Home

EA Sports PGA TOUR Impressions (Console)

This is a discussion on EA Sports PGA TOUR Impressions (Console) within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2023, 08:02 PM   #1409
Rookie

esham313's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports PGA TOUR Impressions (Console)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
I don't yet but by the same token my TV doesn't allow me to experience the full visual experience 2k23 has to offer either. I just don't like the looks of the game. I was watching the Scandinavian Masters this morning and to my eye 2k's graphics look closer to what I saw than what EA's game looks like.

Look if you like the game great it is not for me on any level.
Oh you are definitely getting 2k23’s full visual experience my man. Very PS3ish. Game play is solid and ranked online is solid but that is it. Visuals are not good. It’s so over saturated and the jagged edges are horrendous. 2k23 neglected visual quality for other aspects of the game. Which is fine. It plays a solid golf game. But definitely not easy on the eyes.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:05 PM   #1410
Pro

Quote:
I don't yet but by the same token my TV doesn't allow me to experience the full visual experience 2k23 has to offer either. I just don't like the looks of the game. I was watching the Scandinavian Masters this morning and to my eye 2k's graphics look closer to what I saw than what EA's game looks like.

Look if you like the game great it is not for me on any level.
It’s not about what I like or you like but you are not having the same experience as others if you aren’t playing games as they are intended to be played by the developers. Then you add that they look awful, that’s really on your end not theirs.
Even 2K on the right courses will look night a day better with HDR enabled.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:16 PM   #1411

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I'm not sure I understand why, as adults, we can't understand that telling someone how they feel is wrong nor does makes sense on any level to me.

What do we hope to accomplish with telling someone that their opinion on something is not correct?

Last edited by kehlis; 06-09-2023 at 09:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2023, 09:19 PM   #1412
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIFRIG
It’s not about what I like or you like but you are not having the same experience as others if you aren’t playing games as they are intended to be played by the developers. Then you add that they look awful, that’s really on your end not theirs.
Even 2K on the right courses will look night a day better with HDR enabled.
That's right and to call the graphics in 2k23 PS3ish is ridiculous isn't it. Playing EA with a TV with HDR enabled isn't going to change things for me. They obviously didn't mo cap anything the full swing the chip and the putting stroke are just plain awful.
As far as 2k23 goes I played it to death on the PS4 picked up the PS5 got the Deluxe Edition for the PS5 and I can say the visuals are much better. You don't like the rollouts the fittings the skills fine but for an overall experience I'll take 2k any day.

Different strokes.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:33 PM   #1413
Banned

Quote:
That's right and to call the graphics in 2k23 PS3ish is ridiculous isn't it. Playing EA with a TV with HDR enabled isn't going to change things for me. They obviously didn't mo cap anything the full swing the chip and the putting stroke are just plain awful.
As far as 2k23 goes I played it to death on the PS4 picked up the PS5 got the Deluxe Edition for the PS5 and I can say the visuals are much better. You don't like the rollouts the fittings the skills fine but for an overall experience I'll take 2k any day.

Different strokes.
Thanks for your impression.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:27 AM   #1414
Pro

Quote:

Different strokes.
Never mentioned anything about a ps3, not sure where that part of your post comes from.
Old 06-10-2023, 04:33 AM   #1415
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I'm not sure I understand why, as adults, we can't understand that telling someone how they feel is wrong nor does makes sense on any level to me.

What do we hope to accomplish with telling someone that their opinion on something is not correct?
What post or who are you referring to ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2023, 06:27 AM   #1416
MVP

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

Post 1409.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »