Home

Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-09-2024, 02:26 PM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

I don't know about you guys
But buying Madden 25 Will depend on draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden

Last edited by simbayless; 04-09-2024 at 03:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2024, 03:16 PM   #2
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden will be the deciding fac

I thought I heard where it wasn't going to be a thing for this year. I don't plan on buying madden either, but this feature would definitely help its case.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden will be the deciding fac

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I thought I heard where it wasn't going to be a thing for this year. I don't plan on buying madden either, but this feature would definitely help its case.
Hasn't been confirmed but skeptical it will be in knowing where what EA tends to focus in on.

If there is is not a draft class import feature to franchise mode from NCAA to Madden I will skip the NCAA game. And if this is the case and Madden still has the lack of customization options (lack of modern equipment and PS2 looking generic faces to pick from instead of a true face editor like the other modes) will skip Madden also. Customization and draft class editing is a big part of what gives franchise longevity that 2k and MLB do a far better job on but Madden is way behind at least for franchise mode.
Old 04-09-2024, 07:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

If the game comes to PC I'm sure someone will figure out a way to map it like how we have the NCAA 14 > Madden 24 converter now. And with franchise crossplay that means it would be possible to have those classes on console as well.
Old 04-09-2024, 09:06 PM   #5
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I totally just assumed that the draft class would carry over to Madden

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2024, 10:37 AM   #6
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Draft Class Import Feature is highly popular I highly doubt they wouldn't include this

Because they known for awhile now that the new college football game would be releasing soon so they been prepared & with SuperStar Mode coming back last year & Campus Hero coming back this year its only fitting the import feature will be in!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Old 04-11-2024, 12:06 PM   #7
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Nowhere has this been found on net I believe you might have misread or misheard something

I highly doubt they ommit imported draft classes from the game its a staple of the game & the 2 games are said to be connected to each other this year where you will be able to import your campus hero player into madden super star mode

So If that is indeed in you can bet the import draft class feature is in + they berm preparing for this game ever since madden 22 so no doubt the draft class feature will be available.

When people like Eric Raywrather & them who get flowen down to ea for a preview of the next madden like they do every April or may say it's not coming then you will no until then I would assume it is indeed in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Old 04-11-2024, 01:33 PM   #8
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Is EA Sports allowed to use the likenesses of players who sign up to appear in EA Sports College Football in Madden NFL as well?

If they aren't, that may put a hard stop on the idea of exporting any players from EASCFB Dynasty into Madden Franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »