Home

EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2024, 01:34 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tomorrow

EA Sports UFC 5 will be adding over 30 new fighters between April and June, starting...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Steve_OS; 04-03-2024 at 10:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2024, 02:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months

Holy ****.

That's incredible and deserves a kudos to the team.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2024, 02:16 PM   #3
MVP

Good work on fixing the takedowns. I like that the range and speed is improved but I hope the ga logic is improved too because it’s way too easy to deny takedowns after missing big moves and low stamina.

Great work on adding 30 fighters did not expect that at all.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM   #4
Pro

MeowingForVengeance's Arena

Quote:
Career Mode Longevity: Attribute decay will now be affected by the chosen Fighter Style and the overall impact has been reduced.

Career Mode Fitness has been increased to allow users to get to Peak Fitness faster.
Huge props to the devs. I'd given up hoping they'd do anything to improve career mode, but they did.
Old 04-04-2024, 07:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

On the subject of adding fighters it is fantastic, but for those of us who like the edition of fatal fighters, nothing at all, not even the minimum that so many of us have requested of adding the colored shorts for the CAF, it is clear that those of us who likes to create and edit characters in UFC, EA doesn't listen to us, it forgets us
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 12:27 PM   #6
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 5 Adding Over 30 Fighters Over the Next Few Months - Patch 1.07 Tom

They have never done this before. I think their player base is way down for this iteration and they are trying to get people back. Unfortunately just not interesting enough. Outside of playing online, or using your imagination to create your own “universe” this game just isn’t that fun and has no replay value. They really need to improve the offline player experience and I think they will see a lot more engagement with these games
Old 04-04-2024, 09:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Awesome! Love the DLC. Appreciate the effort.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:58 AM   #8
Rookie

It is becoming clearer to me that EA Sport ignores everything that has to do with the creation and editing of characters, in all of this they are only interested in us stopping by their store to buy totally absurd cosmetic items for a professional fighting game. , leaving the creation very abandoned.

The CAFs should have colored shorts, like the rest of the fighters in the game, what's more, the CAFs should have several spaces for equipment changes like the rest of the fighters in the game, so they can change pants without having to go to the editor for it.

All this would help a lot to people who like to play offline, and recreate our personal fighting universe

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »