Home

Old 11-10-2015, 07:04 PM   #777
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Fallout 4

I got the game but won't be able to play until likely tomorrow or even Thursday evening.

With a young family this type of game is going to be more and more rare, which is why I passed on the Witcher - but no way I can pass on Fallout, I remember in 3 very early creeping through that abandoned grocery/convenience store with a nail gun and sticking a raider's head to the wall and knowing right then I was playing the best game I've ever played. Skyrim was a nice follow up to that and now Fallout is finally back and I know already how awesome it will be for me.

Too bad I can't 'marathon' it like I could just a few years ago so I'll have to figure out how to play in smaller doses. This type of game does lend itself to much longer sessions at a time, so it will be a bit of a challenge to explore and progress in smaller chunks of time. It may take me an entire year just to finish it!
Old 11-10-2015, 07:29 PM   #778
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I got the game but won't be able to play until likely tomorrow or even Thursday evening.

With a young family this type of game is going to be more and more rare, which is why I passed on the Witcher - but no way I can pass on Fallout, I remember in 3 very early creeping through that abandoned grocery/convenience store with a nail gun and sticking a raider's head to the wall and knowing right then I was playing the best game I've ever played. Skyrim was a nice follow up to that and now Fallout is finally back and I know already how awesome it will be for me.

Too bad I can't 'marathon' it like I could just a few years ago so I'll have to figure out how to play in smaller doses. This type of game does lend itself to much longer sessions at a time, so it will be a bit of a challenge to explore and progress in smaller chunks of time. It may take me an entire year just to finish it!
Same here, man. That and not being able nonfunctional at work after 3-4 sleep hours nowadays.

That means the weekends (this Friday and Saturday more specifically) are going to be wee hours of the morning type gaming nights.

Disc is about installed, going to connect to Xbox live for the update while the kiddos get a bath, then its on. And who am I kidding, I'll be up way too late tonight playing

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2015, 07:52 PM   #779
Banned

OVR: 18

Played for about 4 hours this morning. Game is all I knew it would be. Just making my way through slowly trying to hit as many map markers as possible. I even stumbled upon a Fat Man fairly early, but with no mini nukes unfortunately.

BTW, being caught in a radiation storm is an amazing experience. It happened while I was rummaging through an abandoned garage fighting off my first feral ghouls. Really set the tone early on.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:08 PM   #780
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

This game isn't clicking with me. Kind of disappointing. Have ****ty guns and very few bullets and fighting guys with rocket launchers isn't helping. Played for a few hours and it kind of feels like a chore right now.
Old 11-10-2015, 09:33 PM   #781
Ice Cold

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Loving the game, got about 9 hours in(mostly exploring). I'm getting the same feeling I got the first time playing 3, which is a very good thing. I'm in a very heart-pounding and entertaining predicament at the moment. Might contain minor spoilers about the location "Lynn Woods," so if you haven't been there and don't want to know what may happen, don't click the spoiler button below. Nothing story related, though.

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2015, 09:56 PM   #782
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I started off just exploring some and then headed to diamond city to get a little more deeper into the story before I go off and do other stuff. I didn't know it was such a long way though and I came across some people that needed my help and now am doing stuff for them. So am just wondering how you guys are playing. Are you just building your settlements, exploring, or getting into the story more?
Old 11-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #783
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Game installed and Season pass entered..
Then have played for about 1 hour...
Loving every minute of this
Sucks I have to stop soon due to work tomorrow but at least I know I have the next 4 days off!!

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 11-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #784
MVP

ricky24's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm just doing everything as it pops up. Side stuff then story. I'm not even at diamond city after what felt like 4 hours or so. Where is all the ammo? I'm constantly out of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »