Home

Franch1se: NXT-Universe

This is a discussion on Franch1se: NXT-Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-27-2016, 04:03 AM   #9
Rookie

jromero120's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Definitely keep the pictures coming. I love it like that!
Old 01-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #10
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Sting Joins Busted Open Radio with Dave LaGreca and Doug Mortman for a brief interview

DL: Sting, after all these years in the business, the success you’ve had, why did you decide on NXT?

Sting: You know what, that is a question I’ve been asked a lot in this past week. The answer is simple. I’ve traveled the world, I’ve had my Wrestlemania match, I’ve had my experiences on RAW, albeit very limited. But there are two reasons for NXT. Number 1: I’m at the end of the road in my career, and I still want to wrestle. However the daily travel and grind of RAW and Smackdown is just something that i cannot do anymore. Being here on NXT allows me to stay in one place, film once a week, and gives me time to be with my family. The Second reason is I can’t go in the ring like I once could. NXT has a lot of guys that know how to wrestle, guys that can carry me in matches and who I feel safe with in the ring, and quit simply, I know more people in NXT than I do on any of the other shows so I have comfort level here.

DM: How long do you see yourself in NXT?

Sting: That’s a tough question to answer. I would say probably a year….two at most, but that would be pushing it.

DM: How does it feel to be reunited with Samoa Joe and AJ Styles?

Sting: It feels great, but it’s not just them. Don’t forget about Rhyno (laughs).

DL: Ah yes! Someone who I know very well from the good ol’ ECW days. Did you have much contact with them before appearing on NXT?

Sting: AJ Yes, he called me up, I’ve been a long time fan of NXT and been watching the product of late, sort of binge watching on the WWE Network, so when my phone lit up, I knew what it was about, and I’m glad to help him out, just hopefully I still have enough left in the tank to be of assistance.

DL: You have a big week ahead, your NXT in-ring debut, in a 6 man tag match vs The Bullet Club. Do you feel the pressure?

Sting: I do a little bit. AJ has placed a lot of faith in Samoa Joe and myself. But a veteran like me, I’ve seen it all, and I know all the tricks and tactics that The Bullet Club will try to use. I learned it all from The NWO and Main Event Mafia, nothing surprises me (laughs).

DL: Sting, thanks for giving us a few moments of your time, good luck this week.

Sting: Thank you guys, let’s do it again soon.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:12 PM   #11
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do everything and post from write ups to commentary, pictures etc.
I really like the write up format. I wouldnt change a thing personally.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 01:12 PM   #12
Rookie

the red c's Arena

OVR: 4

Very intrigued to see what comes of Sting being at NXT. Following
Old 01-27-2016, 01:53 PM   #13
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT RECAP

Commissioner William Regal comes out to start the show.

WR: Ladies and Gentleman, tonight we have a Historic show as our Main Event features “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and STING!! taking on The Bullet Club. Also, as mentioned at the end of last weeks episode, it was revealed that The Light Heavyweight Championship will be returning. With that said, I have received numerous phone calls from superstars both from RAW and Smackdown who request transfer to NXT to compete for this belt. Therefore, my office is open to any and all superstars who wish to be traded to other shows, as we must compensate the other brands to accommodate new talent and beef up the Light Heavyweight division.

Match 1: “The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived” Austin Aries vs Tyler Breeze

We haven’t seen Double A in a while, but he heads to the ring alone. To this day we still don’t know the relationship between Aries and The Bullet Club. Is he an ally? Or a secret member?

Aries and Breeze began with a couple quick tie-ups, each of which went Aries way. We get a couple quick reversals and chain wrestling to start the match off. Tyler Breeze begins to take over and goes for a super kick which Aries counters into a reverse neck breaker. Aries whips Breeze into the corner turn buckle and hits a shot gun drop kick. Double A begins to stalk Breeze who gets up….BRAINBUSTER! But Breeze finds a way to kick out. Aries begins stomping out Breeze and seems stunned at how that didn’t finish his opponent. Aries picks up Breeze again and taunts with a Bullet Club hand gesture (only to add to the confusion), a SECOND Brainbuster and Aries picks up the victory after a 3 count

Match 2: Round 1 - Tag Team Tournament: Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Vs The Ascension

Viktor starts off the match vs Ciampa and quickly throws him out of the ring where he begins to get attacked by Konnor on the outside. Konnor beats Ciampa down to about a 6 count from the ref when he’s able to break free and return to the ring. Upon returning, Ciampa is able to reverse Viktors reverse STO attempt and make the hot tag to Gargano. Gargano comes flying in with running forearm smashes and gets the upper hand, until Viktor is able to tag in Konnor. The powerful Konnor is able to use his size and strength to gain the advantage in the match. The action breaks down and tags are made bringing in both Viktor and Ciampa. Back and forth action between the two that really gets the crowd into it. Another hot tag from Ciampa to Gargano and Gargano has seemed to find his second wind. Another reversal leads to the Gargano Escape!! and Viktor Taps!!! The team of Ciampa and Gargano advance to the Semi-Finals of the Tag Team Tournament.

Match 3: Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Both men enter the ring with loud reactions, opposite of course. The initial lock up occurs and the split crowd begins the KEVIN OWENS-SAMI ZAYN chant. It is Owens who gains the upper hand in this match up early with quick power moves but Sami gets his way back into the fight. A couple of European upper cuts sends Owens into the corner which leads to a swinging DDT from Zayn. Zayn lifts up Owens and attempts a Belly to belly suplex, countered by Owens who begins his attack. Owens goes for a Power bomb when Zayn flips over the top and hits a big German Suplex. Zayn heads to the top rope and hits a splash! Followed by a standing moonsault. Owens with the kick out and hits the POP UP POWERBOMB OUT OF NOWHERE!!! 1…2…..NO! Zayn with the kick out. Owens attacks aggressively with stomps and punches to the downed opponent. Owens picks up Zayn and REVERSAL! Reverse STO into the Koji Clutch! Owens looks to tap but continues to crawl and eventually gets to the bottom rope. Both men gassed but back to their feet, Zayn off the ropes and ducks under Owens clothesline attempt, Zayn comes back for the rebound off the opposite ropes and right into a second POP UP POWERBOMB….1…..2……..3.

Match 4: Round 1 - Tag Team Tournament: American Alpha Vs Blake and Murphy

One thing is for sure, the Crowd loves the Team of Chad Gable and Jason Jordan. American Alpha displayed tremendous technical wrestling abilities as per usual. Blake and Murphy had a brief moment of control in the match, but in the end, the pure talent of Jordan and Gable picked up the victory after a German suplex by Gable onto Murphy.

Match 5: AJ Styles, Samoa Joe & Sting vs The Bullet Club

FINALLY, the match everyone has been waiting for. AJ Styles finally has back up, and a lot of it at that. The crowd is hot into the match and we see AJ Styles vs Finn Balor to start. Great chain wrestling to open the contest with neither superstar gaining the upper hand. Eventually we see DOC Gallows and Sting enter the match. Sting looks to be showing his age a bit and the powerful Gallows gets the upper hand. Quick tag into Karl Anderson who continues to dominate Sting. Sting eventually gets to his corner and tags in Samoa Joe and business picks up! Suplexes and Suplexes gains the upper hand for Styles team. We’re now about 30 minutes into our main event when near falls begin to occur. Joe throws Karl Anderson into the corner and hits a CC Enziguri..Anderson is shaken up…MUSCLE BUSTER! 1….2….Balor with the Save! All 6 men enter the ring in a state of chaos which leads to The Bullet Club getting the Upper hand. Anderson hits the GUN STUN! 1…….2……Sting with the save! Action continues and we get AJ and Balor again. Balor his the Slingblade…1……2….KICKOUT by Styles. Styles makes the hot tag to Sting who throws Balor into the corner….STINGER SPLASH followed by the Scorpion Deathdrop..1……2………GALLOWS with the save! All 6 men again are in the ring, the ref has no idea what is going on. Styles sneaks out of the ring and Sting makes the tag, unbeknownst to Balor. Balor hits The Bloody Sunday on Sting but quickly gets turned around by the legal man Styles, Kick to the stomach…STYLES CLASH!!! 1…….2……..3!!!! AJ pins the champion and picks up the victory for his team. The Ref raises the hands of Styles, Samoa Joe and Sting. Finally someone puts down the Bullet Club, and AJ has back up! What will happen next now that AJ has his friends. Stay tuned for next weeks episode of N-X-T!

Last edited by franch1se; 01-27-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #14
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Woah!! What a massive show, and that main event was action packed! Very welcomed addition to the dynasty section, man, keep it up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2016, 03:40 PM   #15
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great latest show.

Gargano/Ciampa on a role
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2016, 06:32 PM   #16
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Great latest show.

Gargano/Ciampa on a role
I was actually controlling The Ascension in this match and the plan was for them to win the whole thing haha, but I got caught in a submission and I suck at getting out of them. Needless to say, the script is being re-written. I wasn't going to take it away from Gargano and Ciampa.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »