Home

Stadium Accuracy/Feedback Thread For MLB The Show 24

This is a discussion on Stadium Accuracy/Feedback Thread For MLB The Show 24 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-11-2024, 04:05 PM   #17
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Stadium Accuracy/Feedback Thread For MLB The Show 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikiboy
In one of the clips that Included T-Mobile, the outfield backdrop was still dark (none of the signs are lit up). Looks like it may be another year without playing night games at T-Mobile Park.

Hopefully better luck with Busch Stadium and the outfield backdrop.

On a positive note, the lighting/shadows in the clip with the Rogers Centre looked great.
Biggest issue with T-Mobile, imo, is the OF walls. They're a light green, almost teal in The Show whereas they're a dark, forest green irl. There's a few stadiums with this issue, but T-Mobile is the most egregious to me.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2024, 04:22 PM   #18
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Looks like based on the presentation videos we are going on year 4 of the Padres crowd still wearing all blue and white. Smh. Come on SCEA the game is MADE in SD.
Old 03-11-2024, 04:39 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

looks like target field outfield walls ads are still incorrect which will bug me ever so slightly (more so right field which wasnt shown in the trailer)
Old 03-11-2024, 04:44 PM   #20
Rookie

DonkeyJote I agree. Baltimore and Seattle bothers me and it shouldn't. Lol. If they fixed the Kingdome seats that fast they can't change the color of the walls.
Old 03-11-2024, 08:09 PM   #21
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddybutgames
looks like target field outfield walls ads are still incorrect which will bug me ever so slightly (more so right field which wasnt shown in the trailer)
Speaking of Target Field. It didn’t look like the Minnie and Paul was lit up for night games.

That’s a problem with stadiums that if I remember we didn’t used to have. All of the signs used to be lit up in older versions of the game and really popped. Now everything looks so dark and bland during night games.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2024, 09:53 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I may be a stickler since I "grew up" watching a lot of events in the Kingdome, but the 200 Level looks all kinds of wrong. It wasn't that deep and didn't stick out from under the 300 Level, but was directly beneath. Sitting on the 200 Level actually felt very cramped and the overhang of the 300 Level meant you really couldn't watch a fly ball in the air - you just watched the fielders.
Old 03-13-2024, 02:16 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddybutgames
from the dev stream right field is still wildly out of date (the scoreboard in right is still out of town and not just ads like irl now) but the left field bleachers are now finally bleachers so one win
Old 03-13-2024, 03:05 PM   #24
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykiki
I may be a stickler since I "grew up" watching a lot of events in the Kingdome, but the 200 Level looks all kinds of wrong. It wasn't that deep and didn't stick out from under the 300 Level, but was directly beneath. Sitting on the 200 Level actually felt very cramped and the overhang of the 300 Level meant you really couldn't watch a fly ball in the air - you just watched the fielders.
There's also weird breaks between rows at the top of the upper deck in a lot of the sections that look really bad. Not sure how that gets through, it looks really cheaply done and one of the first things I noticed. I'm glad the Kingdome was added but it kinda feels like it didn't get the attention to detail that the other stadiums get.

EDIT: I also just noticed that there are no tunnels in the upper deck.

Last edited by breakfastcat; 03-13-2024 at 03:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »