Home

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

This is a discussion on cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2023, 04:39 AM   #9
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

OVR: 2
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauis
So since PC and Xbox are both current gen I assume whatever settings you post will be good for PC, Xbox X/S, and PS5? They're literally all on the same engine so they should all be the same right?
I thought about that but I have my doughts, if both Slider sets turn out to be the same I will consolidate the Forums. Penalties appear to be trashed on the PC, if they are trashed on the Xbox then I will know.

Last edited by cdcool; 08-15-2023 at 04:44 AM.
Old 08-15-2023, 09:15 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
re: cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

Gonna be watching this thread like a damn hawk! Keep us posted cdcool!!!!
Old 08-15-2023, 10:04 AM   #11
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Gonna be watching this thread like a damn hawk! Keep us posted cdcool!!!!
I'm on it

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2023, 10:07 AM   #12
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

One Team had 9 penalties with 100 penalty yards, with Roughing the Passer on 99, I did not observe the entire game to see how many were RTP.

Lowering Roughing the Passer to 52 to see what's being called

When you turn off Home Field Advantage Momentum, the meter and pop-ups are still working while watching the game, not sure what's going on with that yet.

The Good news with the PC, you can minimize the game and it keeps playing!

Last edited by cdcool; 08-15-2023 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-15-2023, 12:21 PM   #13
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Roughing the Passer and Penalties
With all Penalities with a Slider setting of 99
No Penalties until moving RTP Slider to 80, 99 was out of control, and way too many RTP calls

At 80 seeing Holding, False Start, and Defensive Pass Interference,
RTP calls are less than Madden 23 but still required to see any penalties at all.

I'm still testing but it appears, so far, that RTP is less than Madden 23 per game.

Why they can't fix this year after year is ridiculous.

Referees are in the game now, all over the field calling the same old penalties with no improvement from Madden 23.

Last edited by cdcool; 08-15-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-15-2023, 04:10 PM   #14
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

cdcool's 15 min Quarter: CPU vs CPU (Watched GM) Madden PC and XBOX 24 sliders

I will get the first set posted late tonight

Sent from my iPhone 14 Pro Max using Operation Sports

Last edited by cdcool; 01-24-2024 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-15-2023, 08:01 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Got my franchise all set up with all 32 teams ready to ball out, I'm pumped lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2023, 08:05 PM   #16
Slider Guru

cdcool's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman Tittle
Got my franchise all set up with all 32 teams ready to ball out, I'm pumped lol.
LoL, I’m working on it.
Sliders are no problem, it’s accepting the penalty issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »