Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Who would you like to possibly see in my Universe?
Shawn Micheals 1 50.00%
Edge 2 100.00%
Goldberg 1 50.00%
Mick Foley 0 0%
JBL 0 0%
Syxx 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #113
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WNAW: A New Era in Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Man that stipulation for Cesaro's title matches are crazy! I can't wait to see how those play out! Also your Championship Series rules are very interesting I can't wait to see the results of that as well.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
As for the Cesaro match, since I am "signing" new guys for next month I had to figure out a good way to get rid of guys. That one I am going to do myself because 2 of the guys I have plans for and one is definitely gone but thought it would make things more interesting. I'm trying to push Cesaro a bit here. Most of the title defenses I have let the computer do but some I have had to do for the push.

Yeah with having three brands I figured the World Titles would throw another wrinkle into things with the Championship Series months and making all brand title be defended 3 times during the month. Rosters are in for a big change next month.

Did you like the name change for RAW to Mayhem? I'm trying to get away from the WWE/TNA Shows to make it more unique. Was going to wait until next month but I figured Paul Heyman wouldn't be one to wait on something like this.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-22-2014, 09:54 AM   #114
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Yeah I do like the name change actually. It does separate itself from WWE so that's good. Your right Paul wouldn't wait to do something like that. I mean he does remind us that his client Brock Lesnar conquered the streak at Wrestlemania 30 xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #115
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Yeah I do like the name change actually. It does separate itself from WWE so that's good. Your right Paul wouldn't wait to do something like that. I mean he does remind us that his client Brock Lesnar conquered the streak at Wrestlemania 30 xD

Reed is comin' atcha!!
My other two shows will get new names in October

WWLeague Season 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #116
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling

I have slightly altered the International Title Match stipulations. Added a 4th competitor and a fatal 4way contenders match. Look for some new blood in the division by the end of the month and definitely next month.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #117
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I'll be looking forward to it!!

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-23-2014, 12:08 AM   #118
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Impact Bound for Glory
Quote:
Jay Lethal defeated Adam Cole to regain the X-Division Championship

Hernandez defeated Kareem Jordan, Tomasso Ciampa, and Drew McIntyre to earn a one on one match against Antonio Cesaro on Impact for the International Championship

Isys Diamante defeated Velvet Sky to win the Knockouts Championship ending Velvet’s 73 day reign.

Austin Aries won a rankings battle royal against AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Batista, and Bully Ray.
Order of Elimination:
  • Styles by Batista
  • Bully Ray by Batista
  • Joe by Aries
  • Batista by Aries when Bully Ray came back out and distracted Batista

Antonio Cesaro successfully defended his International Championship against Kareem Jordan, Tomasso Ciampa, and Drew McIntyre when he pinned Ciampa and Jordan and McIntyre fought outside the ring. With the win Cesaro not only kept his title but Ciampa is fired from WNAW.

The Briscoes won the Impact Tag Championships from Arrogance when Jay pinned Troy Silver

Daniel Bryan successfully defended his Impact Championship against Bobby Roode.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-23-2014, 11:49 PM   #119
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

September Year 1 Week 1 News/Rumors/Dirt Sheet:

WNAW:
PPV Schedule:
Week 1: Impact: Bound for Glory
Week 2: SMACKdown: Bound for Glory
Week 3: MAYHEM: Bound for Glory
Week 4: WNAW: Bound for Glory

- September is the Bound for Glory Championship Series Month:
- Reminder of Championship Series Title Match Rules:
o Each brands championship, tag championship, junior championship and women’s championship will be defended no less than 3 times in the month.
§ 1 of those will obviously come at each brand PPV and each title will also be defended twice on TV.
§ These three title defenses will be very unique and must follow very strict guidelines: (not necessary in this order)
· One title defense will be against the winner of a contender’s match which will pit the top 4 ranked competitors at that time against each other with the winner getting their title shot either later in the night, at the PPV, or on the next show (this can NOT coincide with the #1 contenders match).
· The second title match may be against whomever the GM chooses. If a champion loses the title during the month their rematch comes at the GMs discretion.
· The third title defense will be against whoever is current ranked #1 in the rankings and will occur on the final week of the month leading up to the interbrand PPV.
- A little twist on this month in the fact that all World Titles will be defended in week one on each brand as well.
- After this month, every brand title MUST be defended at least once a month.

SIGNEES/RELEASES:
- After losing at Impacts Bound for Glory, Tomasso Ciampa has been fired from WNAW per stipulations of the match.
- Adam Cole’s contract with WNAW is up and he has not re-signed with WNAW yet.
- Adrian Neville,TJ Perkins, Katie Lea, and Ariel have signed and will debut next month.

MAYHEM:
- Angelina Love says she has a huge surprise this week.
- Paul Heyman has guaranteed a HUGE main event for this week and several other big matches.

iMPACT:
- Hernandez gets his final shot at the International Championship this week. If he doesn’t win he will not get another shot at the belt as long as Cesaro holds it.
- GM Nigel McGuiness has stated he is working on a HUGE trade that will bring a top superstar to Impact, who he believes has not been used correctly recently as well as another trade that will bring a former JrHW brand champion to Impact.

SMACKdown:
- This week is the go home show to SMACKdowns Bound for Glory match.
- The top contenders for each title will face off for a shot at the brand titles.

FREE AGENTS:
- Velvet Sky’s contract with Impact has expired and she is negotiating a new deal.

RUMORS:
- The Vixens Tag, CruiserTag, and X-Squared Titles will begin next month instead of this month.
- 6-man tag titles coming soon? With all the trios and stables forming in WNAW it is rumored that there will soon be at least a World 6man tag titles being introduced. We aren’t sure if this means each brand will get their own 6man titles or not.
- Jayson Jones to get gimmick change?
- Adam Cole heading to Japan? Rumor has it that the 3 time NXT LtHW and 1 time X-Division Champion is headed to Japan.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 05-25-2014, 10:36 PM   #120
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

MAYHEM
Quote:
Mayhem stated out with a brutal battle for the Vixens Championship between champion Heather Fierhart and challenger and rival Angelina Love. Fierhart won the match after The Bellas got involved and accidently cost Love the match again. After the match Fierhart left the ring and Angelina got out of the ring and grabbed a microphone.
Angelina: “You girls have done it again, you have once again cost me the title. I formed this alliance because I thought you could help me but obviously I was wrong.” (The Bellas look at each other and begin moving towards Angelina) “But then again I guess I expected too much. You see girls, you may be pretty and all, but there is one thing you are most definitely NOT!” (The Bellas look at her not sure what she is talking about) “Like I said, you might be pretty girls, but you are definitely NOT BEAUTIFUL!!!” (At this moment Velvet Sky comes out of nowhere and along with Angelina attacks The Bellas) “Girls, you may be pretty but WE are The Beautiful People.” (Angelina and Velvet leave the ring together)

Ronin Reyes, Jr defeated Austin Bane. After the match Band looked very frustrated with another loss.

Heath Slater defeated Zack Ryder.

The Bellas defeated Layla and Kaitlyn. After the match The Bad Girls (AJ Lee and Aksana) attacked Layla and Kaitlyn again.

Homicide defeated Low Ki with the Cop Killer in a non title match

John Morrison defeated Hamilton Jones. After the match Jones refused a handshake and left the ring.

Tons of Funk defeated The Silverbacks in non title match

Jayson Jones defeated MVP after Dean Ambrose attacked MVP.

Prime Time Players defeated SHIELD

Cody Rhodes defeated CM Punk in an Extreme Rules match

Triple H defeated John Cena

Brock Lesnar defeated Blake Evans after 3 power bombs. After the match the two men shook hands.
- After the match, Paul Heyman came out and told the fans that this is what he is taking about. Two brutes going at it like the match they just saw. This is what MAYHEM is all about. He then awards Brock a title match next week.
IMPACT
Quote:
GM Nigel McGuiness came out and addressed a few issues. The first thing he talks about is the Knockouts division. He congratulates Isys Diamante on winning the Knockouts title at Bound for Glory. He says that he was going to give Velvet Sky an automatic rematch but after she showed up unannounced on Mayhem she is obviously no longer under contract with Impact. He says he is contact with the GMs to make trades as well as several women wrestlers not currently signed with WNAW. The next issue is that of the X-Division. It is true that Adam Cole’s contract was also up, although his was up with all of WNAW and he has indeed decided to head to Japan instead of re-signing. Tonight Chris Sabin will get his title shot that he earned a few weeks ago. Tonight Antonio Cesaro will defend his IN Title for the 10th time and Arrogance will get their rematch for the tag titles. In tonights main event Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, and Batista will face off. He said that he is also in contact with a GM to make a major trade.

Jay Lethal defeated Chris Sabin to retain the X-Division Championship after hitting the Lethal Combination

Evan Bourne defeated Kenny King

Roderick Strong defeated Zema Ion

Christopher Daniels defeated Kaz after hitting the B.M.E.
Antonio Cesaro defeated Hernandez to successfully defend the IN Championship for the 10th time. As a result Hernandez will also not receive a title shot as long as Cesaro is champion.

American Wolves defeated WGTT

Kareem Jordan defeated Drew McIntyre

Madison Rayne defeated ODB

The Briscoes successfully defended their Tag Titles against Arrogance

Bully Ray defeated Samoa Joe after cheating to pick up the win.

AJ Styles defeated Ron Killings after hitting the Styles Clash.

Austin Aries defeated Bobby Roode and Batista after pinning Batista after using a brain buster. This was after Batista hit a spinebuster on Roode.
SMACKDOWN
Quote:
GM Teddy Long comes out and talks about tonight being the go-home show to their Bound for Glory. Tonight we will have contenders matches for all the titles and a4-team tag contenders tournament.

Xavier Woods pinned Justin Gabriel in the Cruiserweight contenders match as Rey Mysterio and Infierno battled outside the ring.

Sami Zayn defeated Kalisto

Esipritu defeated Sami Callahan

El Cardinale defeated Sin Cara

Beth Phoenix defeated Tamina, Natalya, and Mickie James in a contenders match when she pinned James.

The Wyatt Family defeated Hart Dynasty
The Ascension defeated The Awakening

The Wyatt Family defeated The Ascension to earn a title shot after The Awakening attacked The Ascension.

Kofi Kingston defeated Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, and Damien Sandow to earn a shot at the IC Title

Wade Barrett defeated Christian

Gideon Dorn defeated Undertaker

Alberto Del Rio defeated Y2J, Jeff Hardy, and Sheamus after pinning Hardy to earn a SMACKdown Championship match.

WWLeague Season 3

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »