Home

Franch1se: NXT-Universe

This is a discussion on Franch1se: NXT-Universe within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-26-2016, 08:54 PM   #1
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Ok, so i have decided to start a dynasty thread for my WWE Universe.

I will control NXT Only. Simply because I like the product more, and I like the smaller, hotter crowds and small arena/Indy feel.

I will post the results of RAW and Smackdown each week with just the results only, no details.

I am going to continue from where I left off in the Universe mode thread in the 2K16 section.

I will post my rosters in the very next post, and then copy and paste the last 2-3 shows from the 2K16 section for a reference and starting point and then jump into the new stuff.

I have Monday Night RAW, NXT on Wednesdays, and Smackdown on Thursdays as major shows, and then Superstars on Friday. Superstars mainly consists of Divas and features all 3 brands.

I book and run NXT, play all the matches for this brand only.

Tag Team Champions and Womens Champions are the only people that can travel from brand to brand, therefore there is only 1 of each belt.

Last edited by franch1se; 01-26-2016 at 09:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Re: Franch1se: NXT-Universe

Alberto Del Rio
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Jericho
Christian
D'Von Dudley
Damien Mizdown
Dolph Ziggler
John Cena
Kalisto
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
The Miz
Randy Orton
Rusev
Ryback
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Triple H
Xavier Woods
Carmella
Emma
Eva Marie
Layla
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige

WWE Champion:Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion: The Big Show
Womens Champion: Paige

Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Bray Wyatt
Colin Cassady
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Enzo Amore
Erick Rowan
Fandango
Goldust
Heath Slater
Jack Swagger
James Storm
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Luke Harper
Neville
R-Truth
Roman Reigns
Stardust
Braun Strowman
Titus O'Neil
The Undertaker
Alicia Fox
Asuka
Brie Bella
Cameron
Nia Jas
Summer Rae
Tamina

World Heavyweight Champion: Roman Reigns
United States Champion: Dean Ambrose

Aiden English
AJ Styles
Apollo Crews
Austin Aries
Baron Corbin
Blake
Bull Dempsey
Cesaro
Chad Gable
Christopher Girard
Daniel Bryan
Dash Wilder
Diego
Doc Gallows
Fernando
Finn Balor
Hideo Itami
Jason Jordan
Johnny Gargano
Jushin Thunder Liger
Karl Anderson
Kevin Owens
Konnor
Manny Andrade
Mojo Rawley
Murphy
Rhyno
Rich Swann
Sami Zayn
Samoa Joe
Scott Dawson
Seth Rollins
Shinsuke Nakamura
Simon Gotch
Tommaso Ciampa
Tyler Breeze
Tyson Kidd
Viktor
Zack Ryder

NXT Champion: Finn Balor
Tag Team Champions: Cesaro & Kidd

Old 01-26-2016, 09:37 PM   #3
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Busy Night on NXT

2 Qualifying Matches for the Tag Team Tournament took place.

Match 1 Saw The Ascension, who have been struggling of late take on the Lucha Dragons. The Ascension have been struggling for quit some time on the main roster, and after spending some time in The Wasteland Soul Searching, made their return to NXT looking better and more aggressive than ever. This match saw quit a bit of close finishes, including Konnor kicking out of a Solida Del Sol. The end of the match came after Konnor and Viktor hit The Fall of Man on Sin Cara.

Winners and moving on to the Tag Team Tournament: The Ascension

The Second Qualifying match contained two heavy weight teams as The Dudley Boyz battled Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson of the Bullet Club. This heavy weight slug fest was every bit how you expected it to go just short of tables being broken. It was too bad this was only a qualifying match, as if both these teams were on opposite sides of the brackets, had finals potential. In the end, The Bullet Club found a way to defeat The Dudleys as Doc Gallows hit his finisher on Bubba Ray to seal the victory.

NXT Champion Finn Balor continued his rivalry against Kevin Owens, who is determined to end Balors reign as NXT Champion. In a back and forth, highly contested match up, we saw the Champion hit the Coupe De Grace for the 2nd time to defeat Owens. This match was a long contested and heated bout as we saw Balor kick out of the Pop Up Powerbomb, and Owens a Coupe De Grace, prior to the finish. This rivalry is certainly not over, and this was not the last time we saw Balor tonight......

Lastly, we saw AJ Styles battle Austin Aries, which ended in a DQ win for Styles as Finn Balor came out and attacked his fellow Bullet Club member. After the match, we saw Finn grab a mic and explain his reasonings. "The date was April 6th, 2014, the place: Japan. When you took everything from me, sending out my then, fellow Bullet Club members to turn on me, and kick me out of MY group..that I STARTED. Ever since then, I have been buying time, and waiting for when we would one day be in the same ring again. You think YOU could just show up on NXT, in MY company...on MY time...where I'M THE CHAMP, and think I would not forget. Well times have changed, and PAYBACK will be something that will be MINE." Aries and Finn continue to beat down AJ when Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson run down to the ring and continue the beat down. At this time, it is not known if this was a one time attack, or if this means AJ Styles has been replaced by Austin Aries, but all we know for one night, is Finn Balor now has another rival,and an even bigger target on his back. Could this lead to a Kevin Owens and AJ Styles temporary partnership to take out the leader of The Bullet Club?

Stay tuned for the next episode of NXT!

On WWE.com NXT Commissioner lays out the card for the next episode of NXT, as well has having 2 announcements.

Commissioner Regal: Due to the continuous growth and support by the WWE Universe for NXT, as well as the increase in talent acquisitions, I am happy to announce that NXT will now be adding a second hour to our weekly broadcast. (NXT shows increasing from 4 matches to 7).

Also, due to the addition of all the talent we have on NXT, we will be looking to add a second singles title. The voting is now open on WWE.com.

The choices are as follow:
A) European Championship
B) Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Championship
C) Hardcore Championship
D) Other: Insert Title name on submission.

The card for next weeks episode is as follows.

Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match: American Alpha vs Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder
Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match: Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs The Social Outcasts
Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match: The New Day vs The Vaudevillians
Sami Zayn vs Tyler Breeze
AJ Styles & Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor & Austin Aries
Seth Rollins (MR. MITB) vs Baron Corbin
Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura & Hideo Itami vs The Wyatt Family
Old 01-26-2016, 09:38 PM   #4
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT ANNOUNCES 3 NEW SIGNINGS

HHH and Commissioner William Regal have announced the signings of Manuel Andrade (La Sombre of CMLL), Rich Swann, and Christopher Girard (Biff Busick of PWG, CZW, Evolve). All 3 competitors will be added to the growing NXT brand and expected to make their debuts soon. With this weeks NXT card already announced, it may be 2 episodes before the talents show up at Full Sail University.

Old 01-26-2016, 09:38 PM   #5
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT Recap

The show opens with Commissioner William Regal standing in the middle of the ring recapping the same announcements he made on WWE.com. Regal states after tonights show ends, the public vote will officially open to determine the new NXT singles title. The choices are: European Title, Light Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Title, Hardcore Title, or other. Regal announces the card for tonight, which was already known before hand.

Our opening contest of the evening is the first of 3 qualifying matches in the NXT Tag Team Tournament which featured American Alpha (Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) vs Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson. This match showed off great technical wrestling from both sides that really got the crowd into the show. In the end, the wrestling tandem of Jordan and Gable proved to be too much for The Mechanics and saw them advance to the NXT Tag Team Tournament.

Our second match of the evening was another qualifying match which pit Tomasso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano against the former WWE Tag Team Champions, The Usos. Ciampa and Garganno are fairly new in the WWE Universe and figure to have the edge in the matchup as The Usos virtually have no scouting report on their opponents. This match saw heavy back and forth action with The Usos almost pulling out the victory on several occasions, however in the end, it was Johnny Gargano who hit the Hurts Donut on Jey Uso to qualify for the Tag Team Tournament.

The third qualifying match of the night saw The New Day battle The Vaudevillians. In a match that we expected to be closer, It was The New Day who dominated from the opening bell to secure their spot in the Tag Team Tournament.

(no idea why it has Xavier Woods in this picture, it was Big E & Kofi who picked up the victory).

Taking a break from the tag team action, we saw Sami Zayn and Tyler Breeze have a very solid match up for which crowd showed great respect for both competitors. In the end, we saw Sami Zayn hit the Heluva Kick to pick up the victory over Breeze.

Our 5th match up of the night saw Mr. MITB Seth Rollins, being accompanied by Paul Heyman, take on Baron Corbin, who has quickly been climbing up the NXT ranks. If this was a fair one on one match up, one could argue that Corbin would have picked up the win, however Seth Rollins picked up the victory after hitting The Pedigree as a result of a Paul Heyman distraction. Even in the loss, Corbin continues to impress and shows that he will be a major force in the future. What sort of alliance do Heyman and Rollins have? This is something to watch as Seth Rollins now has the MITB briefcase AND Paul Heyman on his side. This is a very scary thought for the NXT Universe.

Back to the tag team action, this time in a 6-man tag match, we saw the team of Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamara, and Hideo Itami take on Bray Wyatt, Eric Rowan, and Luke Harper. It seemed like no matter how many finishers the team of Bryan, Nakamura, and Itami hit, there was always a Wyatt Family member present to disrupt the count. In the end, the Wyatt family knew how to use their numbers better and emerged victorious.

In our main event of the night, Kevin Owens & AJ Styles took on Finn Balor & Austin Aries. One thing is for sure, both Owens & Styles hate Finn Balor, and that was easy to see. This match garnered several "This is Awesome" and "This is Wrestling" chants from the hot crowd at Full Sail University. This was definitely the match of the night and definitely the most over w/ the fans. We still do not know the relationship between The Bullet Club and Austin Aries but one thing was apparent, they do work very well together and saw them pick up the hard fought victory after a Coupe De Grace from Balor to Owens, the second time in as many weeks.

After the match, Finn continued to attack and had to be restrained by Aries. Finn quickly calmed down and the tandem exited together to end the show.

After the curtain closed on the Night. William Regal appeared on the titantron and announced the card for next weeks episode of NXT.

Next week we see the debut of Rich Swann as he takes on Bo Dallas of the Social Outcasts.

Rich Swann vs Bo Dallas
Qualifying match for The NXT tag team tournament: Blake & Murphy vs The Hype Bros
Qualifying match for The NXT tag team tournament: Los Matadores vs The Wyatt Family
Qualifying match for The NXT tag team tournament: Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs The Social Outcasts (Slater & Axel)
Apollo Crews vs Bull Dempsey
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2016, 11:07 PM   #6
All Star

franch1se's Arena

NXT Music hits, and the signature video plays.

Crowd begins with the N-X-T chants and right on cue, the Bullet Clubs theme song hits and Finn Balor, Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson head to the ring.

FB: Every week we continue to get stronger and stronger, The Bullet Club run NXT, and soon to be, the entire WWE. No one will be taking my belt from me, and in due time, Doc & Karl will be the Tag Team Champions once they win the Tag Team Tournament and destroy Cesaro & Tyson Kidd at NXT Takeover. And as for you AJ Styles…..why don’t you just give

AJ Styles theme music hits and the Champ is visually upset about being interrupted.

AJ comes out to a HUGE POP from the NXT Universe.

AJ: Listen up Finn, you know you can’t beat me one on one, so you have to have your body guards protect you at all costs. Well guess what, just like you, I’ve traveled and wrestled all over the world. And in my travels in numerous different wrestling promotions, I’ve made a lot of enemies, but I’ve also made a lot of friends. A lot of friends who are tired of the crap you pull wherever you go. And I’m proud to say, I no longer have to fight this battle alone.

The lights go dark…and a tribal music begins to play….OMG IT’S SAMOA JOE.

Out comes Samoa Joe who looks like he’s ready to fight. Joe and Styles shake hands and stare down the leader of the Bullet Club.

FB: Laughs, Oh isn’t this a site to see, well guess what AJ, you are still outnumbered. And as bad as

Crow squaks and the lights go out again.

It’s STING!! what is sting doing in NXT???!!!

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Sting begin to head to the ring. They Enter, and the three of them are staring down the Bullet Club.

Just then, Seth Rollins and Paul Heyman appear on the Titantron.

PH:My Name is Paul Heyman, and I am the advocate for Mr. Money In The Bank, Seth Rollins. And this is a Public Service Announcement on behalf of my client. There will be no fighting tonight involving Seth Rollins, this is a reminder, that it does not matter which one of you are holding the NXT championship belt, because that belt will be around the waist of my client whenever he wants it to be. It does not matter which arena, which show, or which night it is, my client Seth Rollins will cash in his briefcase and walk out of there with the title strapped securely around his waist and you can count on that. Now, with that said, I will let the New Japan Rejects take on the TNA rejects……Good Day! (Crowd Boos)

The boo’s quickly turn into a This is Awesome Chant while the teams stare each other down.

Just when its about to get physical, Commissioner Regal’s music hits.

WR: Gentleman, gentleman, gentleman. No need to get physical right now, there is a time and a place for this. Since tonights NXT card is already booked, you guys will battle next week in a 6 man tag team match. AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and STING will take on Finn Balor, DOC Gallows, and The Machine Gun Karl Anderson.

Match 1: Rich Swann vs Bo Dallas

We heard about this signing last week by Commissioner Regal and here it is! The debut of Rich Swann. Let’s see if he can live up to the billing against Bo Dallas of The Social Outcasts.

Swann came out flying at 100 MPH with aerial offense in every direction. I don’t think Swann stopped running the entire match. Swann was very impressive and in the end, won with a 630 Senton Splash.

Match 2: Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match- Blake & Murphy vs The Hype Bros

Pretty one sided match up with the favorites Blake and Murphy going over after hitting the tag-team finisher brain buster and frog splash off the top rope. Blake and Murphy advance to the Tag Team tournament and await their fate next week when the brackets are revealed.

Match 3: Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match- Enzo & Cass vs The Social Outcasts

In a closer match that most originally anticipated, we saw Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady get the hard fought W over a valiant effort shown by Heath Slater and Curtis Axel.

Match 4: Tag Team Tournament Qualifying Match-The Wyatt Family vs Los Matadores

In what was the biggest squash match of the night, and entire Tag Team tournament qualification matches, we saw Luke Harper and Eric Rowan absolutely destroy Los Matadores from the bell.

Match 5: Apollo Crews vs Bull Dempsey

Apollo Crews vs Bull Dempsey was another match in which was one sided. Crews continues to show his rare combination of strength and athletic ability. Crews won after hitting the Gorilla Press and Standing Moonsault. Crews is one to keep an eye on, as he has been flying under the radar picking up wins and climbing the ladder in the NXT Championship race.

Out comes Commissioner Regal with 2 Major Announcements.

WR: Last week, I announced fan voting was open to help determine the new NXT singles title. Well I'm here to reveal the results. With that said, the NEW NXT singles title will be.......drum roll......The RETURN of the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION TITLE. Details regarding the belt will be further announced next week.

And speaking of next week, let me reveal the Brackets for the Tag Team Tournament, now that all the qualifying matches have completed.

The Ascension vs Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano
The Wyatt Family vs Enzo Amore & Collin Cassady
The Bullet Club vs The New Day
Blake and Murphy vs American Alpha

Last edited by franch1se; 01-26-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:35 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Another great show. Glad you moved over here.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-27-2016, 12:57 AM   #8
All Star

franch1se's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Another great show. Glad you moved over here.
Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do everything and post from write ups to commentary, pictures etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »