Home

Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-12-2024, 03:19 PM   #9
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden will be the deciding fac

what we need is to used the superstar tools to create the player

i think draft class is 50-50 if it is in then i wanna to see like what is the rating to put them in the draft class most of the time esp on WR and CB u had to edit the guys u wanted in the draft class to at least 87 overall
Old 04-14-2024, 07:06 PM   #10
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden will be the deciding fac

I feel like they have to include draft class transfer. Road to Glory is going to a be one of, if not the most played, modes in the game. Importing your player to Madden only makes sense. You can’t import your player with a fictional class. Plus guys ,might leave after their redshirt sophomore year, or as a junior or senior. It be crazy not to have the players you played with and against transfer over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2024, 09:14 PM   #11
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I feel like they have to include draft class transfer. Road to Glory is going to a be one of, if not the most played, modes in the game. Importing your player to Madden only makes sense. You can’t import your player with a fictional class. Plus guys ,might leave after their redshirt sophomore year, or as a junior or senior. It be crazy not to have the players you played with and against transfer over.
If I recall correctly, past Madden NFL games with Superstar mode and import support from Road To Glory in NCAA Football game saves only imported the user's player and not the entire draft class.

It's been so long since these games came out together and with those complimentary features that who know how EA Sports might choose to handle this going forward. Undoubtedly they know that longtime fans of these games are going to want cross-game compatibility, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2024, 09:40 AM   #12
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

Turned this into a front page post because I think this feature is important but also think it's about more than just the feature itself.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:58 AM   #13
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

Based off the poll here they are a lot of people like me as 50% of the people said they were only buying CFB25. However this feature would go a long way to getting me to change my vote to buying both. I'm not expecting it to be in as it seems like a major legal issue to handle in year 1 with putting real players now into a 2nd game.

While this feature is nice to have the first few years it's not all that different from the real draft classes I downloaded this year. The real excitement comes when the fictional recruiting classes kick in. I'm expecting the recruits i'll get more attached to more than the way it was done in NCAA 14. So being able to draft my star players I got attached to and continue their career in Madden would be enough for me to pick up madden after it drops in price.

I wonder if they would be a way to have the feature just block the real life college players if thats the holdup?
Old 04-18-2024, 07:44 PM   #14
Rookie

Some of the nuisances of players not being drafted and such made it interesting. I appreciated that a drafted player that was a 99 ended up being a 78 but still had great talent. I would be truly disappointed if they didn’t add that to the game. Even having real players doesn’t concern me because they won’t be present within 4 seasons at most anyway. After 5 seasons, all the players will be generic. For a person like me that hasn’t played online football since I tested it out with a friend on Dreamcast, I’m not bound by these online only options of todays gaming world.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:38 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
Hasn't been confirmed but skeptical it will be in knowing where what EA tends to focus in on.

If there is is not a draft class import feature to franchise mode from NCAA to Madden I will skip the NCAA game. And if this is the case and Madden still has the lack of customization options (lack of modern equipment and PS2 looking generic faces to pick from instead of a true face editor like the other modes) will skip Madden also. Customization and draft class editing is a big part of what gives franchise longevity that 2k and MLB do a far better job on but Madden is way behind at least for franchise mode.
I second this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2024, 03:43 PM   #16
Pro

I thought I read somewhere that the NIL only applies to the NCAA game. If that's the case, then that's that.

If that is the make-or-break for anyone, then you have your answer.

I'm not raining on anyone's parade but for me, yeah... I'll buy the game. But I refuse to think that I will pick up this game and have this amazing football utopia. Everyone has complained about madden for the last 25 years so it is foolish to think that a game that is being produced by the same studio will change anything.

That's my mindset.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »