Home

Survivor 46

This is a discussion on Survivor 46 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2024, 10:42 PM   #65

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

Wasn't expecting that!

Really thought Hunter was safe, he didn't play his idol and the votes were tied between Q and himself!?

And Q was the one who voted Ben?!

Next tribal I see them flushing Tiffany's idol and getting someone else out.

But I also don't get Hunter's logic in telling people he has the idol. Seemed he only did to get people on board with voting Ben, but if you got people voting Ben, you wouldn't need to play the idol in the first place so....

Last edited by Majingir; 04-24-2024 at 10:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2024, 07:11 AM   #66
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Another out with an idol in their pocket.

Why is everyone crying at Q “messing up their game?” Just because he’s not playing the game you want, it’s Survivor. You get people who zag when everyone else is zigging. There is no right or wrong way to play. And twice you have not voted him out when you had the chance. The crybabies are sabotaging their own game.

I wouldn’t vote for Q in the final, and I wouldn’t vote for Ben or Tiff who have been complaining about Q. Get him out! If your game is so good, get him out. Simple. Shutup otherwise.

I knew Charlie was gonna win that immunity. It was obvious it would come down to Hunter and either him or Maria and he stood strong. He’s separating himself IMO. But it may be too early and he will get picked off now that the other big threats are gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 04-25-2024, 07:37 AM   #67

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Another out with an idol in their pocket.

Why is everyone crying at Q “messing up their game?” Just because he’s not playing the game you want, it’s Survivor. You get people who zag when everyone else is zigging. There is no right or wrong way to play. And twice you have not voted him out when you had the chance. The crybabies are sabotaging their own game.

I wouldn’t vote for Q in the final, and I wouldn’t vote for Ben or Tiff who have been complaining about Q. Get him out! If your game is so good, get him out. Simple. Shutup otherwise.

I knew Charlie was gonna win that immunity. It was obvious it would come down to Hunter and either him or Maria and he stood strong. He’s separating himself IMO. But it may be too early and he will get picked off now that the other big threats are gone.
Q did mess up their games though.

Tiffany's idol got outed because of Q.

Kenzie who was aligned with Tiffany and Q now doesn't have Q, and Tiffany is now a big target.

All this over Q being mad at someone going after "the six", when they already turned on their group going after Tim.

I feel the finale will end up underwhelming. Q and Liz are the perfect 2 to take to the end because nobody's voting for them.
Old 04-25-2024, 08:33 AM   #68
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Of course he messed up their game, he was trying (in a very bizarre way) to keep his going. And it’s working, he’s survived twice now as a main head on the chopping block.

The problem is the split amongst the group. Half want Q out because of the way he’s playing, and half want him in knowing he won’t pull votes from them in the finale if they get there.

That’s not Q’s problem. That’s each persons own dilemma to solve, and neither way is right or wrong.

People reveal secret information all the time and “blow up” other people’s games, so Q doing that to Tiff is just the game being played. And everyone knows Q pulled the “vote me out” card as a continuing strategy of his to keep control, that he doesn’t actually want to go home otherwise as Jeff said, “I thought we might not even vote the other night.”

I can’t get with the complaining about someone else in the game messing yours up. That’s the point! And sometimes there are crazy characters like Phillip, Bhanu, and now Q who are wild card unpredictables. If you’re a true beast at this game, you can keep them in check and use them. The people crying about Q are being outplayed by him and they’re mad about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 04-27-2024, 01:56 AM   #69
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

When Tiff and Hunter both started spreading around that they have an idol and will use it, I'm thinking right away "this is the 'don't vote for me, I'm safe' and then don't play it" strategy

We saw Hunter trying to figure the numbers (in the sand? that's gonna help?)

Q doing his thing again

idunno this season is weird, I was kinda hoping Venus would go, it's hard to get a feel for who should win or who should be targeted, it'll play out eventually, but so far this is just weird

(hindsight is 20/20, but I was really expecting Hunter to use his)
Old 04-29-2024, 08:21 AM   #70

Majingir's Arena

Some interesting news that came out recently.

S50 will be all returnees. Hope that means they're going all out for that season/25th anniversary.

Realistically, it'll probably be some "new era vs old era" season where the new era players dominate because they're younger, more familiar with the challenges, and are probably friends in real life."
Old 04-29-2024, 02:58 PM   #71
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

What an all-time dumb move by Hunter. Got greedy and it backfired. He was not good at Survivor outside of challenges. Use the idol and then go win more challenges or find the next one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2024, 09:56 PM   #72

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowlNachos
What an all-time dumb move by Hunter. Got greedy and it backfired. He was not good at Survivor outside of challenges. Use the idol and then go win more challenges or find the next one.
And he knows if he uses his, Tiffany will probably have to use hers.

So there'd definitely be 1 idol, MAYBE 2 re hidden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »