Home

How long are your quarters and how are your players comparing to the rest of the leag

This is a discussion on How long are your quarters and how are your players comparing to the rest of the leag within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-31-2023, 12:59 PM   #25
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How long are your quarters and how are your players comparing to the rest of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jm0ney2001
I play every game.

When you play that quarter length do you have the #1 defense and #32 offense?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

On All Pro I can still get realistic yardage from my offense. It's the catches, carries, and tackles that are lacking. Can't get a lot of snaps for backups either.

I appreciate the responses. I think I'll try 9-10 min Q's and play around with supersim. Maybe I'll do that for half of each quarter. I like being able to play 3-4 games each day so i can't devote too much time to every game. I like the idea of more normalized stats though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2023, 01:10 PM   #26
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: How long are your quarters and how are your players comparing to the rest of the

The key is definitely speed parity being higher if you're getting very high scoring games all the time.

You won't get all those crossing routes being wide open for big plays and will be forced to use shorter routes more often.
Old 03-17-2024, 03:49 AM   #27
Just started!

OVR: 0

The quarters are set at 15 minutes with a 10-second accelerated clock. Despite efforts to maintain realism, the player's team struggles defensively, mirroring the real-life Vikings' performance. However, the quarterback's passing yardage significantly exceeds league averages, raising concerns about game balance. Experimentation with shorter quarters and default clock settings yielded high-scoring matches, suggesting potential gameplay issues favoring offense. Seeking solutions for a more balanced NFL simulation experience, the player queries if others encounter similar challenges and solicits advice for effective adjustments.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »