Home

2K PGA Tour Simulation System [Solo Society Replacement]

This is a discussion on 2K PGA Tour Simulation System [Solo Society Replacement] within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-09-2020, 09:44 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K21 PGA Tour Simulation System [Solo Society Replacement]

Thanks again man.

Makes sense now, gonna run thru this again tomorrow night and hopefully things will go smoothly.

Appreciate the help
Old 09-10-2020, 09:12 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just made a minor change.

If you want your scores to show 0 as "E" without causing problems with the sorting of the scores, you can go into the number formatting. Couple ways to get there, but I'd say just highlight the entire To Par column, right click, then click on format cells.

In the box that says "Type", right now it should say +0;-0;0. Change that to +0;-0;"E" and your 0's will show as E's and behave like zero's instead of text.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #75
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike081989
In the box that says "Type", right now it should say +0;-0;0. Change that to +0;-0;"E" and your 0's will show as E's and behave like zero's instead of text.

Ooo, this is nice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2020, 01:25 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would have already bought this game if not for the lack of solo society or customization for career mode. How are ya'll liking this option? Is there a way to play with tournament crowds on or any other presentation?
Old 09-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #77
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10

I remember when I was a younger man and had the sort of ambition and wherewithal to pursue something like this! I'm very impressed with the work you all are putting into this. It's a crying shame it couldn't somehow be fully integrated into the game. What you've got already sounds far more scientific and realistic than the offline career mode of TGC 2019!
Old 09-10-2020, 01:40 PM   #78
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
Would have already bought this game if not for the lack of solo society or customization for career mode. How are ya'll liking this option? Is there a way to play with tournament crowds on or any other presentation?
I haven't tried this system yet, but I do know you can play local "play now" rounds with crowds on, and all the tournament environment items are also visible on-course when you play at the licensed courses in game. So even if you're outside of actual career mode, you still get to see the actual tourney signage, crowd seating and grandstands, etc.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:29 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yea I've been doing all my rounds via Local Match and I can set the pins/conditions/tees etc round by round. There's obviously no leaderboard but if the designer set up crowds or its an official course, you'll see that stuff.

I've been making some small tweaks as I'm using this. The biggest thing is for rounds 3 and 4, being able to put your scores into the Hole by Hole tab and having the people near you in the standings scores unveil themselves as you go (for lack of a better term).

An example would be round 3, i started in 5th place so there were a couple groups behind me. I set it so the two guys ahead of me in the leaderboards had their +/- to par show up - so when i put in a score for hole 3 for example, their score as of hole 2 would show. Works pretty well!

Wondering if its worth sharing another version at this point. Maybe if I make some more signfiicant changes I can do that but doing so requires a bit of excel knowledge and bieng able to write the formulas to do what you want.
Old 09-10-2020, 03:31 PM   #80
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cee
As others noted, crowds are there, and I personally find this deeper and more fun than the official career mode.

Going hole by hole is far too intense for me, though, as I've learned in the past that if I allow myself t get too far down a rabbit hole I end up doing more things for the game than playing the game, and right now I'm enjoying playing the game and improving at it.

Last edited by Krebstar; 09-10-2020 at 04:38 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »