Home

wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling

This is a discussion on wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
View Poll Results: Who would you like to possibly see in my Universe?
Shawn Micheals 1 50.00%
Edge 2 100.00%
Goldberg 1 50.00%
Mick Foley 0 0%
JBL 0 0%
Syxx 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2014, 10:52 PM   #81
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WNAW: A New Era in Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
That Undertaker thing really has piqued my interest. I was like :O when I read that.

Reed is comin' atcha!!
I hadnt used him because i didnt have anything for him but finally had space for a really awesome Original guy that works great as a feud...Still debating if Taker will have followers or if it will be him against this new group.

I think this week was pretty good for setting up a lot of new stuff, debuting some new guys and having a lot of former NXT people make big impacts.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 11:01 PM   #82
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Well if you want my opinion I feel like it should be Taker vs this new group. I also agree that this was a good week I'm excited to see how the NXT guys do in their new places.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 01-31-2014, 11:12 PM   #83
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: wiscowilz's WWE2K14 Universe: A New Era in Wrestling

PPV
Quote:
Match 1: X-Division Championship Match: Jay Lethal © v. Adam Cole
- Lethal went for the Lethal Combination on Cole but Cole was somehow able to roll him up and held his tights for the win.

Winner and NEW X-Division Champion: Adam Cole

Match 2: X-Division 6 man elimination: Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilly, Evan Bourne v. Chris Sabin, Kenny King, Zema Ion
Elimination 1: O’Reilly by King after hitting the Royal Flush
Elimination 2: King by Strong after connecting with a combination of moves ending with a running dropkick
Elimination 3: Strong by Ion after a runign dropkick to the head
Elimination 4: Bourne by Ion after a reversal into a huricanrana roll up for the pin.

Winners: Sabin, King, Ion (Sabin, Ion survived)
- Sabin and Ion were celebrating pretty cocky outside the ring with their arms around each other after the match.

Match 3: Knockout Championship Match: Velvet Sky © v. ODB
- Sky came off the top rope onto a standing ODB and it took ODB down to the mat. Sky grabbed the legs for the pinfall.

Winner and STILL Knockout Champion: Velvet Sky

Match 4: 6man elimination: Magnus, Kareem Jordan, Jack Swagger v. Tommaso Ciampa, Chris Hero, Drew McIntyre
Elimination 1: Swagger by Ciampa after a backbreaker
Elimination 2: Jordan by Ciampa after a hitting the project ciampa
Elimination 3: Magnus by Ciampa after an Emerald Fusion

Winners: Ciampa, Hero, McIntyre (all survive)

Match 5: 6man tag: Samoa Joe, Sting, Daniel Bryan v. Batista, Austin Aries, Kurt Angle
- Bryan pinned Batista after hitting a series of kicks finishing with a running kick to the head.

Winners: Joe, Sting, Bryan (all survive)

Match 6: Title v. Title: Tornado Cage Tag: World Tag Championship v. Impact Tag Championship: The Outlaws (World Tag) v. Briscoes (Impact Tag)
- Mark Briscoe made his way out of the ring first which left Jay in with both Outlaws. After beating Jay down enough Storm made his way out of the ring first while Gunner finished Jay. Gunner hit the Gun Rack on Jay and escaped the cage.

Winners and STILL World Tag Champions and NEW Impact Tag Champions: The Outlaws
- After the match as The Outlaws were celebrating Arrogance made their Impact debuts and attacked the champs.

Match 7: Impact Championship: AJ Styles © v. Bobby Roode
- Roode kicked out of the Styles Clash and the Spiral Tap during the match
- Styles kicked out of the Pay Off during the match
- Roode won after hitting the Roode Bomb for the win

Winner and NEW Impact Champion: Bobby Roode
- After the match Roode grabbed both the Impact and the World Title, held them both up high then threw then laid the World Title across the still downed Styles. He put the Impact Title over his shoulder, stood over Styles and motioned he wanted the World belt.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 01-31-2014 at 11:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:42 PM   #84
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

July Year 1 Week 3 News/Rumors/Dirt Sheet:

WNAW:
PPV Schedule:
Week 1:
Week 2: Impact: Patriot Games
Week 3: SMACKdown: Great American Bash
Week 4: RAW: Money In The Bank

With several Impact Champions losing their brand titles at Patriot Games it puts several more wrestlers in contention for the World Titles.

SIGNEES/RELEASES:
- WNAW has signed a few more wrestlers from Mexico but they have not been announced as of yet.

RAW:
- Blake Evans made it very clear that he wanted John Cena and this week Paul Heyman has granted a non-title match to the former NXT Champion
- There was an influx of new talent last week on RAW and this week several of those talents will see in ring debuts.
- The tag champs were attacked my a mystery team, will we find out more about them this week?
- Homocide made a shocking debut last week and this week Low Ki will take on his attacker.
- Ambrose was not happy after last week and R-Truth costing him his belt.

iMPACT:
- There could be some title v. title matches on Impact as Jay Lethal and AJ Styles both want their brand titles back while Adam Cole and Bobby Roode want a shot at the World Titles. This week Nigel McGuiness makes a statement regarding those possibilities.
- Hernandez will get his rematch for the IN Title this week.

SMACKdown:
- Rey Mysterio has requested a handicap match with Sin Cara and Kalisto and Teddy Long reluctantly agreed.
- The Usos have been a very dominant tag team in WNAW but a new
- Undertaker had a strange message delivered to him last week. Will we find out more this week who this threat is and what the intentions are.

FREE AGENTS:
-

RUMORS:
- Angelina Love is said to be very upset with Heather Fierhart signing and the cheers she got last week.
- Rumor has it that with expanded rosters each GM is looking at adding a tag title for either their women’s division or their jrhw division.
- Rumor has it that a couple of men who haven't gotten what they deserve in the new WNAW are thinking of forming a team and taking what they feel they deserve.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 02-20-2014 at 10:08 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:59 AM   #85
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Really good PPV bro. Can't wait to see where all this goes.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2014, 12:43 AM   #86
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

RAW
Quote:
Match 1: Layla v. Nikki Bella
- Layla hit the Bombshell on Nikki for the win.

Winner: Layla
- After the match Brie came out and attacked Layla until Kaitlyn made the save.

Match 2: Hamilton Jones v. Ryback
- Jones came up with the big win against the former rival to the champ Ryback after hitting a running superkick for the win

Winner: Hamilton Jones
- After the match Kevin Steen made a shocking RAW debut and attacked Hamilton Jones

- After the match Ryback was in the backstage area destroying things and throwing things around when out of nowhere Mark Henry came up to him and asked him to talk. Ryback calmed down and the two men went off to talk.

Match 3: Low Ki v. Homicide
- Homicide hit the Gringo Killer on Ki for the win.

Winner: Homicide

- Backstage Angelina Love was walking down the hallway when Heather Fierhart came around the corner and accidently bumped into her. Love got in Heather’s face and asked her what she thought she was doing and that she needs to realize that this isn’t NXT, this is RAW and that she is top vixen around here and Heather better remember that and step in line. She then walked away.

Match 4: Tons of Funk v. Santino/Khali
- Tons of Funk won this match pretty easily after Clay hit a big slam on Marella.

Winners: Tons of Funk
- After the match Mark Henry and Ryback came out and attacked Tons of Funk. After this they grabbed the microphone and first Ryback announced that he would be known as Ryan Reeves from here on out. Mark Henry then stated that him and Reeves were sitting in the back and not really getting their break. He neither of them has been given their rightful due and if no one is going to give it to them they are going to take it. They then told Tons of Funk that the Silverbacks were coming for their tag team belts.
***NOTE: Yes I know that Ryback had his title fued but was pretty much dominated and also for those of you who read my Universe regularly this is NOT the masked team that attacked Tons of Funk recently. I have decided to not push them right now and build them up better. Figured that this was a good way to do it in the mean time and it gives Henry and Reeves something to do which I had no plans for***

Match 5: Jayson Jones v. Kevin Lassiter
- The feud between Jones and Lassiter heated up this week when Jones was able to stave off a submission attempt and then hit a series of knees to Lassiter for the win.

Winner: Jayson Jones

Match 6: Fierharts v. Nueva Lucha

Winners: Fierharts

Match 7: Debut: Tommy Hunter v. David Otunga
- Tommy Hunter hit a full nelson suplex on Otunga but Otunga was to close to the ropes. When Otunga got up he rushed Hunter btu Hunter got a quick roll up for the win in his debut.

Winner: Tommy Hunter

Match 8: Zack Ryder v. Heath Slater
- Ryder hit a neckbreaker on Slater for the win.

Winner: Zack Ryder

Match 9: Ronin Reyes Jr v. Alex Shelley
- Reyes came up with the win over the champ after hitting a cradle brainbuster.

Winner: Ronin Reyes Jr

Match 10: CM Punk/The Rock v. Dean Ambrose/???
- Punk and Rock were in the ring waiting for Ambrose and Ambrose came through the crowd and moved towards the entrance ramp. He pointed to Punk and Ambrose and then pointed to the entrance area. “The Next Big Thing” hits the speakers and to the shock of everyone out comes Brock Lesnar.
- The end came when Brock and The Rock brawled outside the ring after Brock saved Ambrose from being pinned. Cody Rhodes music hit which distracted Punk. Ambrose got up and tossed Punk into the corner. Ambrose hit a superplex on Punk for the win before Rock could make the save.

Winners: Ambrose/Lesnar
- After the match Brock and Rock continued to battle. Rhodes made his way to the ring and joined Ambrose in continuing the attack on Punk. All of a sudden R-Truth’s music hit and he rushed the ring evening out the odds.
- After this GM Paul Heyman came out and announced that next week we would see two matches take place. First of all The Rock will take on Brock and Punk will team with R-Truth against Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose and just to make the tag match a little bit more interesting at Money in the Bank the US Title will be on the line in a four-way match with Punk defending against Rhodes, Truth, and Ambrose.

Match 11: John Morrison v. The Miz
- Morrison hit the Starship Pain on Miz for the win.

Winner: John Morrison

Match 12: John Cena v. Blake Evans
- Cena picked up the win after the match spilled outside and Blake hit a huge chokeslam on the announcers table. He than grabbed a chair and beat the champ down which lead to the DQ.

Winner by DQ: John Cena
- After the match Evans grabbed the RAW Championship belt, went into the ring and stood there holding it high.
IMPACT
Quote:
Match 1: X-Division Championship Match: Jay Lethal v. Adam Cole
***If Cole wins he gets a World J-Crown Title Shot
- Cole hit a reverse DDT on Lethal to get the win and earh a World J-Crown Championship match.

Winner and STILL Champion: Adam Cole

Match 2: American Wolves v. Briscoes
- Jay hit Edwards with the Jay Driller for the win.

Winners: The Briscoes
- After the match The Briscoes continue to attack the Wolves until the WGTT come out for the save.

Match 3: Evan Bourne v. Kenny King
- Bourne hit the shooting star press for the win.

Winner: Evan Bourne

Match 4: New Millenia v. Bad Influence
- Daniels took out Manning and Kaz hits the Wave of the Future on Hawke for the win.

Winners: Bad Influence
- After the match Hawke was rolled out of the ring and Kaz was still down on his knees when all of a sudden Daniels turned around and attacked Kaz with several boots. Hawke, still outside the ring, grabbed steel chairs and tossed them in the ring. He got back in the ring and him and Daniels delivered a con-chair-to to Kaz.
- The commentators, the audience and just about everyone else were in total shock at this outcome.
(So yeah this one was interesting, especially since Kaz had won the match so not sure where I am going to go with this one…New Prophecy possibly but not sure)

Match 5: The Outlaws v. Arrogance
- Cody Prince was in charge until Storm got the hot tag, then took down Prince but when he went after Silver he was caught and. Pulled him down over the top rope. Silver got tagged in and took control finally hitting a big neckbreaker for the upset win over the champs.

Winners: Arrogance

Match 6: Roderick Strong/Kyle O’Reilly v. Chris Sabin/Zema Ion
- Sabin and Ion won after O’Reilly was DDTd through the announce table, tossed back in the win and DDT by Ion again. All this time Stron had been taken out of action.

Winners: Sabin/Ion

Match 7: Samoa Joe v. Bully Ray
- Joe looked to have this one in hand, until Ray hit him with a chain to pick up the win.

Winner: Bully Ray

Match 8: International Championship Match: Hernandez v. Antonio Cesaro ©
- Cesaro hit the Neutralizer on Hernandez after a diving European Uppercut for the win.

Winner and STILL International Champion: Antonio Cesaro

Match 9: Kareem Jordan v. Tomasso Ciampa
- Jordan won after a superkick and top rope splash.

Winner: Kareem Jordan

Match 10: Knockouts Ranking Match: ODB v. Crystal Bayless v. April Aziani v. Isys Diamante v. Madison Rayne v. Gail Kim
ELIMINATION 1: Madison Rayne by Isys (vie dropkick)
ELIMINATION 2: Gail Kim by ODB
ELIMINATION 3: ODB by Bayless
ELIMINATION 4: Bayless by Isys
ELIMINATION 5: Aziani by Isys

Winner: Isys Diamante

Match 11: Daniel Bryan v. Batista
- Batista won the match after a low blow with the ref distracted and then a Batista bomb.

Winner: Batista

Match 12: AJ Styles v. Bobby Roode
***If Styles wins he gets his Impact Championship rematch next week, If Roode wins he gets a World Title Shot next week***
- Roode won the match after hitting the Roode bomb.

Winner: Bobby Roode
- Roode will get a World Title Match next week against whoever the champion is at the time.
Soooo, I deleted the videos for the next matches off my iPad thinking that I had already put them on my computer (including the SD PPV)
SMACKDOWN
Quote:
Match 1: Curtis Axel v. Dolph Ziggler
- Ziggler won after hitting the Zig Zag

Winner: Dolph Ziggler
- After the match Ziggerl said he didn’t care about the IC Title as he was already IC Champion and he is also the King of the Ring
Match 2: Tamina v. Mickie James v. Natalya v. Tiffany Queensbury
- James and Natalya were fighting outside the ring when Tiffany was able to pick up the pin on Tamina.

Winner: Tiffany Queensbury
- After the match James seemed to have snapped at missing another opportunity at the belt and attacked Natalya.

Match 3: Sami Zayn v. Sami Callahan
- Callahan hit a headlock driver for the win.

Winner: Sami Callahan

Match 4: Kofi Kingston v. Damien Sandow
- Sandow locked in the Royal Arch for the win.

Winner: Damien Sandow

Match 5: Rey Mysterio v. Kalisto
- Mysterio hit the 619 and West Coast pop for the win.

Winner: Rey Mysterio
- After the match Cara came in and attacked Mysterio alongside Kalisto

Match 6: Sean Trueth v. Jinder Mahal
- Trueht continued his winning streak by defeated Mahal

Winner: Sean Trueth

Match 7: The Usos v. The Wyatts
- Usos won after hitting a superkick and then a top rope splash.

Winners: The Usos
***After the match the Wyatts attacked The Usos.

Match 8: Beth Phoenix v. Dominique Lee
- Lee won the match and than demanded a Women’s Champions Match

Winner: Dominique Lee

Match 9: Christian v. Chris Jericho
- Jericho locked in the Walls of Jericho for the win.

Winner: Chris Jericho

Match 10: Undertaker v. Fandango
- Another squash match as Undertaker handed Fandango a pretty bad loss.

Winner: Undertaker
- After the match the arena went dark again and a figure appeared on the TitanTron again.
- Undertaker, the time is almost here. In your final days The Awakening will be the last thing you know, the last thing you see, and the last thing that destroys you. Like I said last week Undertaker, the darkness you once had that made you dominant has left you. Soon a new evil, a stronger evil will be here to destroy you. Yes Undertaker, The Awakening will be here and The Awakening will be you undoing.
- As the lights come back on the Titan Tron goes black and the symbol for The Awakening appears on the screen in red.
- Undertaker looks on once again not quite sure but then grabs a microphone.
- I don’t know who you are and don’t care either. Do you actually think you can intimidate me using MY own tactics? You are a fool. I created intimidation and if you think you can intimidate me you are sadly mistaken. The Awakening doesn’t frighten me, you don’t frighten me. If you want a piece of me you know where to find me.
- Under taker drops the mic and puts his head down, then raises it up as his eyes roll back in his head and he sticks his tongue out as smoke begins to surround the ring. Soon the ring is completely covered and we can not see Taker. When the fog clears Undertaker is gone.

Match 11: SMACKdown Title Shot: Sheamus v. Wade Barrett
- Sheamus hit the Brogue kick on Barrett to pick up the win and a shot at the belt.

Winner: Sheamus

Match 12: WNAW World Championship Match: AJ Styles © v. Randy Orton
- Orton was able to hit the RKO on Styles as Styles was going for his signature springboard elbow to become the new champion.

Winner and NEW WNAW World Champion: Randy Orton

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 03-04-2014 at 10:43 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:26 PM   #87
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

PPV
Quote:
Match 1: Rey Mysterio v. Dark Luchas (Sin Cara/Kalisto)
- The two Dark Lucha members were just too much for Rey to take on by himself. Cara hit a tilt-a-whirl headscissors into a DDT for the win.

Winners: Dark Luchas

Match 2: Women’s Championship Match: Beth Phoenix © v. Dominique Lee
- Lee hits the chokeslam for the win to regain the belt she was never pinned to lose.

Winner and NEW Women’s Champion: Dominique Lee

Match 3: Jeff Hardy v. Dolph Ziggler
- Jeff Hardy took out the arrogant Ziggler with a Twist of Fate and Swanton.

Winner: Jeff Hardy

Match 4: Cruiserweight Title Shot: Tyson Kidd v. Sami Zayn v. Xavier Woods v. Sami Callahan v. Justin Gabriel
- Kidd outlasted the other 5 competitors to earn his first singles title match.

Winner: Tyson Kidd

Match 5: Usos v. The Wyatts
- Usos won this match after
Winner:

Match 6: The Undertaker v. ???
- Undertaker made his entrance to the ring waiting for his opponent.
- Backstage we see two men talking to a shadowy figure who tells them that tonight they have to prove themselves worthy of becoming members of the The Awakening. No one just be given a spot, only the worthy will be granted access.
- "Let Battle Commence" hits the speakers.
- Ring announcer: “And his opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 482 pounds, Rick Victor and Conner O’Brien, The Ascension”
- Despite having a two on one disadvantage, The Undertaker was able to overcome the two upstarts. He disposed of Victor with a chokeslam then gave O’Brien a tombstone piledriver.

Winner: The Undertaker
- After the match the mystery man appeared on the titan tron, once again in the shadows.
- Undertaker stares down the Titan tron and gives the throat slash gesture.
- Well done Undertaker, well done. It is obvious to me that these two lackeys are definitely NOT worthy. Undertaker you may have passed this test but you will not win the war. This is just getting started Undertaker. I WILL be the one to break you Undertaker and the new regime, the Awakening will be here and you will be destroyed.

Match 7: SMACKdown Championship Match: Sheamus v. Randy Orton ©
- Orton was able to duck out of the way of the Brogue kick and then hit an RKO as Sheamus turned around for the win.

Winner and STILL SMACKdown Champion: Randy Orton

WWLeague Season 3
Old 02-21-2014, 01:16 PM   #88
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

July Year 1 Week 3 News/Rumors/Dirt Sheet:

WNAW:
PPV Schedule:
Week 1:
Week 2: Impact: Patriot Games
Week 3: SMACKdown: Great American Bash
Week 4: RAW: Money In The Bank

SIGNEES/RELEASES:
- No new signees or releases this week

RAW:
- RAW build up to Money in the Bank with 4 brand title matches with the winners and a the tag match between the four men who will face off for the US Title at MitB. There will be MitB qualifying matches as well on RAW.
- RAW Champion John Cena defends against Blake Evans
- RAW Tag Champions Tons of Funk face former NXT Tag Champions The Fierharts
- RAW Vixens Champion Angelina Love reluctantly defends against NXT Womens Champion Heather Fierhart
- RAW Dragon Champion Alex Shelley defends against Ronin Reyes Jr.
- Mark Henry and Ryan Reeves made an immediate impact last week, what does this week hold in store for the Silverbacks.

iMPACT:
- Two World Title Matches on iMPACT this week as Bobby Roode will face Randy Orton for the WNAW World Championship and Adam Cole will face fellow iMPACT roster member Jay Lethal.

SMACKdown:
- Someone will do double duty on SMACKdown as Rey Mysterio defends his cruiserweight title against new top contender Tyson Kidd. The winner will get a World J-Crown Championship match later in the night against the winner of the Jay Lethal-Adam Cole match on Impact.
- Undertaker took care of business at Great American Bash, what does The Awakening hold in store for Undertaker on SMACKdown this week?
- The Young Bucks have decided to head overseas and therefore will no longer be working for WNAW.

FREE AGENTS:
-

RUMORS:
- The rumors are becoming stronger of the addition of new tag titles for either women’s divisions of junior heavyweight divisions on all 3 brands.
- In related news, the rumors also continue to swirl regarding a possible reuniting of The Beautiful People.
- There is rumored to be a trade in the works between all three brands which would send two rival Cruiserweights to the RAW Dragon division. The compensation going to the other brands is said to be what is holding up any possible trade though.

WWLeague Season 3

Last edited by wiscowilz; 02-22-2014 at 11:32 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »