Home

2022 Fitness Adventure

This is a discussion on 2022 Fitness Adventure within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-29-2023, 02:49 AM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Master Live 013's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2022 Fitness Adventure

Well, you guys won't believe this but I fell off the horse

It was something out of my hands (sort of), so in that sense I don't feel that bad about it (it wasn't like I quit), but at the end of the day, my fault or not, bottom line is I had a setback and gain back 30 pounds (I'm still way in the black, don't worry ).

Truth is around the same time the situation occurred I was feeling discouraged because I wasn't making much progress, so now that the situation has been resolved I didn't simply got back to doing what I was doing instead decided to do some reading regarding weight training. I'm a week away on finally designing my workout program and starting back.

And this time I won't be setting a specific target weight, but will be more focus on achieving reshaping my body and if that happens + weight loss then it will be a good year.

******** src="moz-extension://3ae1c44b-7a42-4cef-9bca-e9de7dec55ac/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2024, 01:43 AM   #82
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Add me to the list.

Haven't been to the gym since September - and I think I only went like twice after July. Need to get back on track both exercise and diet-wise in 2024.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:07 AM   #83
All Star

OVR: 8

The first half of 2023 was not terrible for me. I did T-25 off and on, random running and even tried keto for a bit. Got down to the lowest weight that I have seen in a couple of years.

Went to Japan for my 5 year anniversary, a 3 week trip. Walked A TON over the course of those 3 weeks, including climbing mt fuji.

24 hours after getting home from that trip, I was back at work in our busiest time of the year. Changed job roles shortly after getting home, more work and pressure, and spent basically of of August-Oct in a state of high stress and no motivation to do workouts whenever I finished the work day. Now at the highest weight of my life and I need to make some changes.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:07 AM   #84
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Alright, back again! LOL

This time I brought a month worth of results.

I have those Bowflex 5lb to 52.5lb dumbbells, a NordicTrack treadmill, and a Bowflex Max Trainer. Time to put them to use. I work remotely so getting up and moving is a must. So easy not to do anything at all.

I told myself I'm not stressing about working out, doing this or that etc. Just move, but needed some sort of plan.

So two 45 min workouts a day, one 45 min walk, and one 45 min dumbbell full body workout (in between sets I walk for 20-30 secs). Combined walking I'd get 4 miles in at minimum. Eat 1800 calories or under and drink at least 100 ounces of water.

Started Jan 1st, weighed in at 239. Ended Jan 31st at 225! Goal is to be back at 200 by March 31st.

So 14 pounds down in a month. Best part with the above workouts, I'm enjoying it because I'm not focused on killing myself.

In January I worked out every day (2 walks on Sundays, no dumbbell workout). 62 total 45 min workouts, 46.5 hours put in, and 136.5 miles walked. Only 5 days was I over my calorie goal for the day and 3 of those was not even 200 above. 5 days I was also under my water goal as well.

Again, didn't kill myself or stress at all just needed a simple plan to follow and just move. In February (starting Sunday) I think I may mix up my lifting just to change it up for my muscles etc. We shall see..

Oh and every Friday in our house is Pizza Friday, still enjoyed that day for sure.

Just wanted to share this and maybe help jump start someone as well..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-01-2024, 10:16 AM   #85
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

It's February 1st, 2024. Let's see what December 31st says looking back to today.

Last 8 years now I have just fallen off. I used to be very in shape, loved working out... then a few things happened. One good, and one not so good!

Married my absolute favorite person in this world, and tore my hamstring.

I went from 149-175 pounds (149 is eating disorder, 175 was a solid weight of eating and gym going) to a maximum 335 pounds.

I am currently at 308 pounds today. Been going to the gym off and on since November of 2023 again, after a failed 2022 experiment.

I have a really good friend of mine at this gym, and that's been super helpful!

Goals are in steps.

Under 300 pounds

250 pounds

225 pounds

Stay between 200-225

Dieting is my least favorite as it brings PTSD of my childhood and my eating disorder, but **** it, we are back on the horse! Working out 5-6 days a week. Muscle growth has been AMAZING in 3 short months. I'm excited again!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2024, 10:21 AM   #86
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
It's February 1st, 2024. Let's see what December 31st says looking back to today.

Last 8 years now I have just fallen off. I used to be very in shape, loved working out... then a few things happened. One good, and one not so good!

Married my absolute favorite person in this world, and tore my hamstring.

I went from 149-175 pounds (149 is eating disorder, 175 was a solid weight of eating and gym going) to a maximum 335 pounds.

I am currently at 308 pounds today. Been going to the gym off and on since November of 2023 again, after a failed 2022 experiment.

I have a really good friend of mine at this gym, and that's been super helpful!

Goals are in steps.

Under 300 pounds

250 pounds

225 pounds

Stay between 200-225

Dieting is my least favorite as it brings PTSD of my childhood and my eating disorder, but **** it, we are back on the horse! Working out 5-6 days a week. Muscle growth has been AMAZING in 3 short months. I'm excited again!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Lets go! Thanks for sharing that.

Love that you have a good friend at the gym, makes things easier while you grind.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 02-01-2024, 09:14 PM   #87
All Star

OVR: 13

Great job, Fiddy & Bard! Good progress to start the year!

I...haven't yet started. Still have to figure out a plan. But I want to get back at it for sure. It's been too long.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »