Home

Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-21-2024, 03:14 PM   #17
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

I can't front
I know I'm gonna fall in love with a certain recruit. (a whole lot of them lol)
Like a proud father wanting to see them in the pros especially on my team lol

Maybe my expectations are too high for the first year
Now excuse me I got something in my eyes200w (1).gif

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2024, 04:41 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Draft class transfer from college football 25 to Madden will be the deciding fac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Is EA Sports allowed to use the likenesses of players who sign up to appear in EA Sports College Football in Madden NFL as well?

If they aren't, that may put a hard stop on the idea of exporting any players from EASCFB Dynasty into Madden Franchise.
Yeah, that's the concern. Can they really allow the ability for current incoming FRs like WR Jeremiah Smith or QB DJ Lagway to be able to be imported into Madden. Plus, I'm not sure how simple or difficult it would be for them to make sure all the likenesses to be properly imported. I'm assuming EA would use the photos sent by the universities as the Player Portraits. I'm not sure how or even if they could be allowed to transfer those portraits from EA CFB to Madden.

I don't see Road to Glory being an issue at all. Only thing that would import over from RTG would be your players info. Plus I do think Road to Glory was the reason why EA has started to transition back to Superstar from Face of the Franchise. I don't think you could mesh Road to Glory with the Face of the Franchise format. Longshot and Face of the Franchise felt like Campaign Modes compared to actual career modes. I don't know well you could mesh a cheesy story between two different games anyway like they would have had to with RtG to FoTF.
Old 05-08-2024, 02:31 PM   #19
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Import Draft Class From EA College Football to Madden Will Be Deciding Factor!

A new forbes article is encouraging about this being included

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma...h=4449942d4395
Old 05-08-2024, 05:01 PM   #20
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
A new forbes article is encouraging about this being included

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma...h=4449942d4395
he is basics saying pay a EX 70-80$ a year on top of the 70$ base game

it sounds good in theroy but if ea goes the 2k route u will pay more but get less

and EA does not want to make a game 'too good ' or the next year saies will take a nosedive

if it had all the tings the writer said in that write up then there is no need to buy it every year
Old 05-09-2024, 11:18 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
EA does not want to make a game 'too good ' or the next year saies will take a nosedive

if it had all the tings the writer said in that write up then there is no need to buy it every year
What would people think about a subscription based model for a game like this? It would eliminate the need for a brand new title every year and would allow the team to keep things updated in real time. It works very well for the iRacing model on PC. Maybe a $69.99 yearly sub, $24.99 for 3 months, or 9.99 for 1 month. Then EA could just keep rolling updates through the life of the title. Maybe also offer a non-subscription download/physical copy that would be 1 time payment but doesn't have update capability.

Idk just spitballing some not very well thought out ideas, but I might prefer a model like that as opposed to games that are purposely made to be incomplete in order to sell more copies the next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2024, 11:40 AM   #22
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRowden7
What would people think about a subscription based model for a game like this? It would eliminate the need for a brand new title every year and would allow the team to keep things updated in real time. It works very well for the iRacing model on PC. Maybe a $69.99 yearly sub, $24.99 for 3 months, or 9.99 for 1 month. Then EA could just keep rolling updates through the life of the title. Maybe also offer a non-subscription download/physical copy that would be 1 time payment but doesn't have update capability.

Idk just spitballing some not very well thought out ideas, but I might prefer a model like that as opposed to games that are purposely made to be incomplete in order to sell more copies the next year.
I'm not a expert on how the shooter live service games work. When I heard someone pitch this for the WWE2K games it sold me on it. I would be a fan of it assuming its done right

In general dynasty/ franchise modes aren't in a good place now because the attention is on card modes because that makes them $. I'll gladly pay extra for some dynasty mode features that otherwise I'm not going to get or maybe I will when the new game comes out. This would make the roster process much easier and quicker. They wouldn't be taking stuff away from it your only adding to it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »