Home

Old 07-03-2017, 10:04 PM   #2593

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MMA Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Winning the round yes, won the fight no. The ref stopped it before he was out or tapped, it wasn't over yet.
You got a split second decision to make when someone is getting choked out.

If my man stops fighting, what do you think you do? Obviously you call it.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:19 PM   #2594
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

OVR: 0

Tim Elliott is a little mouthy, lol
Old 07-07-2017, 02:53 PM   #2595
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Anyone watching the fights tonight? Without Biggy active anymore, no one is making threads for these cards anymore.

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2017, 03:29 PM   #2596
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz____
Anyone watching the fights tonight? Without Biggy active anymore, no one is making threads for these cards anymore.
I'll be watching.

Two straight nights of fights and everyone made weight. (I was worried Yoel was going to screw that up earlier, but he came through)

For tonight, I'm curious to see how Gaethje handles a step up in competition with a tough fight against Michael Johnson. Other than that, I'll be rooting for Lima to win the Ultimate Fighter final. Nothing else really jumps out at me, but still should be fun.

For tomorrow, We'll see if Travis Browne can snap his losing streak and then the main card should be interesting. How will Pettis look back at 155 lbs.? Miller is a tough fight for anyone. I have no idea who will win between Werdum and Overeem because they are so different since they last fought in Strikeforce. I'm very excited for the Co-Main Event. I think Yoel wins if he handles business in the first two rounds, but if it goes three or to the distance, I believe it favors Whittaker. The main event should be fun, but I think Nunes takes it.

Should be a fun weekend!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #2597
Banned

MMA Off-Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyduster
I'll be watching.

Two straight nights of fights and everyone made weight. (I was worried Yoel was going to screw that up earlier, but he came through)

For tonight, I'm curious to see how Gaethje handles a step up in competition with a tough fight against Michael Johnson. Other than that, I'll be rooting for Lima to win the Ultimate Fighter final. Nothing else really jumps out at me, but still should be fun.

For tomorrow, We'll see if Travis Browne can snap his losing streak and then the main card should be interesting. How will Pettis look back at 155 lbs.? Miller is a tough fight for anyone. I have no idea who will win between Werdum and Overeem because they are so different since they last fought in Strikeforce. I'm very excited for the Co-Main Event. I think Yoel wins if he handles business in the first two rounds, but if it goes three or to the distance, I believe it favors Whittaker. The main event should be fun, but I think Nunes takes it.

Should be a fun weekend!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Omg I thought the same thing but I think we know now how he is going to handle the step up! I cant Believe his style translated to the UFC.

I remember telling my friend before the fight that either he has fought nobodies and Johnson will be too fast and will put him away early in the first round or................gaethje really does have a steel curtain chin and it will be a war.

Wow. No way he will be able to tie his shoes by himself or form complete sentences in 20 years but, wow...lol....i damn sure wont miss any of his fights from here on

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Shergie51; 07-08-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #2598
Banned

Also here is why iphone sucks:

The following words will be me trying to say "fought" using the voice feature:

Thought four lFart fart fart fart fart know **** know **** know fight fight fight fight for fort fort fort fort fort for free for for fart fart fart fart fart fart no **** fart fart fart fart thought

Smh....fart? Im not from new jersey! Fought! He fought a good fight!!! Not fart a good fight, this isnt goodwill hunting! Wow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #2599
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

UFC is so lame. Gegard signed multi fight deal with Bellator.
Old 07-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #2600
MVP

Yaari's Arena

That's a pretty big loss. I waited so long for Mousasi to finally fight in the UFC, and now they let him go. Jeez.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »