024, 07:41 AM   #37
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

I had RedZone for $15/month this season with three DTV Sports Pack. Best value I could ask for. Still got my 49ers games locally.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-22-2024, 02:16 PM   #38
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16

I had it. No complaints from me. The fact that they had quad boxed games was pretty awesome to be honest.Plus, i got to see every Bears game when they weren't on national broadcast. When that happened, I just switched to cable. Hopefully they have an early bird special again for the 2024 season
Old 01-22-2024, 03:18 PM   #39

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I had Sunday Ticket with Direct TV for a few years. A few years back , 4 or 5 can't remember I dropped DTV completely and went all streaming. I had found a web site that had every game every Sunday for free. It was solid and very reliable.

Week one of this season I went to the site and wouldn't you know it, it has been shut down. So I purchased Sunday Ticket through You Tube. I did not have to subscribe to You Tube TV I got a stand alone Sunday ticket package with Red Zone included. It was decent however I was extremely disappointed that some games were blacked out each week if they were on my local stations. I don't have any cable provider so no Fox , ESPN , or NFL Network so that sucked big time.

On Direct tv sunday ticket when I had it no games were ever blacked out. I'm paying for every game, I should get every game. Won't be buying again next season.

That’s weird - had Sunday Ticket with DTV since about 2013 and local games were always blacked out on the ticket channels so I had to go to the local channels to watch. IDK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-22-2024, 04:00 PM   #40
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

YTTV nailed it with Sunday Ticket for me. That Quad Box was too clutch and I’m glad they adapted it with other sports as well(CFB, NBA, College Hoops, etc).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football »