Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2023, 09:22 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Just played a game against the Bills and wow I think it was my best game yet. Idk if it was the new slider set or what but I actually saw Josh Allen miss throws, I actually picked him off twice, and it was great animations for it. The cpu receivers actually dropped the ball and didn’t catch everything (granted I edited some traits before) but still. I won 34-22 as a score, again great game. I think these sliders are a winner so far until the next patch.

By the way Matt for whatever reason turning off those 2 penalty sliders do wonders of a difference, been the case the previous madden games to. I don’t know why but it does
Yeah, those two values basically unlock the QB's ability and variety. Wasn't sure if it was the case this year, but happy to see. It wasn't as evident with just those two values, but thankfully it starts to show the effects once PCV and PDR are modified.

For those having trouble against the CPU QB, feel free to raise PCV to 55. I did that and instantly it's much more challenging for the CPU QB.

As shown in the video here, the resistance at the LOS is much more significant than before where the receiver can release with just one move consistently.

Old 08-24-2023, 02:19 PM   #74
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Another suggestion for those who want better Qb play and might be having trouble stopping the cpu qb

1: Use your defensive adjustments like shading inside/outside, playing the sticks, knowing that if the cpu is beating you on short passes then switch your gameplan to that, and also match your corners up by overall or route running

2: Edit traits if you want. A lot of qbs in this game have their sense pressure and force pass trait to "ideal" and that can make even the lower tier qbs look like Brady sometimes. I switched the ones I play and it makes a difference.

Also you can look at the traits for your own DBs, some will have the play ball set to conservative while others will have aggressive or balanced, you can switch those based on ratings as that might help a bit. Sliders still play a factor but traits are a good bandaid to some of the issues I look into myself
Old 08-24-2023, 04:19 PM   #75
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

Matt, does fatigue affect anything else or can we move it up to try to get a little more rotation out of the CPU running back?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2023, 04:24 PM   #76
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Patch dropped on all platforms btw - seems to be mainly cleaning up gameplay slightly and fixing menu lag
Old 08-24-2023, 06:29 PM   #77
Rookie

dh13king's Arena

Possibly interesting observation: using catch modifiers after the pass seems to result in a drop much more often than it used to. Switched to not using the and my completion percentage has gone up
Old 08-24-2023, 10:00 PM   #78
Just started!

whitlockitup's Arena

Is there no way to adjust fatigue sliders and not mess everything up? I’ve played a few games and the sliders played great, but the lack of subs (by that I mean zero subs at ALL) is soooo immersion breaking for me. I’m going to test it myself and see, but it’s just a deal breaker for me I think.
Old 08-24-2023, 10:10 PM   #79
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
Possibly interesting observation: using catch modifiers after the pass seems to result in a drop much more often than it used to. Switched to not using the and my completion percentage has gone up
I don’t think it matters either way. Im seeing tons of drops and the cpu hitting my player to break up the catch. It’s difficult to watch and I cringe all game long.
Old 08-24-2023, 11:15 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh13king
Patch dropped on all platforms btw - seems to be mainly cleaning up gameplay slightly and fixing menu lag
Yeah, been playing and no issues. Just going to update to Version 4 shortly to include the PCV + PDR changes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »