Home

Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

This is a discussion on Tendency edits that are game changers for realism? within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-27-2017, 02:29 PM   #393
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Tendency edits that are game changers for realism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
If I twitch the rosters will it save for guys like you to look at and playback? Sorry I'm not hip to the mixer and twitch stuff. I just did it the other day for the 1st time so me and my brother could learn a few things and watch each other when we were in scrimmage and practice modes. I was showing him all the new stuff with the game as he had just bought it... If so I have no issues doing it though so if someone knows the answer Let me know...

By the way still need to tweak some sliders after my last game. And a few things I saw with the Bucks I didn't like. I'm getting used to how I have to play with the rosters now. Before it was wide open shot after wide open shot... It's definitely a learning curve. I'd like to watch someone else play the CPU with different style so I could watch and see some things...
I know there is a way to enable archiving on Twitch. I've done a few live streams, but haven't dabbled too much into changing settings on Twitch. I'm sure someone on here will know the answer for sure. You might just want to run a test with a few players and see if it saves. I'll look to see if there is anything specific you may need to enable so your vids save.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:32 PM   #394
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
For a double digit win by the CPU, this game looked intense throughout. Seemed like anytime you got within a few buckets, Milwaukee would get into the post and go to work. Plus, Giannis was a major threat. The pace of the game was great and I like how the CPU got into their sets. Kyrie just couldn't get it going from outside lol.
LOL! He didn't shoot much as he got 3 quick fouls in 1st quarter as I didn't even know he had 2. LOL It was intense they all are. You have to stay locked in. I didn't make any adjustments though just let ACE do it's thing for now... Like I said in earlier post I'm adjusting to how these rosters play now so you aren't seeing as many open looks as I close distance fast as you have too otherwise they will pull but thats when you see those drives. Not as many drive & kicks in that game and Giannis wasn't as aggressive as he usually is but thats OK as I know he's capable and every game seems to be different with a good variety but he was still a factor. I think he had 25-8-1. Usually he is flirting with a triple double... The CPU did shoot 52% from the field... I had a lot of open looks that couldn't fall. Horford's shot is tough same with Smart! LOL! The bump steals need to be toned down but I want the risk reward of reaching in balanced too and make it possible to get some steals... Wasn't the prettiest game but funny how when people are watching you tighten up. LOL! Not used to people watching me play... HAHA
Old 11-27-2017, 02:36 PM   #395
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaco
He's done the bulls too. I could get the one s now or the one x on Christmas. I preferred the second option

Sent from my SM-G928F using Operation Sports mobile app
Ya I'd wait too... I'm going to get the X here soon as well... I will get all the Bulls in just haven't done it yet... But I will be doing them all as he releases them... It's especially needed for the layup and dunk packages!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2017, 02:46 PM   #396
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

@Vann: Looks like you are able to save your broadcast on Twitch. I found this by selecting my profile and selecting Video Manager>Settings>Check box for 'Store Past Broadcast'. Unfortunately they don't save forever. Looks like your videos could save for 14 days unless you are a Prime user, which would be 60 days. If anyone knows different, please inform me. If you are wanting to do this you may want to do a short test to ensure they save. Don't want you wasting time.
Old 11-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #397
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permatron
@Vann: Looks like you are able to save your broadcast on Twitch. I found this by selecting my profile and selecting Video Manager>Settings>Check box for 'Store Past Broadcast'. Unfortunately they don't save forever. Looks like your videos could save for 14 days unless you are a Prime user, which would be 60 days. If anyone knows different, please inform me. If you are wanting to do this you may want to do a short test to ensure they save. Don't want you wasting time.
So, I can do this but someone will have to make a video of my video. LOL Because no way anyone could implement it all in 14 days... Although I could get the Prime I guess and problem solved...
Old 11-27-2017, 05:03 PM   #398
MVP

OVR: 0

Maybe you can upload it to youtube so it stays on there forever? Record the video (do not stream) and put it on youtube?
Old 11-27-2017, 10:32 PM   #399
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Maybe you can upload it to youtube so it stays on there forever? Record the video (do not stream) and put it on youtube?
YA if i had a youtube channel and knew how to capture vids?! Lol Any tips welcome and I’ll do it for it for everyone...
Old 11-28-2017, 03:27 AM   #400
MVP

OVR: 0

What system and capture card do you have if any?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »