Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-23-2023, 05:53 PM   #65
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

So three observations from my first few games

One is the duality of Madden, played the Titans and Henry ran for 293. Tons of bug runs mainly due to his x factor. Jags ran for like 40.

2nd the cpu pass game is definitely more dynamic, before I was seeing about 70% of passes considered short now its about 50%

And lastly the user ai dbs just aren't getting the godd animations we started with. I sent you a ton of clips and they just play the reciever after the catch. We aren't seeing them go for pbus or even when the do its just flailing around not targeting the ball like we were seeing in V1.

Its a limited dample size but thats what I've been seeing to this point.

I will say the stats are pretty decent for cpu passing adound 65-70% but the animations aren't where they were imo
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2023, 07:12 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
So three observations from my first few games

One is the duality of Madden, played the Titans and Henry ran for 293. Tons of bug runs mainly due to his x factor. Jags ran for like 40.

2nd the cpu pass game is definitely more dynamic, before I was seeing about 70% of passes considered short now its about 50%

And lastly the user ai dbs just aren't getting the godd animations we started with. I sent you a ton of clips and they just play the reciever after the catch. We aren't seeing them go for pbus or even when the do its just flailing around not targeting the ball like we were seeing in V1.

Its a limited dample size but thats what I've been seeing to this point.

I will say the stats are pretty decent for cpu passing adound 65-70% but the animations aren't where they were imo
I saw them - thanks, man. Yeah, I'm not sure. I see enough of those bang-bang plays that we saw in 23, and loved. There's definitely more awareness to choose a breakup animation, but there's a lot of speed coming through in which the violence of that alone just lets those breakups happen naturally. But there's still a lot of swat animations in the right spots. My video on the previous page shows a good mix of it overall.

Regardless, i think the set is in a spot to wait out day 1 patch, so more sample size should be easy to get through. This game is a lot of fun right now.
Old 08-23-2023, 08:39 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

after playing on all madden for a bit and experimenting i will be sticking with all pro this year
Old 08-23-2023, 08:51 PM   #68
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by narvemr4394
after playing on all madden for a bit and experimenting i will be sticking with all pro this year
Yeah I’m getting murdered. I can run the ball but can’t pass worth a lick. My qb is at about 50
Percent completion and throws tons of picks. Meanwhile the cpu can match up
And didn’t he field in me. Every qb feels like prime Aaron Rodgers. Not fun IMO
Old 08-23-2023, 08:59 PM   #69
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by narvemr4394
Yeah I might be the same, especially seeing the devs comments about All-Pro being closer to true ratings. I'll play a couple more games to get a good sample size, but I just went under 50% passing (albeit against the Eagles).
Old 08-23-2023, 09:37 PM   #70
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
Yeah I might be the same, especially seeing the devs comments about All-Pro being closer to true ratings. I'll play a couple more games to get a good sample size, but I just went under 50% passing (albeit against the Eagles).
Every game I’m at or under 50 percent and the cpu zone defense is insane. They know exactly where I’m trying to go before I even do. You can’t make one mistake. The cpu qb only makes bad throws when pressured hard. Unfortunately that rarely happens so their misses are ones the receiver drops or the occasional pass breakup

Andy dalton lit me up last game
Old 08-24-2023, 12:38 AM   #71
Rookie

mdotjenkins's Arena

What’s yall optimal play call limit?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2023, 02:16 AM   #72
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

Just played a game against the Bills and wow I think it was my best game yet. Idk if it was the new slider set or what but I actually saw Josh Allen miss throws, I actually picked him off twice, and it was great animations for it. The cpu receivers actually dropped the ball and didn’t catch everything (granted I edited some traits before) but still. I won 34-22 as a score, again great game. I think these sliders are a winner so far until the next patch.

By the way Matt for whatever reason turning off those 2 penalty sliders do wonders of a difference, been the case the previous madden games to. I don’t know why but it does

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »