Home

New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

This is a discussion on New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2018, 11:12 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by asantead22
Simulation

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Excellent. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2018, 04:20 PM   #26
Banned

New Patch: Player Speed Parity Scale

Does anyone know why uploads such as rosters are disappearing and when you try and check on your file it tells you the creator deleted the file? Any help?

Old 10-31-2018, 08:09 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
The game plays 100% better on All-Madden default with 1 exception, like you said 0 speed disparity!!! Im finishing my Alltime rosters on both systems and wow it’s literally a night and day difference with the 0 speed disparity! No more suction animations and delays! My Alltime set plays incredible!!!

Wow, you are right! The backs are running hard thru the holes! I haven't touched the speed parity, still on 50.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:29 PM   #28
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2

Zero is the way to go! for CPU vs CPU

Last edited by cdcool; 10-31-2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:32 PM   #29
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
The game plays 100% better on All-Madden default with 1 exception, like you said 0 speed disparity!!! Im finishing my Alltime rosters on both systems and wow it’s literally a night and day difference with the 0 speed disparity! No more suction animations and delays! My Alltime set plays incredible!!!

Yep, agreed All Madden is the bees knees this yr. Getting great gameplay than ever before. No wonder why the devs flipped to All Madden. A few annoyances, but that's Madden. Zero threshold plays darn good.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:39 PM   #30
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yep, agreed All Madden is the bees knees this yr. Getting great gameplay. A few annoyances, but that's Madden. Zero threshold plays darn good.
Does zero threshold do anything to the challenge of AM? Make it easier? Also what are your reaction and cov. Settings for user and cpu? Things have changed since the patch and i find it a little easy to pass on 35/35. I dont have any idea anymore on which way to go to make coverage tighter? So many theorys about it. Im unsure anymore. Just wondering what others are doing at this stage and with zero TH. I won my last game 36-17 with a rookie qb after brees retired rated 74, and it felt like brees was still passing
Smh. Patch really messed with the passing game imo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2018, 10:05 PM   #31
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Does zero threshold do anything to the challenge of AM? Make it easier? Also what are your reaction and cov. Settings for user and cpu? Things have changed since the patch and i find it a little easy to pass on 35/35. I dont have any idea anymore on which way to go to make coverage tighter? So many theorys about it. Im unsure anymore. Just wondering what others are doing at this stage and with zero TH. I won my last game 36-17 with a rookie qb after brees retired rated 74, and it felt like brees was still passing
Smh. Patch really messed with the passing game imo

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Chiming in here... In general, zero threshold makes it extremely difficult, unless you jack coverage, INT and reaction. You’ll also need to raise TAK and Mask considerably. I haven’t used zero this year, so I can’t definitively say that is functions the same way as it has in past years.

I’m afraid I’m in the minority at the moment, but I’m getting some of the best gameplay that I’ve ever had in Madden after this last patch. I’m running thresh @ 55, with FAT @ 50 and I’m getting subs! Lost my opener with the Colts to your Bengals 19-16 in OT.

While ever far from perfect, this last patch has cleaned a few things up.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 10-31-2018 at 10:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2018, 10:09 PM   #32
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Yep, agreed All Madden is the bees knees this yr. Getting great gameplay than ever before. No wonder why the devs flipped to All Madden. A few annoyances, but that's Madden. Zero threshold plays darn good.
Agreed. All Madden is where it’s at this year. Great combination of realism and competition that I can’t get on All Pro. I’m seeing some of the best animations that I’ve ever see in Madden after this last patch. Combine it with some slider adjustments to get gameplay functioning balanced under the hood... well, it’s like Xmas.

I don’t even need trait edits at this point, which says a lot.

MLB The Show 24 (PS5)
NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »