Home

Auto Subs not working

This is a discussion on Auto Subs not working within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2023, 04:27 PM   #65
Rookie

The Gamer's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Auto Subs not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by metovics8
I have fatigue at 90 and 11min 17sec run off with HB 92/95 and am seeing subs every 2 touches

Streaming the testing right now

https://www.twitch.tv/samiracle15

Update: finished the game, NYG- Barkley never came back in after about 8/9 carries but the 2 & 3 still split reps

For me, Pollard was taken out towards the end of the game and never came back in

90/95 might be the way to go

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
If you're playing in franchise, I think you need to set your practice reps at half pads and split between starters and back ups. I'm not seeing players disappear in the 4th qtr. I'd also go with 85 fatigue. I also have progressive fatigue on

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

SecondACR Vet

Follow me on Twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/bhoward1968

Follow me on X

BradHowardSr
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 04:36 PM   #66
Rookie

The Gamer's Arena

QB and OL are the only two positions that I don't change the settings for. Don't know that I've ever seen a QB come out for fatigue IRL, but I am considering changing the OL.

Sub out 89
Sub in 92
Fatigue 85
Practice reps - half pads split between backups and starters.
Progressive fatigue on.

I'm currently using Matt 10s All- Pro sliders at 12 minute quarters and 13 seconds accelerated play clock.

SecondACR Vet

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on X

BradHowardSr
Old 09-15-2023, 07:59 PM   #67
Rookie

The Gamer's Arena

Just finished a franchise game. My Cowboys vs CPU Niners. I win 27-24. I wanted to share pics of the number of Niners players that got in the game using my auto sub settings. Apologies for the poor phone pic quality. I had TOP for 24:57 SF had 14:48 - 13 min qtrs with 13 sec acc clock. Used Matt 10s AP sliders.

I wanted to show there were four different players getting touches at RB (There was a period during the 2nd and 3rd qtrs where McCaffery wasnt getting many carries but then that picked up late in the 3rd and 4th qtrs), notice how McCafferey and Mitchell had just about the same touches.

Three TEs and four WRs had catches outside of the two RBs catches that are shown. There is another WR with a catch that wasnt captured in the pictures.

A lot of defensive players got in the game as well.

Screenshot_20230915_185738_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230915_185700_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230915_185639_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230915_185617_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230915_185555_Gallery.jpg

SecondACR Vet

Follow me on Twitch

Follow me on X

BradHowardSr

Last edited by The Gamer; 09-15-2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old 04-09-2024, 04:21 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents here. I will stipulate that I'm on PS4 with M23 (I have never bought a sports game in consecutive years, and I never will).

With fatigue at 80 and progressive fatigue on, I was getting rotation on offense, but almost none on D. I had a game where both teams' starting backs disappeared in the 3rd quarter...but it was only Week 3! Both teams had full pads/split reps.

Progressive fatigue is not the only factor, I had a Play Now game where my top 2 backs disappeared.

80 fatigue also has a nasty side effect. When a QB gets hit he loses a BIG chunk of stamina. There have been times when I've ran a read option, but the QB did not sprint. I had the sprint button pressed - the icon above his head had a checkmark - but he simply slow-jogged. Happened a few times with CPU QBs, too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »