Home

No trades at deadline or July even?????

This is a discussion on No trades at deadline or July even????? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-03-2024, 09:28 PM   #49
Rookie

TheCoastIsBen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: No trades at deadline or July even?????

I am having the same issue. I keep my trade slider at 0 until mid June and through the deadline. Where it steadily increases. I noticed around the as break that there were no cpu/cpu trades but I was receiving offers from the cpu so I didnt think it was a big deal. Kept increasing the slider until I just hit the deadline and litterally 0 trades other than 3 I made with the cpu. I play every game.
Old 05-04-2024, 12:23 AM   #50
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Has it been determined no trades occur only when playing every game using custom rosters? Has anyone played every game with stock rosters and not seen trades?

I’m 32 games in with a custom rosters and have yet to see a trade. Only early May tho.
Old 05-04-2024, 06:35 AM   #51
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2774
Has it been determined no trades occur only when playing every game using custom rosters? Has anyone played every game with stock rosters and not seen trades?

I’m 32 games in with a custom rosters and have yet to see a trade. Only early May tho.

I purchased about a week into the game and used the current roster that had been updated. I have trades up to 8 at the end of May and have seen no movement of any kind, and I play my teams games in a 30 team franchise. Simming all other teams games.

I’m going to start making moves for them. I have two profiles with my trades to manual and cpu at auto. They have a problem some where.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2024, 09:21 AM   #52
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

Ok so I did manually make a move for a couple of teams and then played my Braves game.

Up to this point nothing in the trade end had happened. Played the game and simulated to the next day and a cpu/cpu trade happened on its own. Scratching my head at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-04-2024, 09:01 PM   #53
Rookie

Barzalmode's Arena

Just curious, for those who aren't getting trades, what do the trading blocks look like?
Old 05-04-2024, 10:15 PM   #54
Rookie

TheCoastIsBen's Arena

My team's trade block has players on it. The league trade block also seems normal, at least is comparison to previous versions of the game.
Old 05-05-2024, 12:20 AM   #55
Just started!

Same thing is happening to me. Started a season the weekend the game came out using some rosters I customized from the base rosters. Playing every game, no sims. Now I'm at the trade deadline and there have been zero CPU trades and it will complete no trades at the deadline.

I discovered that if I sim to the offseason, trades start happening amongst CPU teams beginning then.

When did everyone else experiencing this problem start their season and how old are the rosters? Wondering if there is some correlation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2024, 09:08 AM   #56
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0blong00
Just had a save file corrupt. I have back ups but still annoying. Never had that happen before.
I'm about done with it to be honest. Between runners randomly disappearing in extra innings, stats randomly disappearing, multiple teams ending up with the same player and the same player being on a roster 3 times, now this. I see no point investing any more time into it when I probably won't be able to even finish a year without some game breaking thing popping up. "But the gameplay is great" stops being enough at some point.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »