Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2023, 10:08 AM   #25
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Had some issues when first using teamviewer to watch this morning - the game would boot up fine but then would minimize itself when I got to the main menu and would not pull back up. I decided to add the -windowed custom launch command to the game in the EA launcher, moved it to a secondary screen and it pulled up just fine from there. It will be a bit laggy watching it over teamviewer obviously, but as long as both clients are Ethernet wired it should be stable enough to watch! Just watched the panthers and falcons play their season opener and the falcons won 34-27! Desmond Ridder threw for 430 yards haha
I've used Teamviewer a few years ago with Madden PC, it worked but had a couple of technical here and there. The Xbox is set up better for remote play with the App, so I will go with that for remote play, I think.

430 seems high, I just made a change for Rushing, Passing is good.
The games are playing well, I will post pics shortly.

Thanks!

Last edited by cdcool; 08-16-2023 at 10:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2023, 10:16 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
I've used Teamviewer a few years ago with Madden PC, it worked but had a couple of technical here and there. The Xbox is set up better for remote play with the App, so I will go with that for remote play, I think.

430 seems high, I just made a change for Rushing, Passing is good.
The games are playing well, I will post pics shortly.

Thanks!
430 yards is definitely a little higher than I'd want, but he didn't eclipse 500 yards and only threw 2 TD's @ 50% completion, maybe room for a tiny bit of passing tweaks but nothing catastrophic right now, I'm sure you'll have some tweaks coming down the pipeline in the weeks to follow (:
Old 08-16-2023, 10:54 AM   #27
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

This game Penalties
Roughing the Passer (No back to back)
Unnecessary Roughness
False Start
Offense Holding
Ineligible Receiver Down Field
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (154).jpg (141.5 KB, 244 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (155).jpg (119.5 KB, 249 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (156).jpg (128.6 KB, 246 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (157).jpg (128.7 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot (158).jpg (144.5 KB, 250 views)

Last edited by cdcool; 08-16-2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2023, 11:06 AM   #28
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OP UPDATED
8/16
INT 47 to 49
Run Blocking 100 to 80
Old 08-16-2023, 04:55 PM   #29
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

I’m trying to get scoring down a bit now

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports
Old 08-17-2023, 02:09 AM   #30
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OP UPDATED
8/17
QB ACC: 7 to 5
FUM: 4 to 5
INT: 49 to 48
Old 08-17-2023, 03:20 AM   #31
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Put Roughing the Passer on 50

The game is programmed to have excessive Roughing the Passer calls above a certain point 51 or close to that.

Additional Penalties are only triggered with excessive Roughing The Passer.

I can't find an alternate consistent solution that works other than dealing with a crazy amount of 15-yard penalties from RTP.

There are next to no penalties without Roughing the Passer in this game.

A bunch of Refs on the field not calling anything, ridiculous
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2023, 07:05 AM   #32
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OP UPDATED
8/17
QB ACC: 5 to 6
FUM: 4 to 5
INT: 49 to 48
Roughing the Passer 50

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »