Home

Franch1se: NXT-Universe

This is a discussion on Franch1se: NXT-Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-06-2016, 12:20 AM   #41
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
AWESOME TakeOver Show. New champions galore...DAMN!

Great show all around.

What system are you on? Only reason I ask is because there are some great new AJ Styles CAWs coming out recently that look even better.
Thanks. The Itami match for the briefcase through a loop into my plan but I decided to roll with it and I have some things planned in mind. With Cesaro going to Smackdown, I had to split them and drop the straps.

I'm on xbox one. I've seen a couple on Smacktalks I have my eyes on when they get uploaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2016, 12:22 AM   #42
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Thanks. The Itami match for the briefcase through a loop into my plan but I decided to roll with it and I have some things planned in mind. With Cesaro going to Smackdown, I had to split them and drop the straps.

I'm on xbox one. I've seen a couple on Smacktalks I have my eyes on when they get uploaded.
You should check out caws.ws as well. A lot of really good CAWs. Its where I look for all of my PS4 ones.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 02-07-2016, 01:27 PM   #43
All Star

franch1se's Arena

I'm typing up my latest NXT episode but Summerslam took place a few days after TAKEOVER

WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Big Show (C) Retained over Baron Corbin
WWE United States Championship: Dean Ambrose (C) retained over Cesaro
WWE Womens Championship: Emma (C) Retained over Paige
John Cena defeated Rusev
The Rock defeated HHH
WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (C) retained over Randy Orton
Old 02-07-2016, 03:11 PM   #44
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT opens up with Commissioner William Regal in the ring and he recaps last weeks NXT: TAKEOVER Special.

WR:
Last week, we saw the landscape of NXT change. Three new champions crowned! A changing of The Money in The Bank Briefcase, and a lot of exciting action. That is what we do here at NXT. Without further ado, let me introduce, our NEW NXT Champion, The Phenomenal AJ Styles!

AJ’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

WR: AJ, congratulations on winning your first championship in the WWE, and Im proud to announce it was here in NXT.

Before AJ has a chance to speak, Finn Balors music hits and he stays on the ramp, mic in hand, staring down to Styles and Regal.

FB: AJ, listen up, I’m not here to make excuses, you beat me last week fair and square by escaping the steel cage. I’m here to remind you that I have a rematch clause in my contract, and I’m here to announce that I am using it, next week, right here on NXT.

WR: AJ, he is right, and I have no choice to make it official. The Main Event next week right here on NXT, will be AJ Styles vs Finn Balor for the NXT Championship. Oh, and Finn, although it will not be a steel cage match, your Bullet Club members are still banned from Ringside.

Match 1: The New Light Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries makes his way to the ring and cuts a promo during his entrance.

AA: Last week, I proved that I am The Greatest Man that Ever Lived. I decimated Sami Zayn, regardless of what you people may say or think. And to prove I am the greatest champion who ever lived, I’m starting my defense tonight….in the Austin Aries Open Challenge…and it begins…..NOW.

We hear a fairly odd, but familiar music begin to play

CG:
Oh no….it can’t be…..are you freaking serious Saxton?
BS: I don’t believe it either Corey
CG: You have GOT to be Kidding Me, this is an embarrassment to our great champion.

Spoiler

The NXT Universe begins chanting- Norman Smiley *clap clap clap* x3
AA: Is this a freaking joke? You’re an NXT trainer, you haven’t competed inside a ring in years. What makes you think this will be fair, or that you even have a chance against me?

NS: You may be right, but you want fair? You want to give me a chance? Then let’s make this a HARDCORE match up, something I am familiar with, and a former Hardcore champion.

AA: Whatever man, I’m a fighting champ, and issued an open challenge.

Smiley pulls out a Kendo Stick and begins to go to town on Aries!!

Smiley stands in the middle of the ring and the Universe begins to chant “Hit The Wiggle….Hit the Wiggle”

AND THERE IT IS!!! THE BIG WIGGLE

But Aries is behind him with a chair…and BAM, chair shot right to the head, followed by a BRAINBUSTER! right onto the chair. 1…2…3

Aries retains his Light Heavyweight Title.

Match 2: Blake and Murphy vs The Vaudevillians

Blake and Simon Gotch open the contest up with the crowd fully behind The Vaudevillians. Kicks and suplex's by Blake leads to a tag to his partner Murphy. Murphy continues the dominance and cuts the ring in half. Aiden English eventually gets tagged in, however is just as unsuccessful as his partner. English is thrown into the corner and the Tag Team Finisher of Blake And Murphy, their patented Spinebuster/Frog Splash combo gets them the victory.

Match 3: Samoa Joe vs Bull Dempsey

Bull gets in some early offense, however once Joe got rolling, there was no comeback. Joe begins to unleash a fury of kicks, chops, punches and a wide arrange of suplex’s. This match showed how scary Joe can be in top gear. Joe hits the Chimera-Plex and throws Bull into the corner and uses the Muscle Buster to pick up the victory.

We cut to Renee Young in the back w/ Tyler Breeze and Tye Dillinger
RY: Guys, what prompted this interview?
TB: You see Renee,we have many things in common. We’re both Underrated
TD: Underused
TB: Pretty
TD: Perfect 10s
TB: Gorgeous
TD: Our names start with TYE
TB: And we both want gold.
TD: And we’re here to warn all the other Tag Teams out there, that The Gorgeous TENs will make our tag team debut next week…..you have all been put on NOTICE
TB: Now go get me a Pellegrino Renee.

Match 4: Apollo Crews vs Alex Riley

The match starts off with Alex Riley in full control. It appears that Riley caught Crews off guard and hits a multitude of suplex’s. Crews rolls out of the ring and regroups and collects his thoughts. Riley rolls out of the ring and gets met with a hard clothesline by Crews. Crews goes on the attack and hits the Gorilla Press Moonsault combination followed by a Sit out Powerbomb to pick up the victory.

Match 5: Neville vs Johnny Gargano

A very exciting fast paced match in our Light Heavyweight division which saw plenty of close encounters and false finishes. Counters, reversals, and outside of the ring diving brought the crowd to their feet early and often. Garganno took the upper hand and locked in the Gargano Escape, however Neville was able to reach the ropes to break up the hold. Gargano went for the Hurts Donut, however Neville countered and eventually got the upper hand and hits the Red Arrow to pick up the victory. This is the kind of action we expected when The Light Heavyweight Title was announced! The future in this title race is sure to be exciting.

Match 6: Shinsuke Nakamura Vs Elias Sampson

Nakamura got the upper hand from the bell, however the match ended early when Seth Rollins made a run in and attacked Nakamura from behind. Rollins looks to be lining up for a curb stomp when in comes Hideo Itami for the save! However Rollins gets the upper hand and hits the Pedigree on Itami! Followed by a Curb Stomp to Nakamura! Rollins then grabbed The MITB Briefcase which he just recently lost and escaped through the crowd to end the show.

William Regal makes an announcement on WWE.COM announcing next weeks NXT Card.

Finn Balor vs "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles for the NXT Championship
The Gorgeous Tens Tag Team Debut
Sami Zayn in action vs Tomasso Ciampa
Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Manny Andrade vs Tyson Kidd

Last edited by franch1se; 02-07-2016 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:26 PM   #45
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show.

Breeze and Dillinger is an odd team. Should be interesting.

Norman Smiley in the ring is funny.

Aries, Crews, Nakamura, Joe rolling
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2016, 09:01 PM   #46
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

That was a great show and the next show should be just as good if not even better, keep up the great work!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 02-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #47
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Great show
Old 03-20-2016, 02:55 PM   #48
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT Re-Boot

William Regal opens the show in the Middle of the ring after the opening credit signature rolls.

WR: Ladies and Gentleman, after a long time off, WELCOME to the NEW NXT!! Our superstars have gone through immense training to bring you the best show tonight. After the long lock out, and change in Ownership, we promise to bring you a show tonight that will last in your memories for a life time. Therefore, to re-launch the brand, we have TWO title matches tonight that promise to be amazing, as well as a solid card from top to bottom. Tonights Card is as follows.

NXT Championship: AJ Styles (Champion) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
NXT Womens Title (Vacant): Sasha Banks vs Asuka
Sami Zayn vs Finn Balor
Samoa Joe vs Tyler Breeze
Austin Aries (Light Heavyweight Champion) vs Fandango

Match 1: We get to see one of the NXT champions be the first entrant with the new NXT. Light Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries makes his way to the ring, polishing his belt upon arrival. This is a non-title match which the champion is heavily favored. Fandango then comes out to the ring...solo...with the crowd "Fandango-ing" to the music. Once the music ended, it was all business for our champion Austin Aries attacking Fandango who was caught off-guard. Fandango never really recovered and got settled in. Aries hit his brain buster and picked up the easy victory.

Match 2: Samoa Joe vs Tyler Breeze
Tyler Breeze used his quickness early to get the upper advantage, however once Joe got rolling, he was very hard to stop. This was a classic example of size vs speed, in which size won out. Breeze was able to hit the beauty shot, but did not do much damage to Joe, who hit a series of Chimera-Plexes followed by a Muscle Buster for the win. Joe wasn't finished either, he lifted Breeze up after the match and hit a SECOND Muscle Buster. Joe later grabbed the MIC and issued a statement to the NXT Universe, as well as the winner of the Main Event Tonight. "This long break made me hungrier, hungrier for that title that I've never rightfully be given a shot at to win yet. So AJ Styles.....Shinsuke Nakamura, I'm putting you both on notice. Whoever wins tonight, will have to deal with the wrath of Joe. Watch your back". Joe dropped the mic and walked off to a chorus of boos.

Match 3: Finn Balor vs Sami Zayn

Balor vs Zayn. Two crowd favorites who also want to be in the NXT Championship picture. The Crowd is split with Ole! Ole! Ole! chants, as well as FINN FINN FINN. The two start off with tremendous chain wrestling, counters, and reversals. The crowd is hot and loving it. No wrestler ever had the upper hand and dominated the match at any point. Zayn hit the Blue Thunder Bomb to a count of 2! He then threw Finn into the corner and loaded up for the Heluva Kick but Finn ducks out of the way! Zayn is caught with one leg on the top turnbuckle which allows Finn to hit the Bloody Sunday from behind but Zayn kicks out at 2! Finn is in disbelief.

Finn goes up to the top rope and goes for the Coupe-De-Grace but Zayn rolls out of the way and locks in the Koji-Clutch! Balor is able to get the ropes however and Zayn has a look on his face of frustration. Zayn then picks up Balor and attempts an exploder suplex into the corner but Finn blocks it with an attack of elbows, throws Zayn off the ropes and hits the Slingblade! Finn climbs to the top turnbuckle and hits the Coupe-De Grace for the win!

After the match the two hugged it out and shook hands to the applause and "That was Awesome" and "NXT NXT NXT" chants by the Universe.

Match 4: NXT Womans Championship: Sasha Banks vs Asuka

Just like the previous match, a hot mixed crowd with Lets go Sasha and Asuka's gonna kill you chants. Banks dominated early on, but Asuka was able to get in her share of offense. These 2 women really showed why the NXT are Woman and not Divas, and why the Universe loves NXT wrestling so much. Banks hits an early Backstabber but Asuka was able to roll out of the ring before Banks could get the pin. The two continue to battle and the match has quickly turned from technical wrestling to an all-out slugfest between the two. Banks sets up for a clothesline that misses, and Asuka hits the spinning back heel kick to a count of 2! Asuke then locks in the Asuka lock however was too close to the ropes and Banks was able to break up the move. The match is now into it's 20th minute. Banks hits another Backstabber!!

1......2.......KICKOUT!

Sasha gets into the refs face screaming at him "That was 3!!".

With her back turned, Asuka sneaks up from behind and locks in ANOTHER Asuka lock..to which The Boss taps! Asuka is the NEW NXT Womens Champion.

After the Match we hear a family tune play...."Let's light it up!!" AJ Lee is back! She appears on the ramp and claps her hands for the champ with a devilish look on her face. AJ, smiles, cocks her head, turns around and skips off the ramp.

Match 5: NXT Championship: AJ Styles (C) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

We Hear AJ's theme, and a rare NXT entrance of the Champ in the ring first.

We then hear Nakamura's theme song and the King of Strong Style, the challenger, make his way to the ring, never taking his eye off Styles.

The two contestants enter the ring. The bell rings and both men just stare at each other. The Crowd is already chanting "This is AWESOME". We are quickly reminded by the announcers of these two recently having a highly contested match up at Wrestle Kingdom in Japan, which would be AJ's last match before joining WWE.

Both men seem to have each other figured out, after a long bout not too long ago. The two men seem to know each others every move and no one had the upper hand until around the 10 minute mark into the match. Nakamura thought he threw Styles out of the ring, however AJ remained on the apron. Nakamura turns around and Styles hits a springboard elbow from the outside. Styles hits a series of slaps, both back handed and regular, a series of kicks and tried to finish it off with a back elbow, to which Nakamura ducked and hit a standing enziguri. Nakamura throws Styles into the corner and hits a running lifted knee. Styles is down and Nakamura sets him up for the Strong Style Knee.

Styles ducks and locks in the Calf-Killer! The crowd is hot chanting "TAP, TAP, TAP", however Nakamura does not, and gets to the bottom rope. The two begin countering each others moves and Nakamura hits a Death Valley Driver for a count of two! Such a close near-fall. Both men are visibly exhausted. We are now into the 30th minute of the match. Styles throws Nakamura off the ropes, leap frog by Nakamura, who attempts to return with a clothesline, styles ducks, PELE KICK!. 1.....2.....KICKOUT. Styles lifts up Nakamura, taunts him, and hits the Styles Clash to retain his NXT Championship belt!

We hear Samoa Joe's Music hit and he stares down Styles to close the show.

Last edited by franch1se; 03-20-2016 at 03:03 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »