Home

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-25-2023, 01:48 AM   #81
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders

Just finished another game against the Colts, another great game with no issues for the most part. Up until the 4th quarter I was shutting them down, Richardson was conservative with passing and I was shutting JT down. And then once I went up by 30 in the 4th quarter the Colts went god mode and put up like 300 yards and scored twice on me in the 4th. Not necessarily complaining since it was mostly garbage stats but was still annoying nothing I did could stop them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 08:50 AM   #82
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitlockitup
Is there no way to adjust fatigue sliders and not mess everything up? I’ve played a few games and the sliders played great, but the lack of subs (by that I mean zero subs at ALL) is soooo immersion breaking for me. I’m going to test it myself and see, but it’s just a deal breaker for me I think.
I approach fatigue very cautiously because of my past experiences with it. I'd really need to sit down and play A LOT of games with a set value because in the past it would result in players jogging randomly and ruin the immersion completely. It'd be random too, and wouldn't matter if they were fatigued or not.
Old 08-25-2023, 08:52 AM   #83
Pro

Becanes's Arena

OVR: 3

After 1 game on v3.5 (I know it's 1 game) my biggest issue is the CPU QB throwing quick short passes. I am the Dolphins playing against the Chargers and Herbert. His completion percentage was fine but just a lot of short quick throws. We had 1 sack and it was because they ran 4 verts on 3rd and long and no one was open and we covered the running back short. Just my observations.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:19 AM   #84
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becanes
After 1 game on v3.5 (I know it's 1 game) my biggest issue is the CPU QB throwing quick short passes. I am the Dolphins playing against the Chargers and Herbert. His completion percentage was fine but just a lot of short quick throws. We had 1 sack and it was because they ran 4 verts on 3rd and long and no one was open and we covered the running back short. Just my observations.
Yeah, I'm writing up Version 4 right now that should help that. It's basically User PCV/PDR to 55 and CPU PCV to 48. That's it as the rest of my testing will be fatigue values.
Old 08-25-2023, 09:24 AM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

=================================
Slider Update Log
=================================
8/25/2023:

Version 4 is set up to just "humanize" the CPU on both sides of the ball a bit more for the All-Madden set. Just a slight adjustment to the user's Pass Coverage and Pass Defensive Reaction will allow the CPU QB to play a little less automatic and go through their progressions more. This makes for some really fun battles, and the user isn't left scrambling for presnap adjustments constantly. It's still a necessity majority of the time, but not to the point that it's aimless the way the CPU's pass game has been.

Along wtih that adjustment for the CPU offense is the CPU's defense. They were just a bit too on-point with coverage in all spots, no matter the team, and it started to hurt the immersion. So, dropping PCV for the CPU was an easy choice to get their coverge ability a bit more varied.

Overall, a solid update. The next version will explore fatigue and how it relates to players being subbed with just that value or combined with autosubs.

Enjoy Version 4!

If you provide feedback, please advise of any modifications you have done from this set.

Make sure to edit the sliders in the main menu.
Make sure to reset the sliders in the Franchise before importing.
Import the sliders in franchise.

Matt10's Madden 24 Sliders - Version 3.5 || feat. MrHurriicane

Game Options
*Please see spoilers in the OP for previous version values. Previous version values are noted in parentheses.*

Skill Level: All-Madden and All-Pro
Game Style: Simulation
Quarter Length: 12 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 seconds
System: Current Gen (PS5, XB Series X)
Rosters: EA Default (Active or Preseason)
Auto-subs: Default
Superstar Abilities: On | Personal Preference

Gameplay Helpers

Auto Flip Defensive Play Call: Off
Defensive Ball Hawk: On
Defensive Heat Seeker Assist: Off
Defensive Switch Assist: Off

Player Sliders

Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 50
Speed Disparity Scale: 45

Penalties

Offside: 55
False Start: 55
Offensive Holding: 85
Facemask: 55
Illegal Block in the Back: 50
Roughing the Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 50
Ineligible Receiver Downfield: On
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: Off
Roughing the Kicker: On
Running into the Kicker: On
Illegal Contact: Off

Gameplay Sliders

////All-Madden USER/CPU

QB Accuracy: 50/48
Pass Blocking: 50/50
WR Catch: 50/48
Run Blocking: 35/35
Fumbles: 50/50
Pass Defensive Reaction: 55/50 (Previous 52/50)
Interceptions: 45/45
Pass Coverage: 55/48 (Previous 52/50)
Tackling: 50/50

Special Teams

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 45/45
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50

////All-Pro USER/CPU

QB Accuracy: 48/52
Pass Blocking: 50/50
WR Catch: 48/50
Run Blocking: 25/50
Fumbles: 50/50
Pass Defensive Reaction: 50/55
Interceptions: 48/50
Pass Coverage: 50/55
Tackling: 50/55

Special Teams

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 45/50
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2023, 09:41 AM   #86
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Whats good Matt!!! Long time no see my man! I'm about to finally get Madden this year after a long hiatus. I just have an itch for football again. I'll definitely be checking these out!

On another note, next year we got NCAA coming. I look forward to working on sliders with you again my dude!
Old 08-25-2023, 11:32 AM   #87
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0

Nice another update for me to try later on today, I can always go for more sliders to help in the pass defense for me. May look into dropping the cpu pass blocking a little more just to get more pressure, I know I don't have any superstar pass rushers but I do have a 86 rating Josh Allen that would be nice to get some pressure from him at least
Old 08-25-2023, 05:33 PM   #88
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Nice another update for me to try later on today, I can always go for more sliders to help in the pass defense for me. May look into dropping the cpu pass blocking a little more just to get more pressure, I know I don't have any superstar pass rushers but I do have a 86 rating Josh Allen that would be nice to get some pressure from him at least
There's definitely pressure there, even on that clip on the previous page you can see it. That extra bit of scanning the QB has to do invites the pressure. Makes for some awesome interactions. PBL is super sensitive in how the CPU QB will play, so I'm fairly happy I haven't had to mess with it this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »